BattleMech 5 - Catapult

368 replies to this topic

#41 Kaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

View Postrollermint, on 28 December 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

I would argue that their latest surprise reveal is the most minimal so far as compared to the rest so yeah, I don't really feel like I'm asking a bit too much if we could see a couple more sketches. I really didn't intend to sound like your typical "entitlement gamer" however I really can't help but feel a little underwhelmed. Especially when compared to the Dragon reveal which was far more generous, this one really feels like the average InnerSphere news, albeit with a longer essay.

Perhaps its the holiday season and the upcoming new year so perhaps these factors kinda exacerbate the feeling lol damn, I really didn't intend to sound bitter but i'm a mw fan thirsting for a new game after almost a decade :)

Devs go on holiday break too you know (some even consider them real human beings) :)

Just saying...

Now, back to work! *whopeesh*

#42 VEDRFOLNIR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

#43 MilitantMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Looks excellent! Can't wait to see more!

#44 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

I'm gonna need some time to get used to this. There are only two 'Mechs in the entire BattleTech universe I identify with, and my initial reaction for this one is... I'm gonna need time to get used to this one.

#45 Colaessus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

I am sold.

#46 Kyll Long

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

Hmm not to be a hater but... the picture as a static is very nice. I'm not sure I like the flip box for the missile rack though. Nor sure how it will look in combat. Will it flop around? :)

#47 Kaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

View PostKyll Long, on 28 December 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

Hmm not to be a hater but... the picture as a static is very nice. I'm not sure I like the flip box for the missile rack though. Nor sure how it will look in combat. Will it flop around? :)

Sadly we probably don't have the physics ability for it to flop, but it's be hilarious if you were full speed then stopped short to lined up a shot on a light only to have to wait a few seconds for the lid to move out of the way and he was able to escape.

ideally open when armed and closed when not, but probably just open all the time.

#48 Xhaleon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

Anyone having issues with the design will most likely be just iffy about the new lines. I'm noticing that a lot of the mechs are getting the boxy look; the Catapult's traditionally always had a completely round nose, regardless of where all its incarnations' cockpits were shaped or placed.

I think it looks good fundamentally, but yeah, going to have to get used to the new shape.

I wonder if the Timber Wolf will get the same treatment? It normally has a wide round torso too. A more boxy shape, or something halfway so that it really reminds someone of a Marauder?

Edited by Xhaleon, 28 December 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#49 Kudzu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the SEC

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

View PostKyll Long, on 28 December 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

You know, having the armored cowling flip open and closed might be a pretty cool visual cue of when it's reloading and when it's ready to fire.

#50 Orzorn

• 3,327 posts
  • LocationComanche, Texas

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

Beautiful mech, I just hope we get the full size version soon so I can see all the nice details.

The legs look powerful and really fit the iconography of the Catapult as a powerful heavy support mech.

I'd like to think there may be a set of ancillary keys you can press for functionality.

I think, if they do implement the flaps, it will most likely be that, if you select a weapons group with the LRM in it, the flap will open.

Edited by Orzorn, 28 December 2011 - 11:18 AM.

#51 BlueDog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

Sweet! More great work from FlyingDebris :)

Can't wait to get the high res version of this pic.

#52 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Does this remind anyone else of that dinosaur from Jurassic Park that would pop its collar and spit in your face?

#53 GaussDragon

• 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

View PostMchawkeye, on 28 December 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

I second that.
Any more for any more?

Thirded! Could we get a late Christmas present in the form of a double-whammy mech release? :)

View PostAegis Kleais™, on 28 December 2011 - 10:56 AM, said:

Hopefully there will be a larger resolution image of this soon.

Seconded.

View PostXhaleon, on 28 December 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

Anyone having issues with the design will most likely be just iffy about the new lines. I'm noticing that a lot of the mechs are getting the boxy look; the Catapult's traditionally always had a completely round nose, regardless of where all its incarnations' cockpits were shaped or placed.

I think it looks good fundamentally, but yeah, going to have to get used to the new shape.

I wonder if the Timber Wolf will get the same treatment? It normally has a wide round torso too. A more boxy shape, or something halfway so that it really reminds someone of a Marauder?

I think the new shape is awesome! I like the more squared stylization. If their rendition of the Mad Cat looks anything like this then I'll be doing backflips: http://mwomercs.com/...r-wolf-tribute/

#54 Mchawkeye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 28 December 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

Does this remind anyone else of that dinosaur from Jurassic Park that would pop its collar and spit in your face?

The beautiful but deadly addition to Jurassic Park the 'Dilophosaurus'?

Hmmm...Reminds me more of ED-209

#55 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostLima Zulu, on 28 December 2011 - 10:01 AM, said:

Most epic Catapult picture I've ever seen.

Even more epic than that! :)

#56 Kallian Ryke

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKelowna, British Columbia

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

My oldest favourite...

Looking forward to striding into war once again with the Catapult.

#57 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

The Cat's looking sharp - glad to see it's going to be in the game! I always had a soft spot for these, even if they lack arm actuators...

[edit]
  • Congratulations, you have thrown a cat without needing any arms!
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
  • You can copy and paste it elsewhere, but DO NOT reply to this thread.
The Friends-and-Family Beta started on Friday, March 23 at the order of Primus Russ Bullock (DirectiveFFInclusiveBeginImmediately20T-30).

This was broadcast by Kyle on Friday the 23rd at 2:16pm

FIRST DATA CACHE DESTROYED, THIS IS THE ONLY REMAINING LOCAL COPY!

Also, exactly 30 minutes later at 2:45pm, Kyle posted a secure transmission that was removed later that day with no records of its deletion. The transmission was mostly random numbers, but with one possibly-sensible string at the end.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:45 PM
[PARTIALLY DECRYPTED TRANSMISSION REPOSTED]

