Please Post Patch Notes Announcements On The Website News!

Suggestion

1 reply to this topic

#1 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:32 AM

Hello, PGI Staff... :mellow:

Ever since your last Major Update to the MWO Game Client, there have been NO Official Patch Notes Announcements on the MWO Website News page. This subsequently forced me to have to provide an Unofficial Patch Notes Thread (1.4.225.0 on 2020-May-19) in absence of having an Official Post, because there are people who would be otherwise left behind without the ability to manually download those Patch Files and transport them to their intended computer. :(

With that cycle of things having transpired, and the Upcoming Major Update to MWO that I have heard is inbound shortly, I would therefore ask the following... Please provide a Patch Notes Announcement with proper information on the Website News that includes those much-needed Download Links so others in the Community do not end up going nuts with scrambling to provide it instead? :o

~Mr. D. V. "really thinks Official Announcements on MWO's Website for an Update is the best idea" Devnull

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:35 AM

Hi again, PGI Staff! I'm replying back on my own thread with a Thank You for putting the 1.4.227.0 (2020-June-30) Patch Notes up on the Website, as well as a Thank You for having the much-needed Download Links, as it is extremely appreciated when you're posting them. Have an enjoyable Patch Cycle! :D

~Mr. D. V. "Thanks for the Update Announcement & Links!" Devnull

[Edit by Post's Author for a Missed Link...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 30 June 2020 - 09:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users