#41 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:25 PM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 25 January 2020 - 07:19 PM, said:

I heard a YouTuber say in one of their streams to keep an eye on the damage objective bar. Apparently friendly structure damage doesn't count towards the objective, so I doubt you'll see any improvements beyond that for awhile...

That sounds like PGI:

Com: "Mercary Unit, your objective is to stop the enemy force destroying our structures"

Merc: "Wheeeeee" *Crash* *Bang* *Destroy*

Com: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MERC!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STOP OUR STRUCTURES BEING DESTROYED"

Merc: You said we're to stop the enemy destroying your structures. If we destroy them, they can't!"

Com: *Sigh* "Well played Merc, Here's your CBills as per the contract, NOW P**S OFF!"

Edited by VonBruinwald, 27 January 2020 - 12:27 PM.

#42 Raptor007

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA, USA

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:40 PM

Any chance for a Reverse / Invert Throttle key someday?

It's part of how I've always piloted MechWarrior games (since MW2) and seems like it should be easy to implement.

#43 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 02:18 AM

View PostRaptor007, on 27 January 2020 - 01:40 PM, said:

Any chance for a Reverse / Invert Throttle key someday?

It's part of how I've always piloted MechWarrior games (since MW2) and seems like it should be easy to implement.

Welcome to the club. Posted Image
PGI knows about this issue, like they know about the issue that you can´t asign the mousewheel or that MW5 doesn´t have a key to "fire the current weapon group".
If and when they will fix these small problems ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#44 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 29 January 2020 - 08:13 PM

I like how the sell from cold storage looks and works, I was expecting something totally different

#45 Eurystheus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 05:53 PM

So how do I install the MW5 patch? When the first patch came out, MW5 reinstalled itself when I launched it from the game store. I'm not seeing that now. Do I have to uninstall, then reinstall MW5 to get the patch?

#46 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:24 PM

View PostEurystheus, on 01 February 2020 - 05:53 PM, said:

So how do I install the MW5 patch? When the first patch came out, MW5 reinstalled itself when I launched it from the game store. I'm not seeing that now. Do I have to uninstall, then reinstall MW5 to get the patch?

should be able to do it from the epic store . .or what ever it's called at epic, I had some latency (normal for me) and it didn't show an update, waited a minute or 2 and there it was, though that was me, don't know why or reason you cannot see it.
kinda started updating, I didn't need to click anything, even tho I had and it paused the update Posted Image , and it was just a click to start it again

#47 Matthew Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 891 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:34 AM

It would be nice to have a component-specific partial armor repair function for use (say, repair to 75% for example) in multi-mission use or (however unlikely) cash-strapped players. There's like maybe 6-18 days in between each mission and you only have option to repair armor and/or internals in full and the level of partial repair you can do in between sometimes might be too little to help or take up too much time to be ready for subsequent missions.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for next patch.

#48 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:29 AM

View PostMatthew Ace, on 10 February 2020 - 06:34 AM, said:

People are keeping fingers crossed for bugs getting fixed in MWO that exist for 7 years now ...

#49 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:22 PM

View PostMatthew Ace, on 10 February 2020 - 06:34 AM, said:

It would be nice to have a component-specific partial armor repair function for use (say, repair to 75% for example) in multi-mission use or (however unlikely) cash-strapped players. There's like maybe 6-18 days in between each mission and you only have option to repair armor and/or internals in full and the level of partial repair you can do in between sometimes might be too little to help or take up too much time to be ready for subsequent missions.

View PostWishmast3r, on 10 February 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

People are keeping fingers crossed for bugs getting fixed in MWO that exist for 7 years now ...

Sounds like a lot of people are losing circulation in their fingers for keeping them crossed for so long...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users