Mw5 Editor - Its There

54 replies to this topic

#21 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:09 AM

I say if it is possible to have a "friendly check" modded into the AI then lets try it and see how much it would cost in performance.
If its only minor, then hell yah lets do it. I am willing to sacrifice some frames for not getting shoot by my own people.

Also just make it so that only the lancemates check for it. I think we can all life with the enemy AI not doing it ^_^

On a side note....a blue birdy told this
"Good chance we release the editor on Monday. We will release some info on discord to go with it. Have a good weekend."

#22 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:17 AM

We'll see.
Though my first concern is dealing with another issue.
From the Nexus.

Koniving
With the way the save data is written, is it even possible for multiple AC/20s to have the same tier?
For example if I wanted an AC/20 Pontiac 100 and Imperator D to share a tier with different stats?

The reason I'm asking is under the way it seems that there's one weapon "variant" per tier and the way your save editor allows me to add them, I suspect that my plan to add hundreds of weapons into Mw5 is gonna hit a roadblock to overcome.

What are my feasible options?

JWolf1672

Currently there is only one version of each weapon per tier. However you could probably add new versions of weapons (assuming mod tools allow for it), by using a different identifier. Right now in your example of an ac 20 it's item id is AutoCannon20 plus it's level. However I see no reason you couldn't add something like AutoCannon20_Pontiac and then set it's level.

So I need to make sure this is the case, or all my plans are gonna hit a brick wall.
Having all the weapons in the world won't do anyone any good if the game's save data can't record them.
At the moment, save data records something like AC/20_tier1 Storage#3 (3 in inventory) AC/20BF_tier4 Storage#7 (7 in storage).

Edited by Koniving, 11 January 2020 - 07:25 AM.

#23 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:30 AM

Frankly I still don't know if adding "hundrets" of different weapons is a good idea. Not only might it clog the mechlab with stuff you might never use or want. Finding matching equipment might become very hard. I was allready annoiyd that I had to use medium laser from different Tiers with different durations during combat.

Haveing now laser that not only are different in duration but also tons of other values or even characteristics might make the game less playable.
I mean imagne you are forced to use a wide angle laser with an ER. Greate that is just a waste because they won't function together.

Personaly I think it would be better to concentrate on a few interesting ones that add some more gameplay options. The burstfire and streamfire are excelent examples in that regard. Different but don't overload it.

In the end its your time and you can do what you want. This is just my 2 cent.

#24 Hellfire666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:59 AM

View Postcszolee79, on 09 January 2020 - 08:12 AM, said:

Yep. That's how it is.
Unexpectedly expected delays.
What next?

It's not like they haven't been working on it for 3+ years now. One would think somewhere along the way "hmm, maybe we should see if we are even ALLOWED to use this plugin..."

Poor management has lead to this. Don't blame some plugin developer who probably stopped working on the plugin 5 years ago and abandoned it.

#25 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:03 AM

View PostHellfire666, on 11 January 2020 - 07:59 AM, said:

It's not like they haven't been working on it for 3+ years now. One would think somewhere along the way "hmm, maybe we should see if we are even ALLOWED to use this plugin..."

Poor management has lead to this. Don't blame some plugin developer who probably stopped working on the plugin 5 years ago and abandoned it.

It's semi-current, up to date (4.21), and the license is almost literally "Do whatever you want, just credit me." I honestly think that akin to saying they're just waiting on Epic to propagate the license agreement and they might not do it until the new year...and Epic had it done the same day. Now suddenly it's a "we can't contact someone about a plugin" that's posted an update to the plugin yesterday.

Edit: The latest update is not posted by Rama but someone updating it per the license. Free to use, just credit the creator (Rama).

Assuming the Victory plugin Russ is discussing is Rama's Victory Plugin.

Edited by Koniving, 11 January 2020 - 08:14 AM.