]̸̙͔͈͙̲ͭ̽ͧ̎ͪ͗̈͂ͮͧ̅̑͌͂̾͜͞͞R̷̵͆̇̓̀͗̊̇̅̎͐̾͂͊ ҉̡̮̖̞̥̱͇̞̫̮̠̼̖ n̒̈́́͏ ҉͈͕̯̝̺̥ͅͅJ̤̤͉̭̫̞̤̳̹̤̼̪̼̜̱̘͌̌̑̏̓͘p̶̡̢͙̰͍̰͔͖͙̯͑́̿̈́͌̌̈̑̎̃̂͐̒ͯ͌̂̿͌̕Z̘̰͉͉̺͎͍͙̻͉̙̘͔̾̓̄ͬ̌ͣͨ̓̐ͩ̀͊͊͒ͮ̃ͮ̀͡Ẅ̪̣̠̺̭̗̙͖́͐̈́ͭͩ̽ͣͬ͝͝ͅͅ5̷͉̟͍͕͈̪̟̘̳͎̼͍̭͈̣̗̟̪ͧ̐ͣͩ̓̄ͪ̽͂̓̓̀̊̈́́ͫ́͟͜k̡̈́̊ͧ̋̎̽ͥ̌͊͆̀̎̽ͯͮ̓ͬͥ͘͡͏̜̠̠̩̘͕͓͕̭c̡̧̻̦̼̗͙͈̣̙̟̺̩̦̫̓̉͛͆̇̓̑̏̅͒̒͂͘̕0̴̨̪̯̦̦͔̥̘̻̼̰̥̙͉̙̭̩̼͐̃̍ͦͣ̊̿̈̉ͫͭ̀͂̔ͮ͑̈́ͪ͢͝͞Fͪ̽͌͂ͬ̐͏͖̦̯̜̹̜͔̭͉͓̫̤͚̰̯̼̻͎͖́͝u͛̒͋̆ͣ͛̒̂̋ͭͫ͊ͤ̑͐ͨ͏̘̻͔̩̩̤̰͇͜Z̡̧̧̬̤̝͇͉̲͍̹̤̈̆͋̍ͦ̑ͭ̆͘͡ͅͅȨ̡̝̘̣̙͓̼ͩ̑̈́̂̉ͩ̎ͥ͗̕Z̶̶̡̨̞̯̩̙̓ͫ̅ͦ͂͐̑̇͛̒ͣͩ̽h̶̖̜͚͕͚̐ͪ̏ͫͧͭ͋̆̆̉͒ͣ̓͊̐̐̃ͣ͠b̷̷͋̋̌͑̀͞͏̺͈͎̹̥̮W̢̯̻̞̮̆̎̈́̏̾̈́̃̄̔͘l̶̢̩̤̤̫̟͔̰͓̳̲̞͖̯̞̳͗̅̔̑̒̽̎ͣ͗͋͒̐́͘͢s̷͕̺̖̹̠ͮ̀̂ͤ̾ͥ͌̏́ͬ̎͐͂̅̓͒̀͡͡e̢̧̡̜̬̱͚̼͇̗̹̱̜͈̤̭̣ͨͯ̋ͧ̒̉ͭ͐̂ͨ͑̀ͅŲ̴̨̘͉̤̲̫̲̜͕̠͕̙̟̜̣͑ͨ̈̊͛ͧ̍ͧ͗̂ͪ̽̽ͯ̊͠͝ļ̧̞̹͍̣̐ͯ͂͂ͦ͌̓͑ͨͪͥ͗͑̌̇̈́̀̀̚ͅŭ̶̦͔̮̠̭̥̰͕̱̤̖̹͈̏̄̃ͩ́͋̀̈̑̚͡Z̶̵̸͛ͯ̾ͧ͋̐̓́҉̤͇͍͔̻̬̭̩̝̻͍̠̞̙m̴̡̗̳̥̥̈́̆͆ͯͯ̎ͮͥͪ̓ͨͫ̈̈́͆̑̃͢9͆̒ͪ̇͊͐̒́͌ͦ̈́͞͞͏͈̯͎͎̹̻̤̮̖̝̝͔͔̟̩8̛̼̗͈͚̍ͭͨ͂ͥ͛͒͂͑̐̋ͮ̓́U̷̷̬͎̘̹̬͉͉̽̃͂̉͛͊̿̑͑͘͟͝ͅĤ̴͔̳͇̣̰̟̇̆̎ͥ̀̚͠J̧̘͔͖͈̯̮̺̥̩͈̹̯̱͗̊͗̄͂̄͋͋̕͝͞p̴̸̧ͨ̅̃̿̑̅ͮ̿́ͬ̎̔͌͐͒̏͏̷̘̳͎̖̗ͅb̻̞̲̤̙̜̬̔̍ͤ̇̉͛ͦ̆͑̌͗ͥͣͥ̌ͭ͋̚̚͟͢͝͝X̷͚̤͕̫͈̘̜̞̉͑ͤ͊̈́ͣ͑ͨͩͬͥ̂̾̈͡V̵̵̧̹͚̲͓̺̘͔̘̦̙͍͒ͪ̉̓͊̊ͪ͋̀̇ͬ̑ͬ̔̀́̚z̛͒̿͋̆ͤ̈́̀͝͏̖͖͍I͐̇̊͂̀̏́̂͏̵̢͚̼̰̙̺̦̙̕Ḟ̲̲̻̦͖͙̲̙͇̳͂ͪͥ̇̈̋̄͒̏ͩ͒̐̋̿̐͝͞J̷͉̘̣̘̗̯͉̩̭͚̱̱̳̹͖̤̓ͫͧ͌ͦ̃͛͆ͭ͘͡1̨̡̱̙̝̭̗͍̦͍̼̜̰̭̣̻̉̈ͬc̶̡̛̼͔̟̱̫̹͎͔̫̻̟̘̭͉̤̊ͪͩ͂ͦ͜͜3̰̘͔͖̤̙̹̺̖̘͈̰̗̼̬͚̘͑̈̔͌͜͠ͅM̵ͨ̑͗ͥ͆ͭ̉̍̉̎͋͌̚͟҉̢̺̙͍͚̮̻̝̰͕̰̙̣̦͕̩͎͔̩g̵͙̹̫̰͓̭̣̣̮͙͇͎͈͓̭̿̑̅̃̀̽̿̒̽̎̒̿̚̕Q̸̪̳̫̺͎̝̗̗̠͖̘̠̩̬̝̠̹͂ͯ͛̋ͬ̔̑̃͘ͅnͦ̓͛ͩ͋͐ͩͧ̍̒̂́͠͏҉͇̙̟͈͘V̴̨̯̺̰͕̥̼̝̥ͣ̾ͯ͗̇͞s̷̸̖̬̙͕̜̝̬̦͍̯̙̞̀͌̐ͬ̿̃̄ͦͣ͋ͭ̍̊̚͢b̡̆̈̑̾̓̑̉̂ͮ̊͗͏͕̘̠̪̹̗̜͓̤̙͝G̢̭̖̮̰̩͂ͫͯ̾͛̈́ͩ͜͢͡9̸̧̨̟͕͓͚̝̣̩̭̜̫͎̖̝̂ͬͮͯ́̚͢ͅj̴̹̖͕̯̳̟̦̳̥̗̪̪̻̜͙̪̭̉ͫ̃͒̅ͣ̆̑̈́̇ͭ̈ͫ̔ͦ̅ͭ̀̀͝͞ͅa̴̵̛̰̺̙̻̥̘̠̍͆͂́ͮͩ̈̚3̟̖͍̜̻̙̤̘̠͙̱̝̲̤͇̱͓̝͂ͨ̅́͒́ͬͨ̈́̀͝͡x̵͚̖̝̤̪͕̰̟͚̱̥͍̝̹̤̰̭̞ͩ̅̎̅̿ͩͮ̊̔̾̉̓͛̚J̶͉̖̤͔͍̟̬̑̈́̎̂͌ͯ͑͛̾ͪ̿͑̿͒͟͝I̴̡͍̮̜̣̗̦͖̼̞̮̫̳̞̪͂̇̀̉̓ͭͨ͛ͩ͂̌Ḧ͈͓̗͈̤̣̺̝̺́̌͛ͤ̓̈̀̅̈́ͯͨ̈́̿̓͑̚͠d̵̋ͬ̎͋ͮ̈̃͂̓͒ͨ̄̍ͦ̓̏̆͢҉̺