Mw5 Mercs Dev Update On Ngng Tv

43 replies to this topic

#41 Ed Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationOn the Argo with my "Outlaws For Hire".

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:44 PM

View PostBrakkar, on 20 December 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

They (PGI) won't even bother to respond.
They milked the cow called MWO to max, now they have a new one called MW5.
When that one stops bringing profits, they will move on to another project.

I knew this is going to happen long time ago, as soon as I have seen the announcement that PGI is working on MW5.

Oh, sure, it's been a blast, but read it with understanding - been.
Time to move on.

I have played MWO since beta and been following it's development since PGI did that first MW5 video years ago on Youtube. I knew from the beginning that MWO was just a means to get the funding to make the game that they wanted to make from the beginning, but MWO had developed into something that, in my opinion, is worth keeping around. Also, in my previous post I explained how they could make MWO profitable again (in my opinion).

#42 OZHomerOZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:10 PM

Thanks Russ
Thanks PGI
I get eeeeet Posted Image Posted Image

#43 n00biwan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 132 posts
  • LocationSomerset, UK...

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:42 PM

Oh god.. not a fortnite style season pass? oof...

Random daily/weekly individual challenges would be more fun, extra missions with premium time or something.

But yes to new types of event or whatever, new cosmetics and new ways to spend $ in small ways that don't equal p2w. :)

Like bolt ons.... change how they're implemented and you may sell some to people other than those with 50k mc and nothing they want to spend it on.

#44 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:55 AM

MWO is a finished product, that will not go anywhere but livesupport til the end - i played my final match between Christmas and New Year (one of the very few i played in 2019) and that is it for me until MW5 will be set free from excusivity.

From what i see on MW5 Videostreams i can not agree to criticise the graphics of MW5 aside of some Explosion FX that looks like if a bad Video is played inworld and the Maps so far look mostly good if not amazing, the Mechs look great.

UI and Storytelling leave room for improvement - i agree and so do most Players and PGI thermself.

In a year it will be an even better product...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users