44 replies to this topic

#41 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:27 AM

View PostDashen, on 01 July 2020 - 11:49 PM, said:

So many veterans complaining about the psr and the stomps, what do you actually do on the field to lead your team to victory? Open your comms and boss players around, or ask them nicely if you swim that way.

You guys should stop caring about psr, matchmaking and all that useless dumb ****, join games, talk on the comm, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

And understand that during event time even veteran players will turn into big potatoes and start soloing everywhere.

I'd happy if everyone on my team just shot their weapons at the enemy, but apparently that's just way to much to ask.

#42 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:27 AM

View PostMummyPig, on 01 July 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

First drops, T1 players wolf packing. I had started solo drops with friends on Discord as they wanted to see what happened away from grouping up. Five of them had logged back in specifically for the reset, they were uninstalling by end of third/fourth match along with a couple of stalwarts.

Cannot blame the PSR or functionality of the game - only the T1s making life hell for everyone else - well played.

If the hardcore want to go about grouping and stomping and just ******* it up for every poor little newbie they'll eventually realise they have to stop or there won't be anybody left to play against.

#43 Grumpy Old Man

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:30 AM

View PostBowelhacker, on 02 July 2020 - 12:27 AM, said:

If the hardcore want to go about grouping and stomping and just ******* it up for every poor little newbie they'll eventually realise they have to stop or there won't be anybody left to play against.

That actually something that made me wonder, too. All the people going "I hate this, it is no fun to stomp newbies left and right!" and the moving directly towards doing that exact thing they hate for the next 500 matches. That is some tolerance to pain, I have to say... Might be downright masochistic, to do something you absolutely hate this often. :)

#44 Brauer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:17 AM

View PostBlaizerP, on 02 July 2020 - 12:27 AM, said:

I'd happy if everyone on my team just shot their weapons at the enemy, but apparently that's just way to much to ask.

So much this. The game would be far more enjoyable if players would more consistently seek to shoot the enemy.

#45 Reptile Blackdeath

• PipPipPip
  • The Serpent
  • The Serpent
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:41 AM

STOMEY STOMP MC STOMP FACE at the moment.... I hear that injecting disinfected will clear up the mess though... from the same source that tells us resetting us all to T3 is a good idea... hahah

Edited by Reptile Blackdeath, 02 July 2020 - 06:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users