#26 Adrian Pride

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMWO

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:51 AM

View PostKoniving, on 11 January 2020 - 08:03 AM, said:

It's semi-current, up to date (4.21), and the license is almost literally "Do whatever you want, just credit me." I honestly think that akin to saying they're just waiting on Epic to propagate the license agreement and they might not do it until the new year...and Epic had it done the same day. Now suddenly it's a "we can't contact someone about a plugin" that's posted an update to the plugin yesterday.

Edit: The latest update is not posted by Rama but someone updating it per the license. Free to use, just credit the creator (Rama).

Thank you very much for your explaining about the targeting stuff!

From my gaming experience now never walk in front of my comrades.
They just shoot the hell on my back and there pathfinding is more then worse.
If i play a "protect" Mission and i give no commands, the base is shoot or walked down up to 20% before a enemy is in sight to shoot. On "destroy" missions my lance just shoot here and there, no matter if i or some other mate stand there.

On the other side...like "protect" mission, the enemy is walking very fine on the streets or paths in the city...not destroying really something. so there must be a kind of "way finding" for the enemy...but not for the lance.
I also do not see that enemys shoot each in the back, but i must say i do not really keep an close eye on this.

But i checked this now often with my lance, KK with 4x PPC behind me...i turn around and wait for enemy.
My mate start shooting at the enemy, totaly ignoring that i stand before him.

I think the best fix for PGI, to go the lazy way, will be to set a game option "enable/disable FF".
This FF check seems not finish for now.

A slap in the Face is this Video from PGI, talking at 4:50 about the Wayfinding etc:

Claim to fix the Problem were talking about here and then playing the game.
Best is the Developer sitting right, he make a face like "woah im in tv" or "can my grandma see this?" as he do not move and looks froozen as fahad or the other game npc :D
While the Developer on left side explain how they fix the problem...but we have it still ingame lol

Edited by Adrian Pride, 11 January 2020 - 08:59 AM.

#27 BellatorMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 617 posts
  • LocationWallet Closed PGI Knows Why

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:05 AM

Why would you want to add more same tier weapons with different names? If all Tier 5 AC20s are made by "Deathgiver" why add another Tier 5 AC20 named "Deathadder"?

I am interested to know what the current chances are to obtain tier 5 weapons or if there is a max on how many you can obtain at time. For example I do not have 2 of any Tier 5 in Inventory (let's say a Tier 5 AC20). However if I place a Tier 5 weapon on a Mech, thereby removing it from Inventory it seems I can get another one at some point.

Or is just that rare to come across one in the Store or so few missions reward them, that it's just observational bias about seeing more than one T5 AC20 in my Inventory?

#28 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:18 AM

View PostKoniving, on 11 January 2020 - 08:03 AM, said:

IIRC Russ allready said its not about the Victory Plugin everyone seams to asume its about.

@Bellator
Konivig dosn't just want to do "same gun with different name" things. He has quite a list of weapons with different "ablilties" and add to these even a tier on top.

So you might end up with 5 types of AC20 (currently we have two types: slug and burst) instead x5 tiers. So 25 types of AC20.
(I made up the number of types. I have no idea how many Konivig has planed)

#29 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:56 AM

I am interested to know what the current chances are to obtain tier 5 weapons or if there is a max on how many you can obtain at time. For example I do not have 2 of any Tier 5 in Inventory (let's say a Tier 5 AC20). However if I place a Tier 5 weapon on a Mech, thereby removing it from Inventory it seems I can get another one at some point.

Or is just that rare to come across one in the Store or so few missions reward them, that it's just observational bias about seeing more than one T5 AC20 in my Inventory?

I'll answer this one as best as I can first. I've got 3 tier 5 AC/20BF in my inventory and no mechs that can use them. Though I obtained them by save editor along with a bunch of other stuff for testing/comparing weapons. There doesn't seem to be a limit, however they don't seem to appear often and I imagine it's just rare for the stores to have them. They're meant to be top level and rare... so it makes sense you wouldn't see them too often.

