#21 Flyby215

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 888 posts
  • LocationThunder Bay

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:34 PM

View PostVellron2005, on 27 December 2019 - 06:32 AM, said:

I agree.. the things that pop into existance without any sense... although I do mind the dropships dropping endless waves of mechs no matter where you are on the map.. it's kinda ridiculous the amount of resources the enemy is willing to spend to kill you.

I want to be able to be strategic about my objectives. If I don't take the direct front door assault and spend 15 minuted walking all the way to the other side of the map, to take the high ground and use my LL's and LRMs to knock out my objective, I should be rewarded for that.. this way, no matter what you do or where you go, you just gotta take the quickest route, smash buildings and rush out or get cut down. And you simply MUST fight certain enemies, no matter what.. No way to outsmart them.

It hurts strategic play.

This is made worse by the fact that if you snipe targets on assassin missions (at least the one I tested this on) then the mission is considered a failure.

#22 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:50 AM

I dont like unlimited spawns either. There should be pre spawned enemies lurking around and if there are enemies showing up they SHOULD come in form of Leopard AND Overlord dropships, heck even from orbit insertion mech, drop pods.

I like ambushes, but NOT ninja-ghost enemies that appear out of thin air from a few hundred meters away. Kills the immersion. And Im all for immersion.

Also as a side-note, wheres our random cockpit glass cracks when hit in the "head" when armor is gone? We got fire in a few predetermined spots inside our cockpit, so thats a +..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users