The Covid-19 T.p. Insanity

29 replies to this topic

#21 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:49 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 10 April 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

cat reprimanded for destroying 30+ sheets. this is going to be a long several months.

Just use the cat, soft, strong & not very long. Self cleaning, that's a big bonus though.

#22 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,787 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 06:48 PM

View PostBiomechtric, on 10 April 2020 - 11:49 PM, said:

Just use the cat, soft, strong & not very long. Self cleaning, that's a big bonus though.

its like tp but with razor blades.

#23 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:15 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 11 April 2020 - 06:48 PM, said:

its like tp but with razor blades.

I think you might be holding it wrong mate.
Try holding by the feet(all 4 preferably) & wiping from front to back keeping the head end to the rear at all times. This way you maximize the cleanliness & also protect those low hanging fruits from the, lets say, less desirable areas of your new found Toilet Cat.
TC is the new TP!!

#24 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 02:48 AM

stay home order
p***hub premium currently free
shortage of toilet paper
coincidence? i think not.

#25 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 16 April 2020 - 08:32 AM

It's been a month since I last went grocery shopping, during the great TP shortage of 2020. I finally went again today, the TP shelf was full, there were skids of tp at the door and scattered throughout the store. It looks like everyone is done filling their garages and now metro is overstocked

#26 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,787 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:04 AM

yea the hoarding is going to happen in waves. every time the news says something is in danger of becoming the next shortage, all the hoarders will go to the store and ensure it actually happens. the last one is meat, i swear i will resort to cannibalism before i go vegan.

we got us a massive ham for easter and we have been working on finishing it ever sense. were down to the bone now but someone is probably going to make some beans or split pea soup or something with it. somone also bought enough candy to turn everyone in the house into a double diabetic. i cant wait till we can return to our normally scheduled bad diet.

Edited by LordNothing, 17 April 2020 - 07:07 AM.

#27 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:35 AM

Double diabetic, that's a new one. Gotta visit LordNothing's house for Halloween.

#28 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,787 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 09:21 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 17 April 2020 - 07:35 AM, said:

Double diabetic, that's a new one. Gotta visit LordNothing's house for Halloween.

we usually get 1 or 2 sets of trick or treaters and we always buy way too many peanut butter cups. people i live with went batshit on the candy, someone bought me 2 pounds of jelly bellies, a 11-ounce chocolate bunny, a 6 ounce choclate easter card, 2 boxes of peeps, 2 boxes of marshmellow eggs, and four peanut butter eggs. i think id have been happier with a bag of easter grass and a dr pepper. though there were dr pepper jelly bellies so i guess thats close enough (still no cannabis jelly bellies though).

Edited by LordNothing, 17 April 2020 - 09:22 AM.

#29 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 18 April 2020 - 10:11 AM

Well, it seems that a few individuals have gotten together to stage a protest because they can't stand being in isolation, saying it's unfair because some illness could kill them if they flock together. Darwin Award program up and running again.

As a gamer, I have no problem sitting back here playing MWO. Afterall, I have good company (everyone here) and lots of LRM's to lob. (LRM's require social distancing to work lol.)

#30 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:21 PM

Divroce wifey, can't stand her any longer! No, but seriously, the realtionships that the signifigant other, or not so significant, can't stand eachother... I see divorce lawyers getting rich inside the next 9 months...

And the other one, the COVID baby boom! Top names? Sharmin, Angel, and Scott! w00t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users