Their appearance seems to be tied with your reputation. No matter where I went, how rich I was, etc., if I didn't do any missions all I'd find anywhere in the galaxy is tier 0 and tier 1 weapons until I did some missions and raised it a bit, then tier 2 started showing up rarely. Raised the reputation some more, did a few more story missions, and tier 3 is everywhere.

View PostBellatorMonk, on 11 January 2020 - 09:05 AM, said:

Why would you want to add more same tier weapons with different names? If all Tier 5 AC20s are made by "Deathgiver" why add another Tier 5 AC20 named "Deathadder"?

Why?
Well... ignoring how PGI made the Inner Sphere's highest caliber, most powerful and longest-ranged AC/20 (the Chemjet Gun at 185mm) the lowest tier single shot, and then made the lowest caliber AC/20 (Pontiac 100, 40mm) the third tier AC/20 single shot and just going into the hypotheticals of how you'd "tier" weapons...

Lets consider this for a moment.
The Defiance Mech Hunter AC/20 from the Atlas, is a 180mm steady-firing automatic weapon, pumping out one shell every second at 4 damage/shell and 5 shells to make 20 damage.
The Tomodzuru Mount Type 20 (AC/20) from the Komiyaba Type VIII chassis Hunchback 4G is 180mm and fires in semi-rapid burst.
Both of these weapons deal identical damage per shell, but do it in a different way, accumulating to 20 damage.
Would you consider them different tiers?

The newer "remake" Hunchback 4G models by Kali-Yama Weapons Industries sport the much more available Kali-Yama Big Bore (120mm, 1.67 damage/shell, 12 shells to make 20 damage and fires them in 3 shell bursts). Its a newer gun, but would you consider it higher or lower tier compared to the Tomodzuru at 180mm and 4 damage/shell? And why? Now why would a company consider this an upgrade or downgrade, and if it's a downgrade why would they do that when they could keep using a nearly extinct Tomodzuru?

Pontiac 100, which PGI put as a tier 3 single-shot AC/20, is a 40mm AC/20 that has always been described as firing in 'streams' and 'streaks' of explosive ammunition. To fire this gun in any novel is effective to "carve" the enemy as if you're using a hot knife or a lightsaber which often 'shears' through limbs to dismember enemies...made of explosive shells coming from an assortment of rotary barrels shielded in a protective sleeve that just looks like a big cannon barrel. In one novel, 3 tons of ammunition contains over three thousand shells (I don't recall the exact number at the moment; I'm just using the more commonly accepted 500 shells for 5 units of ammo in a ton). Now would you consider this thing a higher-tier, or lower-tier weapon? And why?

Lets jump back to the Chemjet Gun. PGI made it look terrible, but it is in fact the highest caliber the IS has [Clans use up to 203mm and that's super rare, most AC/20s are barely above 120mm or the more common "12 cm" for both IS and Clans]. What's more, the Chemjet Gun is what's classified as an Artillery AC/20. Meaning it's one of the AC/20s in lore that's referrenced for use as an artillery weapon for indirect fire. Meaning it can be fired like a mortar. What's more, is this specific AC/20 uses chemical injection to determine how much power/range it's going to get, so it works like the Gauss Rifle in Sega's Battletech/SNES's Mechwarrior 3050... hold the button to charge, release and it goes further, does more damage, and can be fired up and over walls and mountains. Now what tier would you put that in, and why? And would you **** yourself, knowing that this weapon is actually described as firing in slow bursts and not single shots?

