• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:01 AM

Bug report.

Three times now, I've seen a situation where negotiation values are 'forgotten' at mission completion.

You accept a mission, negotiate with your points for bonus, salvage, and damage comp, complete the mission, then at the end, you suddenly have 2 points of salvage, no damage comp, and a payout of 2xx,xxx or so. It's like going into a mission with zero negotiation points.

In those cases, I curse a bit, reload to before accepting the mission, negotiate it all again, do the mission again, then the payout, salvage, etc. is normal. A very annoying bug.

Anyone else seen this?

(Love the game, btw.)

Edited by Renzor the Red, 14 January 2020 - 12:02 AM.

#2 Adrian Pride

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMWO

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:09 AM

You reload wen you are on Mission ?
That happend if you start the Mission and restart it as Example by loading a Savegame.
But should fixed with Hotfix #3

Fix for potentially losing salvage after loading a post-mission autosave

Edited by Adrian Pride, 14 January 2020 - 12:10 AM.

#3 RapierE01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:16 AM

I only had these situations when i were killed before finishing all Objectives.

#4 Shamandin

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:08 PM

I ran into this issue several times today, I think 4 times total. I wasn't restoring from an autosave after mission start in any of the instances. It's a bit frustrating. It happened after I was playing for a couple hours and then I had 2 happen within 30 minutes of each other. None of them were on the same planet, and I think 2 of them might've shared a mission type. All of them were successful missions. One of them was a warzone where I didn't even get the 200k extra c-bills that I farmed.

View PostRapierE01, on 14 January 2020 - 12:16 AM, said:

I only had these situations when i were killed before finishing all Objectives.

This is just your standard mission failure. I'm VERY familiar with that one. Posted Image Familiar like running a difficulty 25 mission with a CNT-9A, JVN-10F, JR7-O, and SHD-2D. All stock except the SHD-2D (swapping the 2 SRM2 for an LRM5 and a tier 2 LL).

#5 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:10 AM

Whenever I run into this problem and start over, I don't just start from the mission start autosave; I load from before I accepted the mission so that there's definitely no connection with whatever glitch is happening with the negotiations.

This bug is not involving being killed or quitting before mission completion.

It involves successfully completing the mission, then the rewards don't include any negotiated bonuses, damage comp, or salvage.

Edited by Renzor the Red, 15 January 2020 - 07:11 AM.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:15 PM

I've had it where I negotiate a mission, accept it, but then screw around for a bit in the mechlab, wait and when I launch into the mission the negotiations are gone.

#7 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

View PostKoniving, on 15 January 2020 - 12:15 PM, said:

I've had it where I negotiate a mission, accept it, but then screw around for a bit in the mechlab, wait and when I launch into the mission the negotiations are gone.

sounds like what happens to me, not 100% habit yet, but I'll click View contract, before launching.
there were times I think what was happening, I set negotiations points, check something , come back to contract, click launch, mission ends . 2 points . . wait what?, only thing I can think of, is I left contracts before accepting, and it reset, and thinking it was still negotiated, go back into cotracts and accept .
but I'm sure it didn't always happen that way, and that sometimes, it is negotiated, but when done 2 points

#8 creek

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:54 PM

I end up forgetting to use negotiation points half the time. They should really add a confirmation button if you leave any on the table.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users