• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:57 PM

View PostElfcat, on 31 July 2020 - 03:57 PM, said:

I'm completely confused. Are the events happening in MW5 or MW7? In Faction Play? In Solaris? The terms mentioned some kind of sign up form?

Um, this is the 2019 event not the current 2020 one for starters.

#142 Elfcat

• PipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 60 posts
  • LocationYay Area

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:54 PM

View PostCycKath, on 31 July 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

Um, this is the 2019 event not the current 2020 one for starters.

Ah OK, thanks, but that's how I got here, I'm not sure where to go for the current one.

#143 RRAMIREZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 183 posts
  • LocationIn the Blob

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:47 AM

View PostElfcat, on 01 August 2020 - 11:54 PM, said:

Ah OK, thanks, but that's how I got here, I'm not sure where to go for the current one.

Is this what you're looking for?
https://mwomercs.com...s?t=202007beach

#144 Elfcat

• PipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 60 posts
  • LocationYay Area

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:35 AM

View PostRRAMIREZ, on 02 August 2020 - 01:47 AM, said:

Is this what you're looking for?
https://mwomercs.com...s?t=202007beach

OK, looking more closely at this....

Well OK I guess "in all game modes" means the QuickPlay applies since that's 99% of where I've gone. I assume then that means Faction or Solaris counts as well.

And it says my count is 63 loot bags, which is way short of the 150 or 250 for the Grand Pick-a-Prizes - probably won't get those in time even though I've been at it a lot the past little bit.

Alright, so I'm just banging all the buttons at the bottom in the three lists for the three phases... that reveals what the loot bag prizes are, does that also redeem them at the same time? Is there a 24-hour processing time or something?

#145 RRAMIREZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 183 posts
  • LocationIn the Blob

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:32 PM

View PostElfcat, on 02 August 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

Alright, so I'm just banging all the buttons at the bottom in the three lists for the three phases... that reveals what the loot bag prizes are, does that also redeem them at the same time? Is there a 24-hour processing time or something?

It should be redeem instantly, but you have to make a match (or enter training ground) for the redeem window to pop i think.

#146 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:43 PM

Oooo!! 10 Lootbags from 1 match tonight in my dual PPC Adder! Me happy :)

#147 Elfcat

• PipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 60 posts
  • LocationYay Area

Posted 02 August 2020 - 05:13 PM

Ahhhh, there it is. All I had to do was play another QP round and there they all are. Sweet!

And my team totalled the other side and capped all the bases in a Conquest round, so I got a good payout for that one, even though I got myself artistically sprayed onto a cliffside quickly. (Lesson learned: if you're a light or medium, unless you're good for 150 kph and probably with a helping of stealth armor on top, worry more about stealing caps midgame than initial caps at the start).

So I go to your excellent link to check.... well no change yet but I'll look again shortly.
Yes, new stuff showed up later in the day, and logging out and logging back in redeems them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users