One more comparison:
Mydron A and Imperator D are both AC/20s from manufacturers that are very similar and constantly competing with one another.
Mydron is 80mm, does 0.833 damage per shell, and achieves 20 damage in 24 shots, which it can complete 3 seconds as an automatic belt-fed weapon. It can also repeat this immediately, though you risk overheating the weapon itself if you don't let off the trigger (a mechanic I'm putting in based on the lore; weapons themselves overheat separate from the mech). So you could, at risk of overheating and jamming or explosion, get an accumulated total of 40 damage in 6 seconds.
Imperator D is 90mm, does 1 damage per shell, and achieves 20 damage in 20 shots which it complete as quickly as 2 seconds in 10-shell bursts. It's cassette-fed (magazine reloaded), but can reload 2 seconds, and can net another 20 damage in 2 more seconds, meaning it too can get 40 damage in as little as 6 seconds.

So of the Mydron Model A and Imperator D, which gets the higher tier and why? They can both net 40 in 6 seconds if you don't care about overheat risks.. but one nets 20 in 2 seconds and has to stop firing to reload and the other nets 20 in 3 seconds but doesn't have to reload.

There are only 5(6) tiers, and I have 24 AC/20s and I'm still discovering new ones.
Personally, I'm going to use the tier system not as a magic level up system, but a rating of rarity. The higher the tier, the more rare the weapon. Tier 5 wcould therefore be Star League relics in amazing condition, or nearly extinct weapons/prototype weapons not in production. This should make them quite coveted for reasons other than being blatantly overpowered. Tier 0 you'd get just about anywhere.

---
On a side note, Deathgiver, depending on the novel, is 100mm (Atlas) or 120mm (King Crab) and is a burst fire weapon. Mw5 made it a tier 5 single shot AC/20.

For fun... Mw5 ACs and tiers along with canonical calibers and name info.
Spoiler

Mw5's a glorified level up system.

Edited by Koniving, 11 January 2020 - 01:09 PM.

#30 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 01:15 PM

View PostNesutizale, on 11 January 2020 - 07:30 AM, said:

Frankly I still don't know if adding "hundrets" of different weapons is a good idea. Not only might it clog the mechlab with stuff you might never use or want. Finding matching equipment might become very hard. I was allready annoiyd that I had to use medium laser from different Tiers with different durations during combat.

Haveing now laser that not only are different in duration but also tons of other values or even characteristics might make the game less playable.
I mean imagne you are forced to use a wide angle laser with an ER. Greate that is just a waste because they won't function together.

Personaly I think it would be better to concentrate on a few interesting ones that add some more gameplay options. The burstfire and streamfire are excelent examples in that regard. Different but don't overload it.

In the end its your time and you can do what you want. This is just my 2 cent.

One of the natural solutions to that would be to make them easier to find and acquire in bulk. At the moment in MW5 there's like 3 to 5 copies of any particular item in a shop and the supplies are pretty unreliable. (You can go to a planet, find a large laser but can't afford it, then come back hoping to find more large lasers and now all they got are small lasers of even lower tiers than what they had before, what the heck?)

Ideally these places are buying and stocking up on things to sell to you, with higher supplies of certain things being in locations closer to their manufacturer's origin (this isn't what they're doing, they're pretty random so far). So while standard planets might have tiny stocks of goodies (which they don't seem to have anything so far), industrial hubs should definitely have high stock of specific brands. I have to populate the universe with them (and fix Terra from being a wasteland) anyway so I may as well do it right.

(Also had an interesting situation, I was at a planet that didn't have sufficient resources for me to conduct repairs so I couldn't start repairs before traveling).

I noticed the salvage screen doesn't let you get any info what-so-ever beyond "Medium laser" and tier number and that bugs me.

I don't particularly mind mixing lasers, though the issue of shorter duration across tiers is an issue PGI created itself. I mean ultimately (and differing from the Walkthrough video), the AC/20BF Tier 5 "RNG Ranger" does 31.2 damage, 3.255 heat.. and a spread of 4 meters at 350 meters. Lasers get big duration buffs in Mw5 as you go across tiers and that's their issue.

