Night Gyr (75) NTG-H (Clan Omni)

Assault:
Victor (80) VTR-9A1
Zeus (80) ZEU-9S2
Stalker (85) STK-3FB
King Crab (100) KGC-001
Marauder IIC (85) MAD-IIC-2 (Clan)
Executioner (95) EXE-C (Clan Omni)

Edited by StrikerX22, 15 July 2020 - 06:25 PM.

#43 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:35 PM

Thx, PGI!

#44 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:07 AM

I would appreciate to have the relevant Mastery Bundles at well on Sale:
- Orion
- Locust

#45 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:37 AM

Do you plan to grant extra Loot Bags for buying MC or Mech Packs? Why not put 30% discount on the Mech Packs of the mechs chassis which are in Sale.(e,g Marauder, Marauder II, Corsair, Flea)..

#46 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

Please include a beach ball and a beach not closed by COVID. Thank you. Oh yeah, sun tea please.

#47 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 401 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:40 AM

would be nice if we could get the actualy loyalty mechs, as we did with the steam pack ones :)
but I guess that's gonna be a dream for next lootbag event now

#48 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,521 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:47 AM

View PostPz_DC, on 15 July 2020 - 12:30 PM, said:

Still missing "play with devs" times Posted Image

We are not in 2013.

#49 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 401 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:17 PM

those events are not too nice either imo, only one objective :(

#50 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:36 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 15 July 2020 - 12:11 PM, said:

GOOD EYE!
Thanks Guys
Fixed now!

I think I can safely speak for all three of us who noticed when I say You're Welcome, and Thank You for fixing it. I'll keep watching for any additional Bug(s...?) that crops up. :D

On other notes, you might end up having to somewhat extend the running time of the Event on the far end. One of your coworkers decided to make it harder (or at least that's my interpretation... have a look @ https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/277493-psr-tier-metrics-round-1/ in order to make your own determination and decipher the mess) for those on the far ends of the PSR spectrum to actually get a Match to play. I don't like the massive negative impacts this can possibly put against newer/newbie players and anyone who fell into the 'Tier 5' area. :(

EDIT (~20 minutes later) :: I just saw the choices for what Cockpit Items can be earned, and I really like the current possibilities for what can be gained. If there was time to suggest more to have in that pool before things begin, I can name a minor few that might be worth putting in. Also, if there was an Emoji that could be used on these Forums which had Two Thumbs Up on it, then I would be using it at the end of this paragraph. Well, at least there's this one that goes perfectly with the Event about to launch! ... B)

~Mr. D. V. "Always willing to help Events avoid being ruined... No matter what way the universe tries!" Devnull

Edited by D V Devnull, 16 July 2020 - 01:56 PM.

#51 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 730 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 16 July 2020 - 03:20 PM

Honestly, having to score 250 bags for barely being able to choose a reinforcement mech seems too much grinding. It should be any mech you like for that amount of score requirements.

#52 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 16 July 2020 - 04:56 PM

oh maaannn, I read it wrong, I thought 1 loot bag per 80 match score meant, if I had 320 match score, I'd get 4 loot bags, nope, it's really just a any 80+ match score Posted Image

that means I have to actually do 150 matches . .

#53 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:37 PM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 16 July 2020 - 04:56 PM, said:

oh maaannn, I read it wrong, I thought 1 loot bag per 80 match score meant, if I had 320 match score, I'd get 4 loot bags, nope, it's really just a any 80+ match score Posted Image

that means I have to actually do 150 matches . .

If nothing else (and I mean this in the best possible way), perhaps you can just spread your Match runs out over time? At least by doing it that way, you can try to potentially avoid burnout that's being caused by other stuff. Right now, with what's going on with the MatchMaker & PSR, this rather nice July 2020 Beach Party Event is being effectively undermined, which happens to be a nasty all-out source for stress. The way that I see it, there's no reason to push so hard that additional stress becomes induced on top of that. :mellow:

~D. V. "just thinking that all we can do is to 'chill out' here" Devnull

#54 Wraith of Shadow

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:43 AM

Umm... not sure if someone's brought this up, but there's a typo in the Event Phase 2 objective.

It says you need 20000 matches to reach completion... I'm not even sure that's physically possible.

