Suspicious Activity

229 replies to this topic

#221 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:05 PM

View PostKrovakon, on 14 July 2020 - 12:08 AM, said:

Did you read the entire thing? It went from being a completely wandering gaze to perfect shifting and tracking and immediately reverted back to casual wondering the moment the mech disappeared from their LoS like they completely forgot it existed. It was perfect to the point it was mechanical and then the moment they left LoS it stopped being mechanical in the slightest and looked like a player who hadn't played more than 2 hours who was standing out in the open. Each time someone walked in, it'd track and shoot until they left LoS and then reset exactly to wherever they were looking before something walked into LoS. Since then I have never seen any player act remotely close to that level of clean precision. I have not seen any content creators move like that, I haven't seen anyone in faction play do that in 180 hours of play.

Dude being mechanical is hard work, much harder than aimboting were you load beepboop.exe.

If their's no target why not relax, until something gets your attention then SNAP! BOOM! BANG!

You don't think about it, its mechanical.

I knew a guy in a unit who aim booted, he went from kinda mediorce to OK, it wasn't some MASSIVE change.
Only found out after his name appeared on the list of the naughty and forever spanked when they got caught once upon a time.

There maybe hikers but the games won or lost mostly due to non hocking issues.

#222 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 11:03 AM

Sounds like someone ran into EVIL...

#223 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 08 August 2020 - 01:11 PM

View PostGrus, on 07 August 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

Sounds like someone ran into EVIL...

Posted Image

#224 Zirconium Kaze

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 06:32 AM

View PostIgnatius Audene, on 15 June 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Guys. He will not understand, that u are joking...

Cheaters exist in this game. For starters there isn't a torso that can twitch 180 degrees instantly and yet I have seen it when spectating. I caught an assault mech alone in QP and we had a 1v1. His damage output was higher than mine so I started to put a little distance between him and myself and my first volley hit his center, side torso, and his leg. When I saw the paper outline of his right leg change to orange I realized this guy sacrificed leg armor to free up tonnage so I focused his right leg until I crippled him. This allowed me to put distance between him giving me more time to take out his leg (since I ran outside his optimal) I take out his left leg in critical condition and suddenly on the HUD his right leg was back with full structure and red armor. His speed was slower from when I first took it out, but the fact his leg came back magically made it where he won the fight. People do cheat in this game and to believe otherwise is naive.

#225 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:10 AM

Ofcourse, but the thing u describe sounds more like a strange server/client desync. Ofcourse u got a screenshot with match ID and emailed support? No?

#226 Zirconium Kaze

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:20 PM

View PostIgnatius Audene, on 11 August 2020 - 11:10 AM, said:

Ofcourse, but the thing u describe sounds more like a strange server/client desync. Ofcourse u got a screenshot with match ID and emailed support? No?

Pay me and I might.

#227 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 11 August 2020 - 01:45 PM

View PostZirconium Kaze, on 11 August 2020 - 06:32 AM, said:

Cheaters exist in this game. For starters there isn't a torso that can twitch 180 degrees instantly and yet I have seen it when spectating. I caught an assault mech alone in QP and we had a 1v1. His damage output was higher than mine so I started to put a little distance between him and myself and my first volley hit his center, side torso, and his leg. When I saw the paper outline of his right leg change to orange I realized this guy sacrificed leg armor to free up tonnage so I focused his right leg until I crippled him. This allowed me to put distance between him giving me more time to take out his leg (since I ran outside his optimal) I take out his left leg in critical condition and suddenly on the HUD his right leg was back with full structure and red armor. His speed was slower from when I first took it out, but the fact his leg came back magically made it where he won the fight. People do cheat in this game and to believe otherwise is naive.

You're just bad. It's okay to admit you're bad, but don't go making up stories :D

Your aim is awful, as is your heat management. You somehow failed to kill a 1 hit CT Vulcan that couldn't Jjet due to losing it, and somehow you overheated and killed yourself in the process with small lasers.

Get good my dude, I genuinely mean this despite your barely above positive stats overall.

#228 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 August 2020 - 10:45 PM

View PostZirconium Kaze, on 11 August 2020 - 06:32 AM, said:

I take out his left leg in critical condition and suddenly on the HUD his right leg was back with full structure and red armor. His speed was slower from when I first took it out, but the fact his leg came back magically made it where he won the fight.

View PostZirconium Kaze, on 11 August 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

Pay me and I might.
Extraordinary claims - and in a server-authoritative game the event you have described is a very extraordinary claim - require evidence. If you can't provide it, chances are you're either misremembering it or made it up as we frequently see players do.

#229 Mochyn Pupur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 521 posts
  • LocationDerby, England

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:10 AM

View PostIgnatius Audene, on 11 August 2020 - 11:10 AM, said:

[redacted]

In the past I have sent in stills and clips of, shall we say strange play behaviour, such as lasers and ballistics appearing through the terrain (not just against me but others as well and we are talking through whole mountain ranges or building complexes), instantly being targeted on polar highlands at point of drop (if you don't know how to see this, then time to learn - useful tip in normal play), laser tracking of a specific point on a mech from someone well beyond 1k (seen this both on my team and on the other side) and . . . nothing.

[redacted]

At this point in time, it's easiest to go along with the fact that there will be unusual events/issues and that PGI's focus is elsewhere, so don't hold your breath in expecting any changes . . .

[mod]Parts of this post were eaten by a pack of hungry Piranhas. They can smell moderation discussion from a mile away.[/mod]

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 16 August 2020 - 10:42 PM.

#230 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:54 PM

The discussion of cheats on this forum is against the CoC.
If you want to outline suspicious behaviour of other players, please use the ingame report function or contact moderation@mwomercs.com. If you contact support, please provide the game ID, screenshots and/or videoclips if availabe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users