• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:23 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 02 October 2019 - 02:19 AM, said:

It's impossible though?

I must've had that boost that 99% of the population can't get access to....or something. I think it's named Heimbot.exe beep boop

Edited by Vxheous, 02 October 2019 - 02:23 AM.

#43 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:25 AM

Lol.

#44 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:25 AM

lol, well I was wrong. I thought it would take around 10 matches to do it.

But atleast I'm not as wrong as OP.

#45 denAirwalkerrr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:38 AM

View PostVxheous, on 02 October 2019 - 02:23 AM, said:

I must've had that boost that 99% of the population can't get access to....or something. I think it's named Heimbot.exe beep boop

More like keyboard hax

#46 The ImpIication

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:38 AM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 11 October 2019 - 12:50 PM.
inappropriate language, unconstructive

#47 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:42 AM

I love that we live in a world where people post opinions as fact without evidence to backup their claims.

It takes what... an hour to create an alt and level it up to T3 (assuming you are good enough)? He's obviously a busy man not to test for himself.

*pst* Ash, how do I get on these secret bonuses?

Edited by Pseudo98, 02 October 2019 - 08:46 AM.

#48 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 01:26 PM

game genie

#49 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 01:48 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 02 October 2019 - 02:19 AM, said:

It's impossible though?

Without being carried by a group who will cripple all the enemies for you to swoop in and claim all the killing blows, kmdds, and so forth, to pump your match score every match, yes. In five games. It is impossible otherwise. Nobody without the benefit of a organized group/team to do the majority of the work for them and shield them is going to do it on a fresh account.

#50 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 01:51 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 02 October 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Without being carried by a group who will cripple all the enemies for you to swoop in and claim all the killing blows, kmdds, and so forth, to pump your match score every match, yes. In five games. It is impossible otherwise. Nobody without the benefit of a organized group/team to do the majority of the work for them and shield them is going to do it on a fresh account.

Did you not look at my post or something? I did it in solo queue, 4 games. Try again.

#51 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:09 PM

View PostVxheous, on 02 October 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

Did you not look at my post or something? I did it in solo queue, 4 games. Try again.

And the proof of this is what? Your word ? Some screen shots which could be easily edited ? Video or it didn't happen (to use Ash's frequent condition for believing things on the forums).

Edited by Dee Eight, 02 October 2019 - 02:13 PM.

#52 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:51 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 02 October 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

And the proof of this is what? Your word ? Some screen shots which could be easily edited ? Video or it didn't happen (to use Ash's frequent condition for believing things on the forums).

Lol, you're delusional, I don't need to edit any screenshots when it's so easy to just play 4 games. Tell you what, I made the account yesterday, it is literally a throwaway account. I'll PM you the account + password if you want, and you can log into it yourself and see that it's tier 3 after 4 games. Question is, where are you going to move the goalposts to next once you log in that account?

Account is testingthetiers@gmail.com, if you want the password you just have to ask. I played 4 games, hit tier 3 and stopped. It is in the exact condition that I showed in the screenshots.

Forum profile is here(you can see it was created 14 hrs ago): https://mwomercs.com...ting-the-tiers/

I also made a post with the alt account (even though you're not supposed to) just so you can see the tier 3 badge, despite the "recruit" status. The account can't post anywhere else on the forum either since it hasn't cleared cadet status (only played the 4 games and all)

https://mwomercs.com...ost__p__6293888

I also expect an apology once you confirm that Im not lying.

Edited by Vxheous, 02 October 2019 - 03:33 PM.

#53 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:51 PM

I don't think a fact as obvious and as easily provable as this requires editing anything.
People have tested this before and you were presented with proof now, in a completely up to date test.

Also, you can politely ask about how you can get high match score in solo q, instead of making up false theories.

That part you said there is actually against your logic. You'll get pathetic scores if a team carries you in any way.
If a team cripples all enemy mechs, then they are the ones getting the kmdds and damage (which is the main source of high match score)

Edited by Navid A1, 02 October 2019 - 03:52 PM.

#54 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:05 PM

You realise it's not [Redacted], a known screenshot Editor, replying here?

You're delusional dude.

I'd suggest you go outside and get some fresh air. Then sit back down and simply say - sorry guys, I was wrong.

Edited by draiocht, 02 October 2019 - 04:36 PM.
unconstructive

#55 slide

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:43 PM

Well about 2 years ago I started an alt account so I could play clans. I am nowhere near Ash or Vexheous skill wise, but obviously better than a new T5. I was into T4 in exactly 2 matches. I never kept track to reach T3 but I reckon it was before my cadet time finished. I have no problem believing anyone who is of the caliber to get into EMPYREAL could do in in 5 or less matches, particularly with the skill gap appearing to be wider than it's ever been.

As for Ash being carried. It's rubbish, every match I've ever been in with him, he's been the one doing the carrying. How you can call a match and regularly get top damage and kills is beyond my mortal level of skill.

#56 RubberDarkDuck

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:55 PM

Here we see a real mark of a logical adult/gentleman in 2019. Nah, just kidding. :P

1. Take personal opinions as facts.
2. When presented with facts, become defensive and deny it by accusing others of fabricating lies.
3. When presented with substantiated, irrefutable facts, start accusing one of the strongest players in MWO of being carried against all logic as the whole point of of climbing the tier system asap is not to be carried.

People throwing logic out the window just to be right.

Good job. Posted Image

#57 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:02 PM

I wish I could be gifted the bonuses that 90% of the community don't have and be carried back to T3.

#58 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:27 AM

View PostVxheous, on 02 October 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

I'll PM you the account + password if you want,

He not going to do it.

#59 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:26 AM

He doesn't need to. One post to link to his profile to show his Tier 3 ranking. Need 10 games to show up on the Leaderboards.. hai, I had a brain freeze/fart looking at first...;)

View Posttesting the tiers, on 02 October 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

Queue times suck for late night NA, aus prime time.
(I'm only making this post so people can get linked to it to see the Tier 3 badge)

(chuckles) I had a brain freeze from trying to look you up on the Leaderboard when I realized players need 10 games to show up each month and you had only played 4 games, going from Tier 5 to Tier 3... haha...

#60 Ignatius Audene

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:24 AM

View PostPseudo98, on 02 October 2019 - 08:42 AM, said:

I love that we live in a world where people post opinions as fact without evidence to backup their claims.

It takes what... an hour to create an alt and level it up to T3 (assuming you are good enough)? He's obviously a busy man not to test for himself.

*pst* Ash, how do I get on these secret bonuses?

U need to be salty drunk australian to get it ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users