Srm Piranha = Op?

23 replies to this topic

#21 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

View PostKhobai, on 19 June 2019 - 07:17 AM, said:

SRM2s should absolutely be removed from the game because theyre largely superfluous. Just tighten the spread on SRM4 and increase the ghost heat limit by +1 instead and you dont really need SRM2s anymore. Game has way too many weapons with overlapping roles.

Also like I mentioned in the other thread you could replace SRM2s with inferno SRM2s or tandem charge SRM2s. That way youd still have your SRM2s and SRM4s but theyd have significantly different functions and less role overlap. SRM2s would use specialized munitions while SRM4s would be for damage.

PGI should do the same thing for Autocannons. Get rid of the standard AC2/AC5 and replace them with the light AC2/light AC5. And get rid of the CACs, which arnt supposed to exist anyway, and add the CRAC2/CRAC5 and possibly HAGs.

The whole purpose of removing weapons would be to add room for new weapons to make their way into the game. Most of which would be improved versions of the weapons they replace.

Jesus ******* christ man. You really enjoy spamming don't you?

#22 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:22 PM

LOL... Khobai the Contrarian - laughed out of another thread for making totally pants on head silly statement.s

What a surprise.

Logging in and playing the game would go a LONG way to helping you actually understand it. Just a tip from the pros. I'll even private lobby to show you how it is done out the goodness of my own heart.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 19 June 2019 - 05:23 PM.

#23 dario03

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:56 PM

If its max engine was the same as the others then I think it could be alright. With a 170xl ff,es, bit of armor shaving and minimum heatsinks you could get 3.5t of ammo. Which isn't much but since you only fire 12 at a time it would last a decent while.
I think a bigger issue would be heat. You would either need to drop some stuff for another heatsink or just use it for a couple of big punches and then use just the lasers for a bit. Heat generation and dissipation should be about the same so you would barely heat up while using the lasers or depending on skills could cool down so you wouldn't always have to run off when near max heat.

#24 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

View PostTeenage Mutant Ninja Urbie, on 19 June 2019 - 04:29 AM, said:

- an appointment at my dentist is more pleasant than this.

Replace your dentist. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users