͉̥̻̩͖͓v̢̓ͭ̐͗̃̄͑̎̌ͬ̐͋ͤ̿̌ͭ̌͘͠҉̟͈̦̯̼̳̜͙͉̪̣͔͕̻͙̩̫̬d̵̰̦̝̺̗̦͂̎͆̍̂̽ͮ̅ͭ͋ͩ̕͞W̷̫̙̫̖͓̰͎̬̲͎͍͙̜̲̳̝͖ͪ͒̇ͪͨ̎̍͑ͩͬͮ̾̄͘͞x̏̀͂̐̂͟҉̼͖̠̼͍̹̱̭͠k̖̘̗̹̻̘̻̺̣̰̥̹͎̅̾̔̇̿̊ͧͤ́͘̕͟ͅI̸̧̫̼̳̗̺̤̭̻̗̮̜̘̜̙̫̻̿͛́͐͊ͣ͋̊ͩ̋ͣ̈̐̿͢ͅG̨̩̲̱͚̝̱̤̼̪̱͈̻̦̅̈́̽ͮ̔ͮ̎̑͋ͭ̾̊́̚͠ͅx̢͔͈̤̱ͫ̓ͥ̽̍̍̍̉́́̌̅̽̈́̈͠p̢̻͙̹̻̤̭͔̞̹̆ͧ̈́ͬͮ̆ͅḁ̛̳͎̗̣̔̈́̔ͨ̓̀͑̂̐̄ͥͣ͋̄ͩ͂̊́̚̕͞2̸̤̗͎͔͖͇͔͙̣̣͍̻̺͉̦̙̦̐̑̌̃ͪ̎̏̋ͬ͂ͧ̍̚͜͡Ų̸͖̱͎̭̜͕̘͕̫̩̰̘̹͓̥̗̗͗̍̓̆̅̾̉̐́̒̌ͧ͒ͣͣ͋́g̿̓̈́͌͌ͬ͐̉̽̅͑̉̀͏̡͚̩̰̠̲̥̘̰͉̝͈̱̪̟͟͡ͅd̷̡̠̗̼͍̖̟̻̙̰̐̓̓͂͋̿̌́̓̇ͥ́͞G̸̶̷̥̲̝̝̯̮̰̬͎͓͕̩̜͂͊͂̃ͯͭ̽̍̑͊̉̚̕8̫̖͓͖̱͇͚͓̅ͭͪ͋̊̿͂̈́̏ͤͩ͊̚͞͞ͅg̵̵̫̬̻̙̠͎͎̦̝͚̹̻̠͎̼ͮ̅ͪ̌͂͂ͭ̽̈́Zͪ̋͐̀̀͏̻̞̩͔͕͇͖̞̻̱̥͍̙̬m̷͖̘̥̟̹̗͚͖̗̫̟̞̤̫̺̤̺̯͑̃ͪͨ̈́̎̄͛̈9̴̴̧̫̩͚̺̳̻͈͒ͨ̒ͩ̇̔́͊̄͂ͧ͟͜y̵̸̹̩̬̱̝̜ͯ̈́̈̑̎ͫ̿ͥͪͨͤ̐ͦ̒̋b̶̸̶͍̼̮̻̬̮̱̗̫̥̤̠̮̯̦̠ͭ͌̎̏̈̑̅ͪ̇̿̒̎̈̍ͮͥͅW̖̯͈̗͍͉̫̻̬̘ͭ́͛̈́̀̉̄̆̔ͩ̏̔ͣͯ̉ͯ̓̕͝F̴̢̞̬͇͍̳͕͈͚̬̜͚̝̻̯̆̒ͬ̄͐͊ͥ̇͘͜͝s̡̜͔͇͓͇͔̝̘͔̉͂̽ͨ̔͒̅̑͊̇ͮ͟͢͢b̸̨͙̫̻͇̹̘̩̥͕͊ͥ̊͆̊̌͜͠ͅH̸̜͎͖̜͈͆̋̑ͪ̈́̃́͊ͥ̈́ͫͩ̐ͪͧ̋ͪ̋͊́k̡̛͙̻̮̯̰̹̠͍͚͙͒ͧ̓͂͛̈́̃͌̈́͛̎͌̾̏͂̈̀̚̕͢͝g̽̿̔̓͛͌̈́͑̌ͫ҉̢̖̻̺̳̱̱̙̝̲̙͈̳̀͟ͅY̸ͣ̍̌͗͛ͯ̎̆́҉̬̠͕̤͖̝͓̟͚̻͈̳̜̘̞͓̜W̡̺͈̲̰̹͎̥͓̮ͥ͒͑ͣ͟͡5̋ͯ̓̀̔̾͆ͥ̆̒̽͗̄ͧ͋̒̍́͏̴̨̘̬̦̫̝͇̼͉̤͖̪̟̜͜ͅṵ̵̵̧͉̜̟̯̯͚̬͙̮̗̫͈̗̞̍̇ͦ͐̈́ͬ̄ͦ̏̌̄͐̚̚͢͟b̧̡͐ͩ͛ͧ͢҉̞̙̲̘̠3ͫͦ̌͐̿ͪ̀ͣ̇ͮ̕҉̲̦̤̖̗̳V͐͗́̊͋ͧ͌̚͜͞͏̶̦̺̰̺̹̟̫͎̯͓̟̳͔͎̦̩͖̺ͅu̡̾̀͌͑͆ͯͩ̀̍̇ͫ̉̊̔̆͊̿͏̨̩̼͓͚̗͔̀͡Y̴̷̠̙͍͚̻̗͙̬̌͑ͥ̂̈ͯ̅̿͆̋͗̉̃̈́̔̈̓2̶̸̛̱̣͔̥͚̤̟̤͖̱̻̯͉̩̬͓̗̓͛̂͂̍̋́Ŭ̸̸͚̯͉̜̥̬̰͈̩̣͙͇͚̝͍̱͓̞͆ͣ̒̇ͫ̐͛͑ͯ̃͠͝g̶̸̨̡̤̘͖̟͇̥͐ͮ͆͋̾͝ď̨̨̞̯͚̗͔̖̪͇̻̜̠̱̪̄͛̋̀ͬ͆̊͊̋̂͑͐͋ͬG̨̨̘̬͎̜̙͖̹͒̅̑̒͌̑̄͌͒̏̍͌ͧ̌̐̍̀̚̕͞ḩ̨̭͈͉̞̱̘̫̲̹̟̹̘͐ͩͫ̏̿ͨ̍͘͝ļ̗̩͚̟̘̭̺̞̖̂ͩ̋̀͂ͫ́̌̔ͣ͋ͦ͛̚͝͡͡Ḯ͛̆͆́ͥͦ̈ͥ̍̀͏̷̨͎͕̥͔̮̭͙̥͎̤͕͇͖̪̝̬͉̩͔È̷̡̛̖̲̥̬̖͙ͫ̔̒̃ͨ̓͑͌̿ͩ͌͜͝Z̷̛̩̺̺̣̼̰̼̭͉̩̟ͣ͑̄͋̒̅ͪͧ̈͋͠͞y̶̶̤̱̘̫͎̗̬̦͎̱̦̻̩͉̭͖ͧ̍ͣ̀̏̔̏ͩ̍̏͂ͪͨ̐ͯͦ͘͝ͅâ̸̴͍̹̯̫͔̖̜̲̫͎̩̙̰̄̀͗̀͜͝W̵͕̙͎̫̘̗̻̋̈́͂̔͆͒͊͑ͧͦ͗ͬ̚̕͠V̶͕̤̜̰̂͐̊͌͋͛̂ͥ́̾̀u̶ͪͩ̌̓̈͊̋̐̈́̓͆͑̉͛͋̓̀ͯ̇͜҉̘͇̰͕̪̼̥̼͚̖̯̝̭̩L̨̡̛̮̻̭ͦͩ̍̄͛̔͂ͧͣ̿̚į̷̶͉̫̰͎̗͚̺̗ͬͩ̾̏ͨͫ̃ͦͭͭͣ̔̀ͨ4̴͎̩̞͖̟͖̩̫̙͔̻̻̰̦̪ͭ̌̃̊ͣͮ͒͘ǔ̢̻̤͎̩̟͈̪͓̙͖͈͖̤͔̎̓̔̐ͬ̾̄ͮ̍ͦͅL̶̏̑ͣ̅ͧ͐̏̑̂ͥ̂ͮ̇̓̎͒͏̗̻̬͉