Failed Diplomacy Event And Challenges

71 replies to this topic

#61 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:45 AM

Okay its been running for more than 3 days, there's now less than three days remaining... are the inner sphere factions of this event going to get a turn in the FW mode ?

#62 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:44 AM

Thanks for sharing your infos, nobody asked for, with everybody.

View PostDee Eight, on 07 October 2019 - 11:15 PM, said:

Second account I needed to buy four chassis (but with a dozen empty bays and 145 million cbills that wasn't in any way a problem) in order to avoid repeating time on trial builds I didn't like the first time. Now onto the third account (which is this one) which I lack two chassis on. Might take the hero for one of them as one of my already qualified for loyalty rewards. Debating on the other, whether to buy one or sKip the category.

#63 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:46 PM

View Postit comes with a cup holder, on 07 October 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

it would make sense to put the mechs required to complete the challenge on sale PGI...

I agree. But ... I'm only saying that because I want to buy a HGN-IIC-C for 6mil c-bills instead of 12 mil. ;)

#64 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:43 PM

View PostWishmast3r, on 08 October 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing your infos, nobody asked for, with everybody.

3rd account done with 36 hours to spare. I don't want to see anyone complaining a week wasn't enough time to finish the categories for their 1 account.

#65 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 513 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:56 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 09 October 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

3rd account done with 36 hours to spare. I don't want to see anyone complaining a week wasn't enough time to finish the categories for their 1 account.

The majority of the players in MWO leave a QP with 100-200 damage in an assault mech, while telling players like you and me how to play MWO.

Since i don´t want to beef around only, besides from the event having nothing to do with FP, the amount of rewards was really great. Shitload of GSP, MC and C-Bills, so thanks for that.

#66 HolyGrail101

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:02 AM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 04 October 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

Can we make the event longer?

It is like a year long event has been running since January of 2018.

#67 Gakuseinozen

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:29 AM

Really liking some of the Trial mechs... specifically the Zeus and the Blackjack. Could we get a mechbay sale so I can pick a few of them up? Thanks :D

#68 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:44 AM

View PostHolyGrail101, on 10 October 2019 - 07:02 AM, said:

It is like a year long event has been running since January of 2018.

Pretty much, so far with 3rd account I've done 3 2/3 events, earned I'm not sure how many Cbills in total so far but enough to buy five mechs, 1700MC (of which 1592 went to a 50% locust mastery bundle), six war horns and a bunch of other decorative cockpit items, about 45 days of premium time (of which 38 days and change remain on the clock) and four of those five mechs I bought with cbills are fully skilled already. I think my balance is a bit over 7 million cbills, 150 GSP, 108 MC and 48k GXP. I COULD have a free mech bay if I sell the locust champion mech (which I really have no plans to use ever) as I already did the the basic locust variant included in the bundle.

One of the reasons for creating the 3rd account was that i finished one event (weekend warrior) with two accounts which forum whiners were complaining had challenges which were TOOO HARD for them to get all the free stuff. So make a third account in which I wouldn't spend any actual dollars (a legit completely free to play account) and see where it ends up just spending the stuff PGI awards for spending my time playing matches. That's the one which I only got 2/3 done on but I only had like 12 hours left on the clock when i started the third account.

Edited by Dee Eight, 10 October 2019 - 09:54 AM.

#69 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:52 AM

View PostGakuseinozen, on 10 October 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

Really liking some of the Trial mechs... specifically the Zeus and the Blackjack. Could we get a mechbay sale so I can pick a few of them up? Thanks Posted Image

Do you have more than 1592 MC ? Buy a locust mastery bundle (or other bundle) in the in-game store during the current sale for 1,592MC, you get 3 mech bays, 3 mechs, 30 days active premium time. Sell the basic locust mech and you end up with a vacant mech bay.

#70 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

View PostGakuseinozen, on 10 October 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

Really liking some of the Trial mechs... specifically the Zeus and the Blackjack. Could we get a mechbay sale so I can pick a few of them up? Thanks Posted Image

#24/7mechbaySALES!!! :D

View PostRenzor the Red, on 07 October 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

That was fun. I'm mostly done. The only mech I haven't done is the Raven. I don't have one. I might try doing the trial mech, haha.

Good luck with the IS XL Engine... Posted Image Posted Image

The Mist Lynx and Orion IIC slowed me down a lot

The Trial Orion IIC cuts through enemies like a hot knife through butter! AMAZING!!! :D

Myst Lynx is best when you play with the MLX-G ;)

Thanks, PGI. Looking forward to the next one.

Was fun indeed! :)

#71 Gakuseinozen

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 10 October 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Do you have more than 1592 MC ? Buy a locust mastery bundle (or other bundle) in the in-game store during the current sale for 1,592MC, you get 3 mech bays, 3 mechs, 30 days active premium time. Sell the basic locust mech and you end up with a vacant mech bay.

I do, but I need (want) 7 mechbays... rather just pay 1050 for 7 mechbays.

#72 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 11 October 2019 - 03:48 AM

Finished event with 14 out of 16 challenges and I am happy too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users