4 replies to this topic

#1 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 22 March 2020 - 11:06 AM

Has anyone tried to or use(d) a controller to play MW:O?
How well did it work for you?
Was there enough buttons for all the functions you needed to effectively play this game?
Any suggestions or information about this?

I ask as a friend of mine wishes to continue to play this game, but due to health reasons is no longer able to operate the game through a mouse and keyboard (his preferred method before hand).

Thanks in advance!

#2 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:26 AM

Starting to wonder if my thread got covered up by other thread's activity levels... So I guess I'll just post this here and see if I have better luck today?

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:11 PM

My guess would be that noone with experience on controllers is reading this forum. Did you try a forum or google search? Maybe this has been discussed in the past?
Good luck, Tesunie!

#4 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:26 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 23 March 2020 - 10:11 PM, said:

My guess would be that noone with experience on controllers is reading this forum. Did you try a forum or google search? Maybe this has been discussed in the past?
Good luck, Tesunie!

I plugged a controller I had saying around and it did work. If the controller wasn't broken (wasn't aware of it), I could have made it work.

Now I just have to push my brother into setting his up for the game so he can play again...

#5 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:36 PM

By accident I had a ps controller connected and wondered why I was permanently turning left (the joystick was blocked by a book.
So it's working but prob quite hard to play. Bishop warrior? Plays on twitch with a handicap. Maybe his setup might be interesting for u

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users