• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:15 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 13 October 2019 - 10:28 PM, said:

within the rules,

lol wut. Stop hackusing.

It absolutely does matter that you're slumming it in low tiers. You're playing against new people and players so bad they can't escalator up to tier 1. Sad.

#82 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 14 October 2019 - 06:15 AM, said:

It absolutely does matter that you're slumming it in low tiers. You're playing against new people and players so bad they can't escalator up to tier 1. Sad.

LOL... you're so delusional.... everyone escalates up to tier 1 eventually...that's the problem with tiers and psr... maybe get Ash to explain it to you in small words as I haven't the patience to do it. This is from a match this morning on my "slum" account... i'll leave one name revealed everyone should know from my team and you can play guessing games as to which mech I was in. But oh yeah..totally slumming it.... Posted Image

But because you children think the only way I can get 7 kill games out of that warhammer build is by using a lower tier alternatie account....

Posted Image

Note the ironic statement there from Apollo 42 as I was using spread weapons and pulverized 2/3 of his team with them....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#83 Kurlon

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 10:40 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 October 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

Note the ironic statement there from Apollo 42 as I was using spread weapons and pulverized 2/3 of his team with them....

Um... that's not what Apollo was referring to at all...

#84 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

LOL... you're so delusional....

You literally believe that top performers in the game get special bonuses others don't. You're delusional.

One match where you got scooted into a tier 1 game, and if you are the WHMIIC, got absolutely wrecked. GG

Edited by Prototelis, 14 October 2019 - 10:46 AM.

#85 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 10:59 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 14 October 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

One match where you got scooted into a tier 1 game, and if you are the WHMIIC, got absolutely wrecked. GG

LOL wow you're that immature that that's your first guess.... See its pointless discussing anything with someone like you and I'm done wasting my time after this with responding to your trolling.

#86 Kurlon

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:10 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 October 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

LOL wow you're that immature that that's your first guess.... See its pointless discussing anything with someone like you and I'm done wasting my time after this with responding to your trolling.

Or, you could end the guessing by pointing out which mech you supposedly are in the screenshot... instead we've only got the vague hints you've offered so far. Sans further evidence, Proto's guess is likely correct "but the world will never know."

#87 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

View PostKurlon, on 14 October 2019 - 11:10 AM, said:

Or, you could end the guessing by pointing out which mech you supposedly are in the screenshot... instead we've only got the vague hints you've offered so far. Sans further evidence, Proto's guess is likely correct "but the world will never know."

Pirate's bane since you asked nicely.

#88 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

LOL... you're so delusional.... everyone escalates up to tier 1 eventually...that's the problem with tiers and psr... maybe get Ash to explain it to you in small words as I haven't the patience to do it. This is from a match this morning on my "slum" account... i'll leave one name revealed everyone should know from my team and you can play guessing games as to which mech I was in. But oh yeah..totally slumming it....

Happily explain.

First and foremost - you're wrong. Lets just get that out the way first.

You are matching T1 all the way down to T5, sitting in T3. So you are, without question, getting into matches where there is just T5s/T4s.

The Cadet tag, as we all know and have proven to you many times - You can have a -C- tag and be in Tier 3 very easily. After 4 matches, you can make it. So a Cadet tag is in no way representative of anything really.

Getting said T5s and T4s in your matches as a user with average skill (your 220AvgMS is about average), puts you at an insanely massive advantage over users with 100AvgMS. Given these T4s/T5s are the lowest of the low in terms of skill because to stay in T4/T5 you have to be so mindbogglingly bad at the game to stay there...

Not everyone makes it into Tier 1. The vast majority will with brute force of 1,000s of games, I agree there.
However there is a HOTAS weilding warriors of the community that never will make it past T4.

Unless you go through each screenshot - with all players listed and do proper investigation - then your hidden screens are most likely T4/T5 filled games based on your usual performance. Either that or you're super cherry picking from a pool of 500 matches which is nothing special. Do that one in every 10 games and then you've got a leg to stand on.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 14 October 2019 - 06:00 PM.

#89 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 October 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Happily explain.

First and foremost - you're wrong. Lets just get that out the way first.

You are matching T1 all the way down to T5, sitting in T3. So you are, without question, getting into matches where there is just T5s/T4s.

The Cadet tag, as we all know and have proven to you many times - You can have a -C- tag and be in Tier 3 very easily. After 4 matches, you can make it. So a Cadet tag is in no way representative of anything really.

