Heart Of A Mech And Sweet Deals

45 replies to this topic

#41 ShooteyMcShooterson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:14 PM

If you're only going to run 2 events a month now instead of weekly events, that's cool but can the events you do run at least last the two weeks? And maybe offer more varied rewards? Y'all used to offer more mech bays, colors, warhorns and so on. A pick a color or pick a warhorn event would be cool. Especially like pick from warhorns that are an event or reward warhorn, not the already available MC warhorns.

And you should really look at doing a weekly FP mini-event every weekend. Just something simple... Meet these two conditions, get like 100mc. Meet these two and get 1M cbills. The four conditions could be basic like play 3 matches, get at least 500 total match score, win 1 match, get 5 kills... Something like that.

Also, perhaps it's time to reconsider 8v8 or 10v10 matches throughout the game where applicable to reduce wait times? Thanks!

#42 JadeTornado

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:51 AM

Can we have a massive hero mechs sell? People have a bunch of unspent MCs after the world champ.

#43 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts
  • LocationI came here to laugh at you.(^・ω・^)

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:54 AM

View PostSlaveLabor, on 23 February 2020 - 05:51 AM, said:

Can we have a massive hero mechs sell? People have a bunch of unspent MCs after the world champ.

I second this, i still have all my earnings stashed up and waiting for a sale.

#44 Nearly Dead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:23 PM

I enjoyed the event, I completed everything except the 500 match score, I was half an hour late on that one. Probably match nerves.

Bought half a year of premium time since I was down to only 4 days left and whatever package came with the Piranha.. Which is fun. Except when it is in pieces flying across the landscape.

I will participate in more events like this if they make them as interesting.

#45 DarkFhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Terror
  • The Terror
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:14 AM

View PostSlaveLabor, on 23 February 2020 - 05:51 AM, said:

I too would very much like to own and play with yet another of your fine Hero Mechs . Posted Image

Specifically your Ebon Jaguar and Hellfire heroes have captured my heart .

Edited by DarkFhoenix, 26 February 2020 - 08:18 AM.

#46 ShooteyMcShooterson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

Hellfire Void is a blast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users