Get A $10 Dollar Gift Card You Can Use To Purchase Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

49 replies to this topic

#41 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:31 AM

View PostOZHomerOZ, on 28 December 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

MWO was quite popular with the PvP demographic form about Open beta to Faction Warfare pre long tom phases, Long enough, 3 or 4 years.

Expecting a game to change dramatically after 3 or 4 years must be a new thing.

Also the games nearing the end of its life cycles, so low population is expected.

MWO is from its beginning is technically and visually absolutely sh*ttish. It is pure factum. Ther just one thing which is keeping it alive: BT setting. Even it is very obsolette and unable to be fully functional on pc game platform. :)

#42 Gri3f

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:02 AM

MWO was quite popular with the PvP demographic form about Open beta to Faction Warfare pre long tom phases, Long enough, 3 or 4 years.

So what? Who cares what it was in the past, we are talking about present day. Your argument has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Classic.

Also the games nearing the end of its life cycles, so low population is expected.

Once again, so what? Your expecting something to happen doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

#43 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:15 AM

No arguments just facts

So cares? Not your apparently, which is why you continue to post I guess.

So what are you talking about again? Classic MWO or TODAY MWO?

#44 Gri3f

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 02:20 AM

Nice tactic, dude.
Throw in some unrelated facts and imply that they should be taken into consideration since they are technically facts.
Then you try to provoke me with baseless assumptions, nice try. Are you trying to change the subject?
And the best thing is you asking what we're talking about. Dude, it's all there and not even that complicated. Feel free to scroll back and read it again.

#45 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:27 AM

Sure
no problem
Posted Image

#46 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:41 PM

I already have MW5, so I used the coupon for that new Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) game.

Been cranking out loot bags trying to get that special EBJ, but once the event is done, I'll be happy to get back to my meandering through the Inner Sphere. :)

#47 Wing Gundam Zero Custom

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPlanet Dirt

Posted 31 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

View PostGri3f, on 21 December 2019 - 12:24 AM, said:

I have a better one. You'll have to pay me to make me play it.

Ever heard of regional pricing? In some third world countries MW5 costs as little as 1100 candy wrappers or 18 usd if you will. And those poor ******** still get their 10 usd (or 650 poor mans coins) coupons. Which cuts the total price for the game to around 7-8 usd. How's that for an OK price?
Mind blown.

******* dumb as hell post. 10 usd is damn absurd, unrealistic and super guaranteed to not sell at all in some places with the USD to X conversation and totally fine in other places. Not everyone lives state side

#48 Gri3f

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:18 AM

View PostWing Gundam Zero Custom, on 31 December 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

******* dumb as hell post.

Feeling provocative, aren't we? What's the matter, did your mother buy you the wrong present for Christmas?

10 usd is damn absurd

Look, you are wrong here and notice how I'm not calling you a r3t4rd for that. Pricing obviously depends on a game. While 10 usd is too much for some sh1t indie game made by a 5 year old, it would be a steal if you could buy a triple-A title for such a low price.

Not everyone lives state side

And who's saying otherwise?

Edited by Gri3f, 01 January 2020 - 06:21 AM.

#49 Stridercal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 January 2020 - 10:28 AM

You know what's better than $10 discount? Not having to use Epic.

#50 Tedarin

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:59 AM

Got the pre-order back in January, tested the game for about 3h. Thought it was unpolished and still a beta-release.

BUT my 7-year old loved it, and then my 5 year old also wanted to play in co-op so bought the discount epic. They both are having a good time. But I'll just wait for some mods before i'll start playing it.

TLDR: Kids are expensive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users