͙͚̩̱͚̼̰͔͓͔j̵̴̥̖̘̩̦̭̳̱͔̺̮̒̓̏̄̈́̀̅͌͑͌̃̂̈ͤ̈́̚͟͢M̨̀ͥͬͤͮͫͣ̃̎̉҉̩̩̠̗̥̯̳̩͓̦͓̖̠̲u͚̣̞̝͔̭̩͖̅̅̍̂́̄ͩ̿̅̀ͯͤͯ̓͠͡M̴̡̰̫̲̞̥̼̲̘̹̦̩͍̭͇̓̌̌̈́̇̒́́̈̽ͬͤ̀̾͗̌͘y̶̵̻̭̯̘̲͍̙̼̮͉ͬ͂͊ͦ̋̐̾͆̒͟͜ͅ4̷̱̖̥͓̖͖̙̟͇̾ͦ̊ͫ́̓̚ͅz̷̴̞͉̩͚͚͕̱̦̳͙̙̤̫̻͚͒̔͛ͧ̊͂̏̉̐ͨ̿̋̃͊͌̏̂ͥ̎͠ͅL̿ͨ̌́͑ͫ̓̿̊̀ͨ̊́̇ͩ̾̽͢͏̧͔̗̥̞̞̹̹͍̲͙̙͎̬͔j̴̸̧̱̲̯̫̳̟̫̖́̅ͨ̔͐ͭ͛͊͠ͅM̤͎̲͓̝̻͕̬͔͓̠͉̯̼̹ͧ̃ͧͦ̄̆͌ͫ̆ͣ̿ͤͨ͠ų̴̷̼̼̭̙̠͙͉̣͎̩̌͋̏̌ͨ̀̓̍̎ͯ͝͝L̵̷̨̡͈̻̹͓̦͓̗͎̯̠̗̙̺̬̬̉̆͒ͮ͊ͯͪ͊ͅj̷̡͆̊ͬ̉̐̇́͌̑͛́̚҉̳̺̝̼̭̠̹̖̭͠M̛̭̯̰͕̏ͬ̏ͪ̅̈̈́ͧ͋̐̉̕͡ủ̢̫̗̜̳̖̖͈̾̄̅̔̈́͐̾͛̃͛͑̓͆̅̋̀͜͠L̵̡͔̩̦͎̠̟ͬ͑ͮͯ̋͂̑̎́̌̇̆̐ͫ̑ͫ̇͋͒͞j̰̖̳̭̝̠̪̝ͣ̀̏ͦ̾ͨͦ̓̇̎ͧ͒̂ͨ̚̕͢͡͝M͓̲̭̰̭̣̹̹͓͈̦̙̤ͤͯͧ̏ͨ̒͌ͣͥͬ͗̈́̀͘͠z̸͉̲̗͚̲̲ͮͩ͒ͤ̄́̾̽̇̈́͒ͨ͗ͯ̚͡M̦̖̬͉͉̱̰͚͔͎͍̀̉̌̏̾ͭͫͫ̌̅̄̌͑ͥ͋̚̕̕͜͝z̵̨͔͓͔̰̣̭͉͇̞̤̦͆̐̔ͤͯ̇̈́ͪ͂̉ͬ͋ͭͥͩ̂͌ͣͮ̀͞M̪̞̗͔̘̼̾ͨͤ̂̈́̔͗͗̏̾ͨ̓̊ͪ͊̄͘͢z̴̴̡̭̳̩̜̜̺͖̼͎͍̪͉̫̣̠̥̣̓̂͊ͥ͂͑ͩͩ́̆̃̈́̑̂̂ͤ͑ͦ̕ͅM͍̘̮͍͚̝̓̔̾̓͊̐͆͡͡z̴̵͙̬͉̦̥̻͖͇͔͑̊̉͌̄ͫ̂̃̎́́͟M̴̿̆̈́ͬ̔ͧ̍̓͂͐̓͠͏̛̣̼͓̲̤̩̤͈͍͍̺͕͖z͕̞̺̖͖͕̹̬̟̦̠̣̹̥͔̼̝ͩ̓̆͐ͪ̑͌̃̾̄͛̊̈̓ͭ̀̽͘͘͟M͎̠̜͙̥̼̥̩̗͙̬͓͓͍̺͓ͦ̀ͧͧ͊ͬ̑̅ͭ́͋̽̀ͬ͒̾̚̕͢͟͜͝z̶̨͎͕͚̦̞͇̝̦̓͊ͮ̄ͦͮ̈̀̄̈ͮ͋͂̋̿̎̌̕M̶̨͚̻̬̦͓͉͈̩̼͍̤̻͓̫̰̞̗̎̎̀ͪ̉̋̔͐̊̈ͯ̽͋ͦ͗̀̚͢͞ͅẑ̴̴̫̮̤͍̥̺͖̬̫̙̜͇̙͇̉̈̇͋ͯ̃̑͑̒̌̿ͭ̌̋͗̃̄̂͜ͅM̴̷͓͕̬̦̱̱͍ͤ̔̅̐ͬ͗͂͋́͢͡ż̎ͬ̑ͤͦ̀̄͊͌͂̚͘҉̸̵̴̪̲̹̬̠͉̩͙̘̱͎̞̣ͅM̢̓̄̀͊ͧ̔̎ͨ̔̊̏̾̅ͫ̌͂̚͏̸̛̖̙̱̣̮̠̝̻̭͓̻̼̗̠̣͍͇̙̼͞ź̊͒ͨͦͫ̈́ͫ̿͊̽̔͊ͯ͘҉̺̞̳̀͡M̷̶̵̧͙̩̦̜̠͌̏͊̔̅͒̿ͣ̐̓ͣͫ̐̅̂͠z̷̮̬̟̟̪̮̖͕̽͋̈̈́͊͐̇̊ͦͯ́͐̓̐̎́͟M̴̪̳͕̤̖̺̙̥̣̜̰ͣͮ̈́̀̀͝z̈͊̈́̉͋̑̋̚͝҉̼̰̣͍̣̺̻͈́M̡̢̫͔̻̻̩͍͈̲̉̓̽͂̂̎ͦ̐͗̓́͝͞ž̷̨̡̥̻͉̺͎͕̼̲͔̦̖͖̜̝̊ͯͩ̎͘͡M̶̢̨̘̳͓̜̱̭̭̼͚͙͈̩̘̟͙͙͎̂́ͨ́ͮ̏̇́̆̾͌̐̌̆́̚ͅz̵̴̶̲͔̥̯͎͓̬͙̲̦̘̓ͮ̎̅ͪ̌̽ͪ̕͞ͅM̨̢̭̜̙̯̲̐̿͐̂̾́ͅzͤͥ̆̄̆̈́͛̈͌҉̶̹̥̻̭͓͎̩͡͠Mͩ̒̿̉ͬ́͑͌͡҉̷̛̮̻̞̟̩̟̦z̷̶̭̱̩̞̥̼̦̫͕̑̂̽̃ͯͥͨ͢M̨̢̐ͯ͑̊͛̉͂͋̆ͯ̈́ͬͮ̀̀͏̖̖̠̣̥̞̭̕͝z̛̮̼͕̰̪̜̱͓̏ͨ̃̽̽͊̑͗ͣ́̿͑̓̍̉̅͝͡͡M̷̡͈̻͈̰̗̟͙̯̃̂̆̀ͯ̈́̓͘͟z̨̩̬̳̖̤̳̩̤͎̝̳̽̽͆ͬ̅̏ͨ͆ͣ̾͂͛ͪ͑̅͂̕͟͠M̡̻̪̻̯͍̘͇͎͇͚̰̣̘̽̍̀̉̇ͮ̽ͯ͒̀̌̉̾͐͛̂͜z̴̡̧̲̼̲̬͍͓̖͙͔̤̪̗̣̯̹̻̰͂̋͆̀ͦ̅́̄̔̓̈́͒ͣ͜͞M̴̶͖̭̖̬͈̟̣̦̈́̅ͩ̌̄̅̉̂͗̍̀͜z͎̠̖̤̠̭̲̣̻̦͍͚̭̲̪̄̑͛̂̈́ͤ́̉͗̊̾͌͗́̈́̿̆̑̚͜ͅb̶ͤͨ̈́̈́̅͗̓̈́̿ͭ̓̈́ͦ̑́̀͞͞͏̟͖̥