Edited by Wraith of Shadow, 17 July 2020 - 12:43 AM.

#55 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:02 AM

View PostWraith of Shadow, on 17 July 2020 - 12:43 AM, said:

Umm... not sure if someone's brought this up, but there's a typo in the Event Phase 2 objective.

It says you need 20000 matches to reach completion... I'm not even sure that's physically possible.

Has your computer been in Sleep Mode for a while? Or, did you just leave the web page for this Event in an unrefreshed state for an extended period? Things have changed since you last looked, and there are no current Bugs that I can visibly see. :huh:

At current, all items are correct in stating that you'll be racking up 20000 Match Score in Total (even without the "S" in "Score" capitalized), earning 1 Loot Bag for every 200 Match Score that gets racked up during a Match. It does NOT in any way happen to say that you'll be playing 20000 Matches to finish it, and it would NEVER take that long. You have 2 Weeks to complete it, once it finally starts, and they're only asking for ~100 Matches Played at an average of ~200 Match Score each. Hopefully for many of us, that will not be too much of an issue to pull off. :)

~D. V. "Please refresh & re-read the web page, as I'm pretty sure you may have misinterpreted it." Devnull

#56 Wraith of Shadow

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:16 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 17 July 2020 - 01:02 AM, said:

Has your computer been in Sleep Mode for a while? Or, did you just leave the web page for this Event in an unrefreshed state for an extended period? Things have changed since you last looked, and there are no current Bugs that I can visibly see. Posted Image

At current, all items are correct in stating that you'll be racking up 20000 Match Score in Total (even without the "S" in "Score" capitalized), earning 1 Loot Bag for every 200 Match Score that gets racked up during a Match. It does NOT in any way happen to say that you'll be playing 20000 Matches to finish it, and it would NEVER take that long. You have 2 Weeks to complete it, once it finally starts, and they're only asking for ~100 Matches Played at an average of ~200 Match Score each. Hopefully for many of us, that will not be too much of an issue to pull off. Posted Image

~D. V. "Please refresh & re-read the web page, as I'm pretty sure you may have misinterpreted it." Devnull

I just checked again, both the website and in game, and it says this:

Earn 1 Loot Bag Per 200 Match score accumulated | 0 / 20000

The 0 / 20000 is under 'Completion'. Am I the only one seeing that?

Edited by Wraith of Shadow, 17 July 2020 - 01:17 AM.

#57 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:21 AM

that is your matchscore accumulation meter, with 20k matchscore being the goal where you have gained all lootbags you can get out of Phase 2.
It's counted differently compared to Phase 1, where every single match where you earn a match score of 80 or greater will award you one lootbag, up to a mximum of 150.
Do not confuse these https://mwomercs.com/events with this https://mwomercs.com/beachparty2020

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 17 July 2020 - 01:24 AM.

#58 Wraith of Shadow

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:23 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 17 July 2020 - 01:21 AM, said:

that is your matchscore accumulation meter, with 20k matchscore being the goal where you have gained all lootbags you can get out of Phase 2.

Oh... I assumed it was the same as phase 1 (ie every match above the indicated score "counts" as 1).
Alright, that makes a lot more sense.

#59 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:37 AM

Yeah, Phase 1 is the "old" way, a single bag per match that meets the criteria. Phase 2 is the "new" style where you just accumulate points and every 200 you gain a bag.

#60 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 17 July 2020 - 04:13 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 16 July 2020 - 11:37 PM, said:

If nothing else (and I mean this in the best possible way), perhaps you can just spread your Match runs out over time? At least by doing it that way, you can try to potentially avoid burnout that's being caused by other stuff. Right now, with what's going on with the MatchMaker & PSR, this rather nice July 2020 Beach Party Event is being effectively undermined, which happens to be a nasty all-out source for stress. The way that I see it, there's no reason to push so hard that additional stress becomes induced on top of that. Posted Image

~D. V. "just thinking that all we can do is to 'chill out' here" Devnull

I won't stress, was just thinking, "sweet, I can play all 3 theme accounts, and get free stuff", but at 150 each, well then, Not going to worry about it, plenty of days to get 150 eighty Match scores, if I do it then I did it, if not, still free stuff, just maybe not the grand prize

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users