Since most of my lasers have a duration of 0.1 to 0.3 seconds per shot (with multiple shots to accumulate the damage per this and functioning similar to past MW games where medium lasers only did around 1.25 to 2.5 damage per shot) with only some exceptions, as such the issue is like mixing an AC/2 with an AC/2BF.. you'll barely notice beyond the fact that you'll probably have rainbows if you go out of your way to mix them up. (Yes, some exceptions have lasers with longer beam duration and only a single shot to get the rated damage, but they are not as common).

My wide beam Magna based on this is only going to be two lasers thick (three at the most, depending on how it feels; if I use 3 I'll go with one of these routes), and isn't going to be spreading over range, more like two (or three) lasers side by side (a bit closer together than you're used to in order to pretend it's a single laser). Ever used a wide beam lens on a laser pointer? The beam just becomes a slit instead of a dot in that same range and so it is still about the same. The beam may diffuse (or bloom) sooner, but that just means it has a shorter extended effective range without a higher power draw to compensate. But the Magna has that as well at the sacrifice of something else.

The bigger question is why would you combine a regular laser with an ER laser? Magna doesn't make ER Large Lasers, so you won't find one. And it'll be a while before Magna makes an ER medium... so you've got a while before worrying about that one.

Different types of cannons, lasers and missile launchers may have minor issues, for example in game I only added a couple of each PGI-created weapon using the save editor to get stat info and such and then using them I discovered that the game doesn't "repair" broken weapons it just replaces them with identical models in the inventory, and quickly hit a problem of having to mix and match. But such is fairly realistic. You're not likely to use tier 0 with tier 4 unless you're desperate or the tier 4 was a legendary treasure you found and practically one of a kind. And unlike what I've seen in game, I plan for it to be easier to get

However, part of the reason for so many is there's also the addition of Mech Rifles (replacing single shot autocannons as the slow firing big umph tank guns), mech mortars, Arrow IV artillery missiles, indirect-fire-capable autocannons, variations of all the weapons, dozens of missing ammunition [mostly missile related] within the 3015-3049 timeline, future proofing (weapons that don't come get invented or re-invented until after the Clans arrive) jumpjet variants, and even melee weapons (a long-term goal; melee itself is easy to put in. Making it look good is not.)

--------

Random side note:
How to make AI jump.
Your allies can jumpjet if you yourself jumpjet over an obstacle; they will too.
(Enemies can do the same, though they seem to prefer going through buildings if possible over jumping for some reason so it needs to be an obstacle they can't walk through).
Any AI:
If you cross over a large divide in the proper navigation mesh (say tumble down a cliff-side), they can jumpjet to follow (as their navigation mesh won't allow them to try and walk down the path, so either they jump or go around).

#31 Grey Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 661 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:11 PM

View PostKoniving, on 11 January 2020 - 06:48 AM, said:

We'd then have to decide how to check if a friendly is in the line of fire.
If every time the mech is about to shoot, it casts a ray-trace to the target line and gets a friendly instead, that is one way... but with every vehicle, every turret, every mech doing this every time they are about to shoot any weapon, we'd have some nasty performance issues.

I wonder how bad would it be if it's just the 3 Lance AI that used this method. I'm tired of watching them unload into each other's backs at like 90m just because a Raid structure just so happens to be in their weapons range.

Also, why do they shoot at DropShips? At first I thought they were targeting the Mech's inside, but they'll continue to shoot DropShips well after they've unloaded. It's such a waste of heat & ammo.

#32 Lightfoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

When they get a map and mission editor, I'll look at it. I made maps and missions for MechWarrior 4, when I found the time to do such work. I always tried to make the missions run like MechCommander where you had a series of objectives, but multiple possible tactics to complete the objectives. As for maps, well space is a big place full of unusual worlds.

#33 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:06 AM

View PostGrey Ghost, on 11 January 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

I wonder how bad would it be if it's just the 3 Lance AI that used this method. I'm tired of watching them unload into each other's backs at like 90m just because a Raid structure just so happens to be in their weapons range.

