Beach Party Sales All The Details Here!

44 replies to this topic

#41 Teonas

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 25 posts
  • LocationHesse

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM

a ) Why isnt there a mention of discounted cool shots?

b ) Why cant I buy them in stacks of 10 - for a total cart of 100 (110) (or stacks of 25 ?!)? ;-)

Edited by Teonas, 24 July 2020 - 12:19 AM.

#42 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,957 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:04 PM

View PostTeonas, on 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

a ) Why isnt there a mention of discounted cool shots?

They probably forgot to mention it, but it is a rather welcome touch for the Phase 2 Sales that we have right now. :D

Frankly, I would tell you to stop being upset about this, and also "stop looking the Gift Horse in the mouth" as the proverbial saying goes. We should never question a silent surprise like this one. :huh:

View PostTeonas, on 24 July 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

b ) Why cant I buy them in stacks of 10 - for a total cart of 100 (110) (or stacks of 25 ?!)? ;-)

Multiple reasons... They range from lack of coding forethought about the End User playing the game, and end somewhere at the part about Account Safety & Security... I do not think you would want someone easily wasting ALL of your hard-earned (C-Bills) on those Cool Shot items and/or a bunch of other stuff, right? :o

~Mr. D. V. "I hope that I've reasonably answered your questions about Cool Shots and why things are this way?" Devnull

#43 Horseman

• CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:42 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 24 July 2020 - 03:04 PM, said:

Multiple reasons... They range from lack of coding forethought about the End User playing the game, and end somewhere at the part about Account Safety & Security... I do not think you would want someone easily wasting ALL of your hard-earned (C-Bills) on those Cool Shot items and/or a bunch of other stuff, right? Posted Image
More like not making a supply of coolshots from the sale...

#44 D V Devnull

• Philanthropist
  • 2,957 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Folks, is it just me, or does it look like the I.S. HunchBack Mech_Con Camo Pattern has been somehow messed up in PGI's Development Labs prior to being sent out to us? I don't think ~85% of the Mech should be stuck in uncolorable blackness, or was ever meant to be, and I've already run the Repair Tool but found out that it doesn't think anything is in trouble. Does anyone want to poke PGI to get this issue fixed, or are you not seeing the same mileage as me? It's kind of hard to want to choose purchasing it for the I.S. HunchBack when it just looks like somebody blew it to smithereens. :(

~D. V. "Is there need to launch a Bug Report for the I.S. HunchBack Mech_Con Camo Pattern?" Devnull

#45 Horseman

• 3,204 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted Today, 09:31 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 03 August 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

Folks, is it just me, or does it look like the I.S. HunchBack Mech_Con Camo Pattern has been somehow messed up in PGI's Development Labs prior to being sent out to us? I don't think ~85% of the Mech should be stuck in uncolorable blackness, or was ever meant to be, and I've already run the Repair Tool but found out that it doesn't think anything is in trouble. Does anyone want to poke PGI to get this issue fixed, or are you not seeing the same mileage as me? It's kind of hard to want to choose purchasing it for the I.S. HunchBack when it just looks like somebody blew it to smithereens.

it's not just you, and the pattern was working fine back when it was introduced. First two are OG shots from https://mwomercs.com...t-for-6-newest/ , last two are current shots
How it looked:
Spoiler

How it looks now:
Spoiler

Edited by Horseman, Today, 09:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users