Drawing Names Out Of A Hat

6 replies to this topic

#1 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:23 AM

lol the Hatamoto Chi is still in 4, all the Catapults have now shifted into 4 where they'll never be used, the Uziel 2S is in Div 5 AND Div 6, the Cyclops 10Q is in 1 where Direwolves and Annihilators will eat it...all I've seen so far...they're just making **** up, now.

#2 aardappelianen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 195 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:03 AM

Uziel 2s is in 2 divisions ?! Wth.
The divisions are never gonna make sense im afraid , it should've been based on player skill not the mechs themselves.
I play a mad dog c in div 2 and i have to face assaults 90% of the time, wich is fine as long as my opponents are potatoes
But sometimes they are not and they will prove time and time again that my mad dog simply stands no chance against a properly played assault.
Of course many are eager to tell me i should play some counter build or play an assault myself, but i came into solaris to compete in a mad dog goddamnit.

#3 MechWarrior414712

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:37 PM

With a system like this you will never have balance. But my guy above if you believe that MDDC isn't good in div2 then honestly I don't know what to say... It can 1v1 most there with hyper quirks and good accuracy combined with mobility, and it's one of the bloodasp checks we have there as long as you don't vote a stupid map. You can force jungle almost always.

#4 Nicholas Hyde

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:45 PM

The chart shows the Uziel 2S in Division 5 only, though...

Edited by Nicholas Hyde, 17 July 2019 - 10:47 PM.

#5 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:39 AM

View PostNicholas Hyde, on 17 July 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

The chart shows the Uziel 2S in Division 5 only, though...

I've been able to drop with it in Division 6 yesterday.

#6 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:12 AM

Divisions 1~5 are now also Assault divisions. I liked that 5, 6, and 7 were all mediums and lights. Next season they'll have some assaults in 6 and 7 I'm sure. Just because.

#7 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:23 AM

View PostMakenzie71, on 17 July 2019 - 04:23 AM, said:

lol the Hatamoto Chi is still in 4, all the Catapults have now shifted into 4 where they'll never be used, the Uziel 2S is in Div 5 AND Div 6, the Cyclops 10Q is in 1 where Direwolves and Annihilators will eat it...all I've seen so far...they're just making **** up, now.

Umm technically my Cyclops eats Direwolves . Posted Image

Personally i think its the top players making use of so and so mech that moves it up the ranks . Only one top player used an Uziel 1S and now it moved .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users