Hero Flash Sale

22 replies to this topic

#21 Gen Lee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:17 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 06 March 2020 - 07:45 AM, said:

bought a warhammer iic hero. im up to 50 now.

you need bays. best way to get them is to stack a lot of mc, and wait for a 50% off mechbay sale, buy as many as you can. same way i paid for that warhammer iic.

That's what I do, use event rewards to gather MC and use that to buy mechbays when they go on sale. Only problem is that I have again run out of mechbays since the last sale, and wanted to spend my MC on two Hero mechs that I've been also saving for. Will probably need to sell a couple of mechs I never use because they just aren't as fun or effective as the others. Don't feel like waiting to see if I can earn enough MC during this event to also cover the cost of two full-price mechbays, especially seeing as I activated several days worth of Premium Time to help skill up said Hero mechs.

#22 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:34 PM

View PostGen Lee, on 06 March 2020 - 08:17 AM, said:

That's what I do, use event rewards to gather MC and use that to buy mechbays when they go on sale. Only problem is that I have again run out of mechbays since the last sale, and wanted to spend my MC on two Hero mechs that I've been also saving for. Will probably need to sell a couple of mechs I never use because they just aren't as fun or effective as the others. Don't feel like waiting to see if I can earn enough MC during this event to also cover the cost of two full-price mechbays, especially seeing as I activated several days worth of Premium Time to help skill up said Hero mechs.

i usually buy a dozen at a time. so i can alternate between buying heroes and mechbays. i sometimes buy a few non-hero mechs as well, like if i see an interesting build and want to try it out.

Edited by LordNothing, 06 March 2020 - 08:35 PM.

#23 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:29 AM

I bought the Pakhet and put 2 UAC10s in it with 5 tons of ammo. I'm personally feeling that this thing might be just slightly better than the Hunchie IIC with the same build and JJ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users