#21 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:52 PM

View PostTrennbull, on 16 August 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

Why not fix the bug for the Server selection?! That bothers me the most.

What bug is that? I check all three and get games within minutes. Yes, the ping goes like: NA > Euro > Oceanic, but it I get into games.

#22 rascje

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 429 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:59 PM

"Patch"?..
What a shame...

#23 G a i s u t o

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:01 AM

Reading patch notes... aaaand going back to the other games I was playing in the meantime.

#24 Trennbull

• PipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:47 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 16 August 2019 - 10:52 PM, said:

What bug is that? I check all three and get games within minutes. Yes, the ping goes like: NA > Euro > Oceanic, but it I get into games.

No, check the forum pls...

While ingame and after one match you can no longer select the servers at all. The pull-down menu no longer appears.
In order to select the servers you need to restart the client.

#25 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:50 AM

Lol. Wow.
I ws checkin back hoping for something. But ****.

Ah well, back to warframe.

#26 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:59 AM

The "LRM balance patch" ended way too soon, already resulting in two empty patches.

Lower the direct LOS low arc some more, so you can shoot direct LOS LRMs between your teammate's legs instead of in their backs : Perfect for using LRMs in the Crimson Strait tunnel, and maybe this won't backfire.

As for balancing that increased tunnel boost with another minor LRM nerf : How about halving the LRM range by adding a boomerang effect to them ? This one will definitely backfire.

#27 Valdarion Silarius

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationWubbing and dakkaing everyone in best jellyfish mech

Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:47 AM

"Center Torso Hitbox Adjustments on the Rifleman IIC to reduce the Torso profile width from both the front and the top of the radar dish."

Holy crap, thank you. Can't wait to test this out now.

#28 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:55 AM

View PostRJF Volkodav, on 16 August 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

So much content. Thx, PGI for giving it back!

Obviously the product of a month or more of dedicated, hard work

#29 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:21 AM

Nice. Thank You for this update concerning Factions. House Steiner Forever!

#30 Smokeviper

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:25 AM

So much content in these last few patches. You can really see the commitment to keeping MWO going as they count their Epic cash.

#31 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 325 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:51 AM

That's great re the mech hit boxes. The RFL-IIC and MAD 2 could both stand to be tougher.

#32 Eurystheus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 16 August 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

I don't mute anyone, even the people who "trigger" me, yes too old, but mods would censor other words [what a world we live in, or have created ([Redacted])]. It is better this way, plugging your ears and ignoring what is unpleasant makes you weak. Yes, I realize that "free speech" is an American (US) thing that is quickly being eroded (in the US).

I'm not sure how free speech got in here. There are multiple reasons to mute. The person who narrates everything he does and sees. The people who are having a conversation not related to the current match. The person whose talk key is stuck on on and you hear the TV, kids in the background, wife asking what he wants for dinner, etc.

Edited by draiocht, 21 August 2019 - 12:48 AM.
Quote Clean-up

#33 Stargazzer811

• PipPipPip
  • The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 97 posts
  • LocationAn experimental SLDF McKenna class Battleship, waiting for Clan Nova Cat to return to the Inner Sphere in 3160

Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:20 AM

The amount of salty sarcasm here is high. I personally had no issue with the Marauder II but I'll take a hitbox fix.

#34 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:24 PM

View PostOmniFail, on 16 August 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Why are you not nerfing the LRM's. I still see posts complaining about them in the General Discussion forum. Please nerf until the posts stop.

- Nerf LRM? Why more? LRM already useless weapon if team have no spotters, TAG or NARC users, in light-medium fast mech with ECM. It's already useless in many battles if enemy team have ECM cover and full Rad.Depr. skills on mech. I use LRM for many LRM specialized mech until now, and don't use them anymore because LRM become useless.
- Line of sight? You dead from massive focused fire
- Fire by support? Your teammate have paws and cant lock target even to provide information about where enemy is, not saying impossible task to keep it locked more than few seconds.80% missiles go to sky or to rock.

- If you need LRM nerf, that mean only one thing. You have really slow brawler mech and stay in open space, without ECM cover, rad.derp skills, AMS support and all alone. In all other cases - you get zero hit by LRM.
Right now only MRM,SRM and SSRM have any potential from missiles. Even ATM really specific weapon, which too hot for good damage, and really strategic in use, to bring any difference in battle field. All other - energy and ballistic have any weight in battle.

#35 Ryanlegend

• Pip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

pgi come on now we need the lore weapons from battletech i know programming is hard but hire some high advance programmers from america with degrees and stuff they would be much better and making this game continue its next day age

#36 cougurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Silver Champ
  • CS 2023 Silver Champ
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:11 PM

wow, another hotfix-tier patch. at least we finally got the hitbox adjustments that should have been made <1 week from the release of these mechs.

#37 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:28 PM

Relax guys. We all know they are working on Epic's launcher. Hopefully MW5 will even work within the first few months of launch.

#38 Mister Smile

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:01 PM

Maybe MW5 will work better than the Epic Games Sore:

https://twitter.com/...175930460254209

#39 Ruccus

• The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostAvalon91211, on 17 August 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

The amount of salty sarcasm here is high. I personally had no issue with the Marauder II but I'll take a hitbox fix.

The issue with the Marauder II is/was that its dorsal gun was all CT hitbox - at most angles you could core out its CT by shooting the dorsal gun. This change shouldn't affect Marauder II builds that didn't mount a dorsal gun (the MAD-4HP and Alpha hero builds that don't use energy weapons).

#40 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:29 PM

TBD on the Patch file size?

hmmmmmk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users