Also, why do they shoot at DropShips? At first I thought they were targeting the Mech's inside, but they'll continue to shoot DropShips well after they've unloaded. It's such a waste of heat & ammo.

Yes that would also be my idea. Just check your lancemates to not shoot you or each other. Adding "Don't shoot dropships" is also another good point.

#34 N0MAD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 04:33 PM

View PostAdrian Pride, on 09 January 2020 - 11:42 PM, said:

If that is so easy as you described you can try it, there is a case that i reversed the gamefiles and programmed some Tools. There is no "copy/paste" some new Images/Sound to the Game you can do.
Using Unreal Editor at this point will help you nothing.

Brother i had quite a bit of experience in making low level mods, map making, mission creating in Operation Flashpoint and sequels, many of them vetted and approved by the modding community. My programming ability is very very limited to being able to create an edit small scripts. Unpacking and editing files is not unfamiliar to me, neither is finding the appropriate tool to do so instead of creating the tool, i leave those things to people far more capable than myself.
So when i say low lvl mods i mean just that, no offence.

#35 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:12 PM

View PostGrey Ghost, on 11 January 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

If I'm not mistaken I believe they are trying to destroy the turrets, which are destructible. This is typically a reaction to being shot by the turrets on the dropship, as in my experience they don't always go for the dropship.

I actually like the shooting at dropship behavior. I just don't like the fact that the effort is fruitless, given the health of the turrets and brevity of their appearance. There should be something to gain from shooting them.

Now if a dropship could be destroyed or stuck around too long (say you're supposed to assassinate someone and you send your AI or yourself after the dropship to weaken/destroy it to prevent escaping), then I could see much more use out of being able to do it. Especially with the smaller vehicle dropships. But that idea's on the backburner until I need to deal with it (which I'll need to in order to have infantry troop transports).

It's possible to set up a friendly fire check on just the lancemates as they have a number of lancemate exclusive AI (that I wish the enemies had). May look into it after I get enough weapons in to do a youtube video about my mod, if for no other reason than Freeman in the Panther is awesome but prone to shooting through me. Though by then someone else will probably already have a complete fix for the FF problem.

(Btw, whomever does set out to fix the friendly fire problem; can you leave in the friendly fire for Raiders? Even better, allow the friendly fire to 'change' the offender to an enemy of the enemy, so that the raiders/pirates/bandits fight among themselves? That would be awesome...)

#36 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:13 PM

The Editor has dropped. News here -> https://mw5mercs.com...-editor-release

#37 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:22 PM

I've got it downloading, I won't have time to look at it before work however.

"including support for packaging and installing Mods - in future updates"
So at the moment, there isn't any official support for packing/installing mods yet (where you can tick them on and off).

Wonder if that's gotta wait for Epic's end, if so 2 months to go...

Looks like it launches us immediately into the title screen map.

Something tells me the first thing people are going to do is mod the title screen...

#38 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:29 PM

So, weapons...are not setup as normal stats but by percentage modifiers by default... This...seriously limits the kind of control I can have over things, I'll have to see if there's more advanced options akin to older Unreal Eds, or a way around the way this is forced on us.

Nevermind, that's a quirk adjustment screen that they have as an alternative to tweaking base values.

#39 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

Hasn't Adrian allready wrote his own packer?

For me its still loading and then I have to get into it. I only looked at the interface of UE editor once.

Edited by Nesutizale, 13 January 2020 - 12:34 PM.

#40 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:45 PM

View PostNesutizale, on 13 January 2020 - 12:33 PM, said:

Hasn't Adrian allready wrote his own packer?

For me its still loading and then I have to get into it. I only looked at the interface of UE editor once.

Yep, but you can't toggle his mod on or off. Once it's installed it's in and installed. Not like a Bethesda game or most Unreal engine games where you can click a box to have the mod activated or deactivated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users