Bug In Ui (Home>Select Mech)(Mechlab)

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:54 AM

- Really often happens two a bit annoying bugs.

1. After loading "loadout profile" you can't load another, or save existing or do anything without going to qp or testing ground. Only after that function restores but only to save once or restore once. That make work with loadouts profile longer.

2. After playing as heavy or medium mech, home>select mech menu in mechbays change its settings:
Owned changes to Both.
Chassis changes to Class

After changing all back, current tab (heavy or assault) become empty until you choose another tab.

P.S. Also strange that in all catapult I cant choose rear side torsos and center torso 18 - only 17 or 19. And front armor only 46 or 48. Seems strange.

#2 vonJerg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:43 AM

View PostTiantara, on 20 August 2019 - 01:54 AM, said:

P.S. Also strange that in all catapult I cant choose rear side torsos and center torso 18 - only 17 or 19. And front armor only 46 or 48. Seems strange.

That is probably due to armor hardening skills and the way values are calculated and then rounded for display and displayed in the mechlab.

#3 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:10 AM

View PostvonJerg, on 20 August 2019 - 05:43 AM, said:

That is probably due to armor hardening skills and the way values are calculated and then rounded for display and displayed in the mechlab.

- Ah... maybe. I just see that only on Catapult mech all version, and not on any other mech I have.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:29 PM

It's definitely because of rounding. See the little green armour bonus values when the "jump" happens. That's exactly the time when you get another bonus point due to armor hardening skillnodes.

#5 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 05:07 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 20 August 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:

It's definitely because of rounding. See the little green armour bonus values when the "jump" happens. That's exactly the time when you get another bonus point due to armor hardening skillnodes.

- Ok... just strange - no one other mech dont have such thing, noticed that only in Catapult. So, that reminds me some bug. Seems it really part of mechanic. Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users