#21 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:07 PM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 06 January 2020 - 09:31 PM, said:

I don't think you should brawl in a Sleipnir. Use it for long-ranged engagements with the Gauss. AC20s sound nice on it but you need to be careful with it. I personally don't have that mech but judging by how quickly I drop the enemy assaults, especially the Cyclopses that have AC20s and so on, I think it's safe to say that they're not brawling mechs like the Atlas or the Stalkers are. Atlas with AC20 + SRM6s or the Stalkers with 6 MLs + SRM6s are just superior brawlers, especially the Stalkers. The burst damage is just insane and it can 2-shot most mechs in the game.

I have the Banshee with 2 PPC + LBx10 solid slug + MLs + LRM 10 and a King Crab with ERPPC + 2 Gauss as vehicle hunters. What I do is target the VTOLs and Tanks and instantly tell these two mechs to kill my targets. I use the brawling mechs for missions like Warzone and Defense or use the Grasshopper 5P or the LRM30 + 2 PPC + MLs Stalker for Demo, Raid and Assassination missions. It works well. I'd love to get the Sleipnir and put dual Gauss on it.

The best part about the Sleipnir is that it comes pretty much ready to go, just strip the SRM out re-distribute armour, and add more gauss ammo. (default is already 2 gauss + medium lasers)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users