14 replies to this topic

#1 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 03 August 2019 - 03:39 PM

Update for FP LFG #3:
Next FP LFG Event will be August 7th at 9 PM EST (0100 UTC).
mercstar.teamspeak3.com.

Edited by OldSchoolCav, 03 August 2019 - 03:40 PM.

#2 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:08 PM

bumping this thread. o7

#3 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:10 PM

Thanks! Nex tis updated in the pinned topic. Next FP LFG night is Saturday, August 17 at 3 PM Eastern (1900 UTC).

Edited by OldSchoolCav, 07 August 2019 - 08:10 PM.

#4 Venturestein

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:22 AM

Is there any way to get email alerts when you guys post a FP LFG. This is the 2nd one I have missed and I need some FP bad lol. QP is just too hit or miss for me and Solaris Divs just seem have a limited playable amount of mechs. Granted I have not even played enough to qualify for a reward yet but it just seems like people pick the one mech that is OP for div and if you don't run the counter or the same setup you lose regardless of skill. I mean when I can just jump in a PIR and leg hump everything to death that doesn't seem like an eviroment that is condusive to fun.

#5 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:33 AM

For standard FP phases between IS v. Clan, do you all generally go IS?

#6 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:16 AM

Sounds good. Talking to some of our guys about providing a Clan OpFor if needed. Has garnered a lot of interest for our guys who can't make our usual unit drop nights so we'd be happy to participate.

#7 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:36 AM

Thanks Bjorn,

Please let us know what you plan to do. It would be simpler if you guys would come to our TS - so we can be sure we are balancing the queue - we'd be happy to loan you a clan drop room. Nothing like deciding to switch a 12-man from IS to clan becasue the queue is 24 - 0, having to shuffle 2 players who are only IS loyalists to one of the other IS 12-mans we are running, and then seeing a new clan 12-man appear pushing the queue to 0-24. At minimum, we'd appreciate it if you guys would send one person to our TS so we can send random LFG peeps your way if you have room in your clan group. See you Saturday!

#8 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

We wouldn't have any problem coming over to your TS if you could host us in a clan drop room. It's your guy's initiative so we'll do whatever we need to do in order to help out. Just as long as we get some good drops out of it Posted Image

#9 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:27 AM

I see that there was a question above that I neglected to answer - we generally run both Clan and IS groups. MS is not a loyalist unit and with the new FP changes, we can run teams on both sides of a conflict. We are generally trying to avoid stomps while bringing new FP players to the mode. So we appreciate any group coming to play and we're happy to have a dedicated OPFOR (though we hope no one is queued to go PUG stomping) but we'd also appreciate if groups would help us absorb people from the LFG. We expect more new players this time, since PGI put us on the in-game ticker. The main thing we'd like to avoid is forcing solo drops. If you have a group that can field a 12-man, do it - I don't care where you get together on comms, but it would help us balance the queue if we knew how many 12-man teams were dropping on each side (maybe drop in our TS and let us know?). If you can't field a 12-man, come to our comms and we'll push solos your way. Thanks!

Edited by OldSchoolCav, 14 August 2019 - 05:28 AM.

#10 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:54 AM

We most likely won't be able to get 12 so for those new players looking to dabble more in the Clan side you could send them our way to fill out our side. We're also happy to fill out the roster as needed. Although I'd prefer to keep any DSx guys Clan since our IS stables are fairly limited. But we'll make do as needed to help out the new players.

#11 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

We have no problem incorporating loyalists into drops. See you on Saturday!

#12 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

what time sat?

#13 Venturestein

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:34 AM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 08 August 2019 - 03:01 AM, said:

Just check the first post of the original topic (sticky) ... Cav is posting new FFA-dates there constantly. Next one is on saturday, 17th.

Thanks will do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users