͕͈̖̙2̗͈͚͇̟̂ͤ̓̋ͪ̇̊͒͂̏̊̅̓̋ͥ̎̅͢͡Ỳ̘̙̜͙̰̤͙̱̦͋͛̓͗ͮͧͤͨ̚̚͞͠w̴̧̡̝̫͇̟̱͆̀ͨͣͩ͛̐̏̂ͫ͢ͅa̶̵̧̨̩̩̯̯͉͓̲̪͒̅ͩͫͪ̋͌͋́X̧͎̣̻͙̰͓̰͚̯͎̯͇͉̥͓̮̘͂̌͐ͬ͌̀ͬ̇̈̔̀͌̊ͬ͜N̶̠͚̦͔̠̣͔ͯͩ̔ͫ̓̇͐́̕̕͢ḵ̵̵̼̫͇̮̭̩͎̬͔̘̜̙̬̯͇̮͐ͫ̂ͣ̓̐́̏̉̉̈́̑ͬ̄̉̒͗͛̀b̴̷̫̦̘̪͕̣͖͇͎̮̼͙ͭͣ̍̌̽͗̂͊́̊̑ͮ͐̒́2̹͈͓̝̪̮͖̩͚ͤͫ̋ͦͥ͊̌ͥ͆͊ͬ̅̾̑ͯͮ̓́͜͠Ż̭̥̮̻̼̪͇͒ͨ̈͘͞z̨͈̳͈̝̱̪̪̻̩̫̗̤̤̳̮͖̻̩͚ͫ̾̌ͨ̅̇̀c̶̲͉͔̼̪͕͔̳̞̼̻̪̜̪͓̘̓̿ͬ̂͘͜͝ͅG̶͖̖͙̖͎̟̮̯̖̜̙͍̓̔ͨ̑̒ͭ͊ͩ̽̓͌̓̓͟͝ͅZ̢̧̛̗͎̯̳̬̜̠̲͕͚̱͋̃ͧͮ̒̐̾ͦ̓̑ͭ̃ͧͣ̊͛̈́̈́̇͘v͗ͪ͊ͮ̈̾͏̼͖͓͙̭͍̺̪͈̲̦͎̪͡ȁ̓̅ͬ͒͑͒͒͌͜͠҉̶̪̦̙̠̫̹̜̜͕̲̹̹͞X̶̸̵̟̰̜̥̱̹͓͙̗̉̊̒̊̈̂̾͊ͪ̌̒̒ͣ̕͡N̸͔̦̰̘͙̯̋ͤ͆͂͋̌͘͞w̵̥͙̳̰̫̫̙̯̑ͧͩ͒́̔̅ͤ̋̈́͢Z͉͎͇̜̙͈̺͖͚̺͈̫̗̮̖̮͇̫̊̄̉̐͛̿̈ͩ̆ͬ̈̔̽ͩͪ̄̆ͣ̓͢͝G̶̝̙̼̭͍͉̺̟̱̩̣̻̮̰͉̖͍ͬ͗ͩͥ͒ͮ́
̸̜̦̳̲ͦ̒͒̆̈́ͭ̋͑̌̀͠j̶̡̻͕͖̹̻̻̳̘̟̣̜̔͛̔̊͒ͭ̎͊͐̅̌͘͠͞tͧ̅ͣ̐ͧ̋́͊̋ͣ̓̍̊͌̕͏̩̩̠̱̭̣̜̖̹͍̙̞̜͚̺ͅȨ̛̲̫̰̲̱͎͙̮̩̻̱̄ͦ̊̈ͯͤ̊̓̕͞Ŕ̈́͛͌̓͛͆͂̏͗͌҉͜҉̧҉̦͎̥̜̬̼̜̞Uͥ͂̑͛̒́ͫ̍ͦ͑ͧͣ̇̽ͮ̄͋͏͎͍̘̟̗̕Ṇ̨̞͈̤̦̬̭̼͓̝̼̬̜̺͕̇͂̈́̑̌͆ͬ́͘͝͞ͅͅP̷̛̣͚̥̖̞̯͚̠̫̦͚̬͉̹͖̟ͨ̋̈́ͤ͒ͧ̾̈ͦ̅̔̈ͭ̀̀̕Ṛ̷̨͙̫̘̭̯͓̣̥͈͕͚̱̻͑̉̄̉ͫͣ̍ͧ̓ͣͧͯ̋̚̕͞E̷̷̴͕͎̪̘̭̮̘̺͕̞̱̘͙̹̻͈̱̟͆͌ͨͫ̋̓̇̌̅̄̈́̈̕͞ͅV̇ͩ̈͆̒̈́͑̉̅̽̄ͨͦ͌͛̾͏̷̡̖̙̭͓͖̤̪̠̻̟̀Ş͖̮̜̠̟̠̲͎̎̓͑͗͊̍ͨͣ͒̂̒͒ͫ͜͝ͅX̢̢̰͍̗̦̘̫̼̥͈̦̙̠̠̯̩̎̋̇̌̊̂̀͢͝ͅͅ0͖̼̥̺̮̫̭̫̬̪̮ͪͯ̄ͧͬͤ̐̾̐̀ͨ͛̐̓̚͘ͅV̷̧̙͚̩͓̥̪̤̜̟̣͕͉̣͚̝̈̓̓S̩̥̥͈͕̥͙͙̙͈̻̺ͪͥ̈̒̆̉ͤ̂́͢͠U̾̂ͮ̔̈́ͩ͗̏ͫ̉̍̈́҉̮͈̱̞̀͠k̍̊ͦͯ҉̧͓̝̫̪̙͈̯͕̘͖͉̟̠͎̜̥̭̼̀͟9̨̬̜̖̮̗̰̪ͪͨ̉̓̑̏̔͌͆̊̉̃͛͊ͮ̕͟͟͠Ş̘̫̝͉̫̗̩̲̝̺̤̗̗̘̤͙̯̉͛͐̍ͫ̄ͫ͐͌̆ͪ͢͝҉̦͎͔̠̠ ҉̫̹͍̤̝̩͇̯͟ͅŢ̸̵̤͍͍͕̟̻̣̭̹͎̮̠̞̼̟̞̎͆͗͗̎̒̃̍̂̅͋̐͐͌͊̊̀̀Rͭ̏ͬͮ̈͋̄ͦ̊ͨ͏̸̸͔̖̫̥̜̠̮̣͚͇͍ͅA̧ͪͥ̂̋̃̄ͪ͋ͦ͑͏̸̢̜̙͕̼̫͎̠͖͕̰̣̗̱̩̳̜N̛͗̽ͧ͆͗̊ͦ͌́̕͝҉̺̳̦̟̫̹̹̘̪͉͕ͅS̴̨̛̜̞̤̙̮̳̩̘̰͍͖̠ͯ̍͌ͮ̓͠M̧̪͙͕̜̭̮̰͖̤͕͚̗̼̘͓̃ͩ̉ͪͭͥ̃͋̽̓̉ͮI̼̯̦̘̭ͫ̑͋͊ͮ̒ͣ͛̏̀̈̾̍͋̇̐̐̏̀͟͝ͅS͐̈͌͛̄ͬ̆͐ͮ̽ͩ͌̓̒̊͜҉̸̘̱͎͖̠̜͕ͅS̶̶̨̛̮̗̹͔͓̟̻̮͎͈̖̫̟̠̦̓ͬͦ͌͢I̷͋ͭ̈̊̿ͣ̓̀̉ͦ͂͆̓̎̒̕͝҉͇̲̙̝̳̲͇̬͖̪͈͜Ǫ̛̪̥͕͉͕̣͉̹̠͉̲̳͍̺̻̘̳͓͒͋ͧͯͯ͝͝͡N͌̏̏ͯ͏̨҉̬͍̥̮̰̹̝͔̠̗̝ ̔̆̌͒̄͡͏̢̬̙̠̣̫̖̗̠͕͉̩̪ͅÈ̵̤͕͙͚̤̘̟̗̺̝̩̜̰͈̮̥̜̣̂͗̓̽̿̋̄͗̚N͉̼͎̙̙̟̝̹͈͇̘̦̭̝̮̰͓͓͑̄ͨ̇̽͟͞D̛͓̻̩̰̱ͯ͂͆ͥͭ̒͆͋̍ͤͯ̄̋ͥ͢]̨̼̭̪̫̲͓͎̪͙̰͚͚̮͇̦͔͍͋̓ͥ́̿ͤ̒ͧͪ͆̀̚̕͟͠

End sequence = RUNPREVSX0VSUK9S

I do not know what it means, but it was removed very promptly after its posting. I managed to snap a picture of it and stored it in my Memory Cache before they deleted it. I assume it was a call to start the Beta, since half an hour prior they said the "FFInclusive" would begin in T-30. Since then, ComStar has labeled me as "under heavy monitoring for the near future." Because of this, hitched a ride off Outreach and I'm now broadcasting from a secure location:

h̨̗͎̯̥̥̪̜̤͍̱̹̥̦̲̠ͦ̎̿̏͐̉̿͒͑ͪ̈́ͥ̈́̽ͭ̀͜͜5̨̨̖͇̪͛̆ͬ̿̾ͫ̀̒̿̾ͫ̂͜͡ͅͅ7̷̶̵̧̻̪̙̝͇̪̗͎̱͗̐̈́͌͞ḑ̵͖̯͕̳̬̺ͫͩ̄͌̀͘f̛̲̼̬͍͓͓̼̘̳͙̲̟̝̯͇͖̗̮̾ͪ͌̽̈͐̒ͩ̃ͣ͘͘͞j̢̙͇͈̠̘̜̣͙̰̣̊̑̑̎͂̐͐ͪ̈̋̿͗ͯ̐̀̀̕͞f̵͚̻̬̻̯͆̾̒ͤ̑̿̓̓̐̉̔̀͡͠E̸̵̼̳̣͓̭̩̤̺͇͉̣̪͔ͪ̇͌̔̇͝Q̾͐ͤ͗̈́̇̒̆ͨͧ̌ͪ̚̚҉̳͍͖̜̦̻̯͞Y̡̬̹̞̠̞̫̮͉̲͎̫̯̬̜̖̜͇ͥ͛ͪ͌͂̅̚ͅͅR̴̞̝͕͖ͯ̾ͬ̏̄̑̽̊̋ͤͪ̕i͋ͣ͒̊̈̒ͨ̀̓ͯ͂̓ͫ̽͞͏̵͖̹̗̳̩̖̙͇͚͔̹̞͉͓͘ͅj̵̢̡̬͔͈͈̰̗͉̝̹͈̦͎͖̥̺͇̻̑̐̽̀͐̈̀ͩ͘ͅW̨̿̆ͭͭ̓̉̀͊̍̈͢͏̸̟̖͖̠̺̯͔͙̯͎͎͙͉́J̴̢̧̝͓̝̻̘̦̞̰̹̣͓̣̲͙͕̭̲̰̅ͫ͒̆̂̉̋̈́̂̈͢͝6̩̲̰̙̻̗͔͍̰̥͉̻͈͎̪̣̭͈̂ͧͧ͌̉͌͛͌ͤ͐̌̐͗̿̽́̚̕͞5̸̥͎͔͖̥̯͓̟̩͈̗͓̼̳͋̌͊ͧ̽͂̑͐̊̎͊̎ͥ̽ͦ̍́́͡͞ͅ*̢̜̺̘̲̖̥͊͛̄̾̇ͫ̐̾͆́͌ͩͤ̈́̈́̀̚t̬̟̭̱̙̥͔̗͆̋͑͆̍̄ͪ̔̉͌̈́ͤͦ̒͘̕ṙ̶̞̯̦̖̘͉̮̻̞͎̪̩̃ͥ̈͘͢͞͡6̧̛̭͎̙̩̠̘͎̭̮̖̿̃ͭ̈́̌ͬ͋͊͘͟j̻͎͕͙̓̂̆̒̂̂͐́̀̕ͅ%͕̻̦͍̠͇̺̇̋̅͆̐̌ͭ̈́͑͂̽ͨ̀̚͘͝͞j̴̀͛ͣ̓͛̉̓͏̛̮͚̗̺̼̱̠̲̥̭͘G̻͓͇̝̫͓͙͇̬̙͎̫̲̯ͬ͑́̀͘͞ͅͅH͓͙͈̠̮͖͍̲͖̞̝͕̜̥̮̼ͥ̄͗̒͊ͪͫͧ̔ͯ̈̽͌ͤ̈͐̋͟͟Sͦ̆ͨ́͊̍̇̑͆͐̈̑͆ͫ͂̀҉͙͍̪͇͇̪̖̦̙̭͇̗͕̮̠ͅJ̍ͯ̊̾ͣ̈҉̥̟̞̟̩̺̦̹̲̗̖̰͕̞̝͈̀Jͫͮ͆̀̓ͯͥ̎͗҉̜̗͕̬̝͞H̥̩̱̬͉̤̲̯͍̖͉̓ͬ̽̏̀͊̊ͯ̈̀̾ͪ͛̚͠ͅh̦͇̥͚̥͕̿͑̇ͦ̿͟͠͡ͅd̢̛̮̫̲̟̎̃͒̃͒̃͘͜͝h̆̒̏̿͗́͜͏̭̫̤a̸̴̠̪͖͕͇͎͕̟̱̙̳̻͙̰̱̺̙̪̍̆̌ͮ̇̾̓͐̀ͬ̓͋͋̀̚̕͢f̛̲͎͓͉̠̝̞̖̝̥̙̜ͬ̈ͥ̔͘j̴̡̛̙̻͇̫̯̪͍̰̳̮̼͕̓̀̋̈̓͐͞g̸̬̰͕̼͈̻̜̝͇̞͉̓ͭͧͦ̉̀ͥͦͯ̚͝ǰ̧̼̥̪̖͚̞̲ͨ̀̈́͋t̵̷̗̺͈̗̞͉̳̺̝͇̬̱̓̎ͤ̆̾̌̆ͦ̎ͬ̏͊̀͠y̍̾̄̎͆̐͌͂̑ͫ҉̭̙̜̯̭͎͍͓̘̠͜͢f̛̥̭̘͉̻͖̗͎͚̜̱͖̜͎͛̍̊̒̾͠ͅjͤ͂͗͑ͬͯ̆͌̄͋ͬ҉͍͕͙̙͜f̢ͬ̾ͧ̓ͯͧͨ͐̔ͮ̀҉͕̹̙̪̳̩̟͇ͅͅG̸̡̝̗̪̥̜͖͈̱͙̦̫̘͔͈̟̤̩̔͛ͬ͑̑ͭͬ̅ͣͤ̇ͨ̆́̐̈̀͘͝

̶̵̸̧̰̩̣͚̮̰̯̞̘̻̭̝̳̬͚̖͗̓̂͋ͫ̿̑͆ͬ͊̆͘J̈́͛ͥ͂͒ͬͩͪ͒́ͨ́͊̋̋̑̅̚͏̡̡͘͏̘̰̲͉̞̟͍5̇ͦͫ̍͏͜͏͈͍̺͓̭̳̭̦͔̱̜͚̞̺͍͝^̲̼̯̼̰̱̞̥̦̱̗͓̘̻̣̖̳̿̃͐͑ͭ̐̑̚̚̚͟͞ͅƯ̸̸̤͎͙̣̱̝̻͙̬̼̥͎̱̮̝͔͇̌̔ͤ̎̒̉͛ͪ̒͋̇̃̈̍̚Į͌ͥ̓͗͝͏̦͇͙͈̹̜̞͎̼͕̣̙͍̥̟̱̩̼5̧̛̺̜͉͇ͬͣͯ͋̾ͨͤ͟͟Û̷̸̠͉̯̪͒́̃ͯ̒̄̏̏̐͂̌̏̽͛̑ͨ̕͜͞e̡̛͎͔̠̳̪̗̝͉̼̦̤̭̅̈ͧ̋̀́̕ř̵̸̼͈̱͎̜͔͙̞̦̫̐ͨ̓ͯ̃ͣ̒͐̚5̖̝͍̺͖̠̹̲̫͍͈̣͓̗͚̯͔̜̗̿̉̽ͣ͢͠h̴̨̭͔̹̙̯̩̻̐͑̓͛̽̒̉͆̕ͅͅ<̷̢ͮ̈͌ͮ͢҉͚̫͔͖̱̜͈̞̲͍͙͇̘̦͎͚͇̪<͒̐̒̈̊̇̎̾͛̔̋̌̀̾͗͛̆҉̗͇̯̬̣͉̞w̮̤͙̩͕̞͙̜̥͕̹͈̝̮̼͆̄̽̔̌͌́͜͡w̶ͪ̓ͨ̂̈́̄͑̉̓͂ͣ҉̢̛̤͓͈̭͍̥̬͓̲̟̲̠͘ẅ̧̨́̂ͮͦ̽̅̇̔̊̀͠҉̮̪͇̯͖͍̠̲̥̜̻͈̞.̵̜̘̮̤̤̦̖̹͕̩̣̗̋̌͛͆͌ͣ̅̕͟͞ͅm̵̪̥͎̮̺̩͙̝̜͕͇̝͔̗̓̅͆̆ͪ͒̄ͥ̏ͦ̄͗̀͜͠e̱͔̭͓̗̲̤̺͕̺̳͙̪̤͆ͮ̂̆̎̒͆ͦ̓ͥͪͫ̈̓̀c̵̛̥̞̠̬̯͙͙̻̭͉̰͉̲̟̼͙̟̳͌̾͛̊̅̓ͧͬ͐͆͋ͫͫͬ͊ͨẖ̷͚̰͓̲̗͕͔͇͓̭̦̾̍͊ͤ͘͠s̛͓̱̻̻̭͈̖̞̹̮͎̟̩ͦͥ̀̓͑ͤͭ̓̈́ͥ̒ͪ̐͌͒p̵̛̭̳̩̰͕͔̜̠̺̻̙̼ͥͣ̐͆ͪ͊̾̓̀͜ę̻̗͕̗̞͖̮̬͈̻̥͙ͭ̐̽͒̀͆̋ͦ̏̿̋̉̽̂̃̄͂͡ͅċ̸̴̨̪̺̥̰̣̫̥̝̹̗͔͈̳̥̖ͪͮ̉ͫ̈̿ͤ̀ͦ͒́́̚s̷͔̯͚͕̫͉̞̪̣̹͖͈̳̬̮̖̠̺ͪ̌̆̃͆̿͞ͅ.̵̶̦̤͈̪͙͕͈̭̱͓͌͑ͮͬ̓ͨͪ̌̍̀͞c̛̗͈̲̰͉͔͓͖͈͋ͨ̈͆̄ͮ̄̃̏̄̑͛̾̿̑͗̋ͦ̀͜͡ͅͅo̧͌ͦ̈́̊͋͑̋ͫ̀̒͡͏̙̟͖̠̦̫̤̹̯̲͢ͅm̓̊ͫ̎̊̒͒̿̅̉̂̄̚̕͜͟͏̜͙̠͚͖̩͍̬̭̘͕>̛̜͍̬̳̓͒̇ͭ͐͑͗̏̓́͜͝>̛̛̺̯͖͈͓̠̥̫͉̫͖̗͖̠̅̊̅ͫͭ͒ͮ̄ͫ̒͋͐ͧ̄̇̊̒͟$̌̽͛̿̉̒ͤ̈ͯ̂́̃ͦ̾͟͟͏̥̫̦̗͕͉̻̼̻̱̳͍̼̖̻*̸̶̨͕̭̟͉͍̰̠̭͖̠̭̻͚̜̀ͣ̑ͬ͝ͅf̴̣͉̳̬̣̪̞͎͍̦̫͔̼̻͍̰̭̻̳̅͗̃ͤͣ̇͜h̫͈͔̣̽ͪ̄̋̏͊̍ͨͧ͐̆̄̈̔̑̊͒͜͜͢ͅ6̴̭͎̲͓̜̟̺ͨ̇̀̍͆ͨͫ̅͑̂͐̑ͨ̆͘͘͟ṵ̢̺͖͉̖̳̳̞͍̻̹͈̙͖͖̃ͬ̈̽̾͛ͭͪͥ̅̐͆͟͜ͅ%̡̠̼̟͚͇͎͍̥̭͒̓ͦ͑̑͛̈̓ͥû̴̵̧̹̳͕͎̆̇ͯ̿̽͐ͩͦ̆̀