Getting said T5s and T4s in your matches as a user with average skill (your 220AvgMS is about average), puts you at an insanely massive advantage over users with 100AvgMS. Given these T4s/T5s are the lowest of the low in terms of skill because to stay in T4/T5 you have to be so mindbogglingly bad at the game to stay there...

Not everyone makes it into Tier 1. The vast majority will with brute force of 1,000s of games, I agree there.
However there is a HOTAS weilding warriors of the community that never will make it past T4.

Unless you go through each screenshot - with all players listed and do proper investigation - then your hidden screens are most likely T4/T5 filled games based on your usual performance. Either that or you're super cherry picking from a pool of 500 matches which is nothing special. Do that one in every 10 games and then you've got a leg to stand on.

Ah yes...the ignorant and haters got a theory to fit every screenshot... no amount of proof is good enough for you... so wait...i'm to take Vx's screenshots as gospel truth but mine are faked or full of T4/5s ? RIGHT... And this is why I don't waste my time discussing things with rejects like yourself very often. So I'm just gonna throw you on ignore as well as a few others in this thread and be done wasting time on you forever.

Edited by Dee Eight, 14 October 2019 - 07:10 PM.

#90 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 October 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

Ah yes...the ignorant and haters got a theory to fit every screenshot... no amount of proof is good enough for you... so wait...i'm to take Vx's screenshots as gospel truth but mine are faked or full of T4/5s ? RIGHT... And this is why I don't waste my time discussing things with rejects like yourself very often. So I'm just gonna throw you on ignore as well as a few others in this thread and be done wasting time on you forever.

Your main being Tier 1 will match Tier 1 through 3, so the screenshot you showed with your main in it is definitely in a Tier 1-3 match. Your Alt at just barely into Tier 3 however will match all the way through Tier 1 through Tier 5 (probably broken into either Tier 1-3 match, or a Tier 3-5 match). Like I said before, good job finding a mech build that allows you to farm damage and components, if it works for you, then it works.

As to expecting you to take my screenshots as the gospel truth, that account that I played 4 games on to get to tier 3 still exists, and still only has 4 games total played on it (hasn't been touched since that day). I offer again to share the account info/password with you so you can lay eyes on it yourself if you don't believe me. I can't fake information into an account, that's all PGI server side stored.

Edited by Vxheous, 14 October 2019 - 07:19 PM.

#91 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:21 PM

But Vx isn't theory? He's posting fact.

Cold hard facts. I mean you can chose to ignore them like the Flat Earth movement ignores science...

Other users have posted on the forum about it before as well, it's not a secret. You're just being deliberately ignorant at this point.

#92 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

https://www.nvidia.c...nce/shadowplay/
https://www.youtube.com

#93 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:40 PM

I can't be wrong if I stick my fingers in my ears so I can't hear you. I am always correct in my echo chamber.

P. much dude.

#94 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:55 PM

View PostVxheous, on 14 October 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

Your main being Tier 1 will match Tier 1 through 3, so the screenshot you showed with your main in it is definitely in a Tier 1-3 match. Your Alt at just barely into Tier 3

Its the fact that you're clinging to this beliefe that I only have the one alt when all my accounts except for the one I created a few weeks ago are already tier 1s, that I'm adding you to the permanently ignored list. Because like with Ash, I have no need to waste time on you any longer.

#95 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:00 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 October 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

Its the fact that you're clinging to this beliefe that I only have the one alt when all my accounts except for the one I created a few weeks ago are already tier 1s, that I'm adding you to the permanently ignored list. Because like with Ash, I have no need to waste time on you any longer.

lol. More like you are just one of those people that can't accept they are wrong. Least of all being proven to be by several people.

Keep that head in the sand that Tier 3 cannot be achieved in Cadet status and in 5 matches... Cause that will get blown out of the water shortly with irrefutable proof and then you're not gonna have a leg to stand on, story to make up or otherwise.

#96 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:04 PM

but but but, he publicly declared he is ignoring you! That means it all went way!

#97 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:10 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 October 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

OK, and nothing I wrote is wrong. If you have "lots" of Alts, and they are all Tier 1, then they would fall into the Tier 1-3 matchmaking bracket.

#98 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:13 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 14 October 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

but but but, he publicly declared he is ignoring you! That means it all went way!

If had got the point where I was so dug in, I'd been proven wrong a number of times and then don't want to validate my own statements... Which probably means I've lost my marbles...

I'd probably go with the 5yo "IM IGNORING YOU" approach at this point as well.

#99 denAirwalkerrr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:14 PM

Hey guys I just did 3k damage in quickplay. Here’s screenshot:

Posted Image

#100 Jay Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend