Mw5 Community Collectors Edition

3 replies to this topic

#1 Utherspride

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:26 PM

I apologize if this is the wrong forum but I didnt see anything else on the forum that made more sense to post in. I purchased the MW5 Community Collectors Edition for 79.99 through the website and it directed me to VanillaDirect.com (Part of Xsolla) with a barcode to take to GameStop (game store) to pay the money. I paid the money, confirmed debited from my bank account. I got a confirmation number from Xsolla. I can provide proof of all of this (bought 3/8/2019) but when i logged into MWO account i didnt have any of the MC, none of the variants. When I went to MW5 site it said i didnt have the game. All of this was tied to the same email address so I am not sure where to go from here. I paid my money (within the time frame) but dont have my goods promised. I will be calling Xsolla tomorrow to find out who they sent my money to. At this point I either need a refund or game/items promised. Any help in researching this at your company would be greatly appreciated.

#2 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:33 PM

I suggest your try to contact support at MW5 Mercs's website

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:16 AM

definitely contact support support@mw5mercs.com

did you log into your mw5 profile? There you would find the codes for MWO and MW5 content.

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 11 December 2019 - 12:20 AM.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 09:39 PM

View PostUtherspride, on 10 December 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

I apologize if this is the wrong forum but I didnt see anything else on the forum that made more sense to post in. I purchased the MW5 Community Collectors Edition for 79.99 through the website and it directed me to VanillaDirect.com (Part of Xsolla) with a barcode to take to GameStop (game store) to pay the money. I paid the money, confirmed debited from my bank account. I got a confirmation number from Xsolla. I can provide proof of all of this (bought 3/8/2019) but when i logged into MWO account i didnt have any of the MC, none of the variants. When I went to MW5 site it said i didnt have the game. All of this was tied to the same email address so I am not sure where to go from here. I paid my money (within the time frame) but dont have my goods promised. I will be calling Xsolla tomorrow to find out who they sent my money to. At this point I either need a refund or game/items promised. Any help in researching this at your company would be greatly appreciated.

Okay...
Really quick.

You went back to the website, logged in and it has no mention that you paid it?

(Just in case, try this again)
https://mw5mercs.com/
Check under the various dropdowns for codes.
Put the MWO related codes into the "Redeem" page on the MWO website (found next to the green "ONLINE").
After that, log into the game and you should have your stuff.

Side note.
Why did it have you go to a gamestop?

Edited by Koniving, 15 December 2019 - 09:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users