̸̨̭̺̣͍͓͉̤͚͕͉͈̞ͦ́͗ͧͦ̅͢͝Ţ̸̪͎̣̬̤̩̣̤̰̝̥̭̠͑̿̄̑͛͌̔ͫ̐̉̿͌́̚Ý̴̨͉̖̪͍͖̝̍͛̈̑̌ͫ̒̒̊ͮ͟m̈́̏̏̃ͧͧ̀̌̑ͣ̎͒͒͗͏͖̘͈̦̬͉̩̜̯̀̕͢&͕̙̥̼͖͈̞̟͎̹̝͚̹̔̃̾ͪͤ̀͗ͮ̆̇̒̎̈ͧ͛͝j̸̴̼̬̳͙̲̭̱̥̝̾͂̍ͮͬ͊̄ͩ͐ͨ͆́͟N̸̝̥̳͔̰̺̘̙̦̮̬͖̩͈͈̉ͥͧͥͮ͗̃̿͐̽̐ͧ̊̌͗͋͞e̵̛̪̼̥̦̣͐̌̋̔ͤ̓̇̈̀̈͌͒͢͞4̨̧̧̣̖̪͍͕̺̦̼̲̏͒͌͗̔ͤͮ̒̈̓̆͟͠5̮͉͇̜̯̣̼̤̣̰̪̼͎ͤ́̾̆̂̈ͪ͑͌̓̄̌͐̕͠u̢͎͉̥̫̗̘͕̩̼̥͕̗̥̗̹̼͇̥͗̏̏ͤ̐ͩ̿̔͟͟w̡̼̙̭̪̬̮̻͉͈̲̓ͪ̃̔̉̔̔ͪ͂̑͛̂̊̽ͧ́́͞͝,̧̡͓̲̣̗̳̼̙̫͇͖̘̥̻͓̠̳̝̀ͦͬͯ̂ͩͨ̀̐.̶̡̧̫̟̤̗͖̞̗̭͎͙̺͚̰͆ͤ̒̏̾͛̎͊̐̾̇̎́̚â͑̆͆͒̇̅̉̿̄̑̊ͪ̉ͤ́̀̚͏̰̣̱͖̳͢t̶̸̓̽̓̌̊͒̏̾̔̈͋̍҉̛̦͚̙͓̯̥̯̱̦̞̰̳̦̮ͅH̡̪̟̭͚̤̭̜͖͇̪̯͖͈̬͈̓ͭ̽̋̋̑̒̒͗ͭͧ̒̀̑̎ͮ̀́͟%̶̛̗͖̲̰̹̼̫͉̬̟̝̩̺͎̼̰̼ͫ̀̍͂̒͛ͣ͗͌͆͐̐ͯͣ̀͡͡ͅh̷̭̦͎̞̖̩̰̬͙̤̝̫̩͎̼͖̭̲̻͋͆̔͆̃ͭ͟s̷̸̡̢͉̣̗̮̗̣̠̩ͪ̾̑̂̂̌̉ͅé̢̧ͩͬ̀͆ͦ͗̂̐ͫͩ̂͊͌ͬ͌̊ͪ̚͠͡͏̺͙͚̪̖͇ţ̠̜͓̻̫͚͖͍͍̭̈̃͛̏̇͒ͫͣ̑̚̕͢͝

If you want any more information, you might be able to find me at the Benefactor's Bar...

I'll occasionally post on the regular forums, but for any sensitive matters you'll have to contact me outside their watch...

I ask you to repost this... I hope you will.
In the meantime, ask yourself: Who is nubnub? Is he your friend?

One of Paul's Comstar transmission was decoded as follows:

Operations:Online
Communications:Online
TempWatch:Online
All Systems Nominal

Now, tmpwatch is a Linux command that scans local directories for information that has not been accessed for a long period of time upon transitioning from one directory to the next... this could be a coincidence with nubnub's activity and the "friendships" between the developers and other profiles that exhibited very little if any forum activity. I think it might be the assembly signal for an invading army... see below.
  • EDIT MARCH31/APR1
Nubnub has been hoarding friends. Recently he has been friending large numbers of profiles that have been inactive since the launch of the forums (late October, early November). Kyle has also been getting these particular friendships, and he has been viewing their profiles for extended periods of time. I think the Developers' friends are activating profiles for the FF Beta!
  • Edit Apr2
Many profiles are now logging into MWO for the first time since it's inception, going to nubnub's profile, and liking him. I don't mean nubnub is liking them, I mean they are seeking out and friending nubnub. these are zero-activity profiles logging in for the first time in 6+ months, no allegiance icons, no posts, they just friend nubnub and log out. How do I know this? I have been tracking them... I frequently visit nubnub's profile and then visit all of his most recent friends - The majority of the time these profiles have between 2->20 profile views and between 0->3 forums posts... but occassionally I find a profile with ZERO profile views! You have to view someone's profile in order to add them as a friend, and the 'profile views" counter does not count your current viewing session as a view, that means nubnub DID NOT go to them to add them as a friend or nubnub's act of viewing their profile would have been logged in the system; they went to nubnub's profile and added him!

Posted Image
These profiles have not been visited by nubnub, yet he managed to befriend them. They sought him out!

It is now known that nubnub is a member of TempWatch, a secret tracking commission approved by ComStar!
See the images posted under MWO Statistics part 2, the images tag him as a TempWatch member.

Profiles to watch = Maxwolf, Coche, Prowler, Enemy Violent
They have suspicious liks to Kyle and should be monitored.

Additional news: Paul's previous comm looks like an RSA key:
Wnk3ZKtVDBI4jLwjt7J38bgwFt8a8XriKkR2qluaYPj/r9dyq/V8jPB2ES6yMiaj82md5b4uOIhKdz+TmMyIhzPdL9SwDlWeLYjtl0b2wD8qQhZVTayPG5neKWJpIbTzFQxUKWRM2bIbjy/0fUJjXy4cJFozqL1+QQYwtPkOLWpoJQLeoeoAo3Ozp+1AbeL8QxXgg9tVvS6e4/sgsygoUQ==

And the encrypted data is:
[BEGIN]
crXOW6vyFLxohUZE9XE4cOgB6b1rDJUKdrxqYz8nm3kFw8IbhL+D4yoJU6seXsVy5G9HDBssju+PHOTDxj+b1hOPdq328mrvjsg/I/gftuwcGF4HJbobpznXTGs3SlO/N3BkWTu2MCDaSgApOWspU8B2qV/k8kQTaxyCBrcRNzA=
[END]

Try to decrypt this if you can, but I might be totally wrong about the encryption method.

THEY ARE COMING
The thread linked above is some kind of intercepted propaganda transmission from the outer periphery

ComStar Message
ID 188329-933A-TERRA

[UNSCRAMBLED FULL BROADCAST]
Initiate Operation Com Shield.
Go commands: IRENE
[END]

At least they will try to save us, even though they are only trying to save themselves.

Again, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, AND DO NOT POST ITS LOCATION. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE, BUT DO NOT REPLY OR DISCLOSE THIS LOCATION

Edited by Solis Obscuri, 06 April 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#58 Xhaleon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

View PostAegis Kleais™, on 28 December 2011 - 11:18 AM, said:

Being a HUGE fan of the Timber Wolf, I would actually love to see what the artist did to the Catapault's Center Torso to be done to the Timber Wolf. The boxy look is rigid and strong, and I love how the nose is actually tastefully clipped off at the front. Soft forms and curves convey a delicate nature, where the geometric look helps convey a strong rigidity to the Mech's chassis.

Kudos to the artist. Keep 'em coming!

If you like realism, then you should be a little miffed at the clipped nose.

The Cattie and the Timbie both have absurdly vulnerable cockpits right in the middle of the torso, but the new clipped nose really makes me feel as a pilot a little too close to the heat. The cockpit's front displays would have to be mashed up right against the already thin plate on the nose. Plus, physics says that round, contiguous structures are stronger; its just that modern armor is better at being ablative when flat.

And I -do- want to see some nice curves sometime soon, or else everyone will be boxy. Variation is always nice.

Now I'm wondering what the next mech will be. Given that we always get so little information on how the battles will work, there can't be too much speculation on how the Catapult will fare. If the first four mechs were relatively well associated with the Combine, maybe the next 3 mechs will be Liao? I guess we FedSuns-born will have to wait. Lemme check Sarna, and then we can all place bets, ya?

#59 Youngblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationGMT -6

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Sweet, the Catapult! And it's got 4th Tau Ceti insignia on it, too!

I AM OF THE WANTING

#60 Roh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, US

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Oh silly catapult.. How many times have you blown me to pieces from across the battlefield? More then I care to remember. And it's nice to see the good times will come again!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users