43 replies to this topic

#41 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 08 August 2020 - 04:17 PM

Hit Printscreen button at the end of matches, the screenshots will be saved in the your saved games folder. That screenshot will also have the game's ID. Though I have not heard of or seen that bug, potentially a glitch, especially if they had already exited that drop and started another game /shrugs. It is usually a display bug potentially caused by packet loss. I have had instances where the mech names did not even show up but that has not happened for quite a while and was only for a few games.

C:\Users\XXX\saved games\MechWarrior Online\ScreenShots

** XXX = *Whatever your windows account login in is when you 1st start windows*

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 08 August 2020 - 04:20 PM.

#42 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 August 2020 - 08:05 AM

If you have the software and the hard-drive space, it would be worthwhile to record some of those matches, too, so you can point to the timestamps where you have a target locked, and then to the end-of-round screen where the 'mech doesn't show up. I've got NVidia Shadow Play set to 15 minutes so that I can catch an entire match after-the-fact if I see something that warrants recording, but it does admittedly take up a LOT of hard-drive space to store all those videos...

Edited by C337Skymaster, 10 August 2020 - 08:06 AM.

#43 Suntech

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 04:19 AM

All this little bugs you mentioned in QP, that doesnt matter a huge. There are still many players in QP and the matchmaking is ok. My opinion the complain in QP is high over rated.
BUT:
THE FRACTION Game getting dead. I can imagine is very difficult to restart the leaderboards in Fraction without to get a conflict software account problem maybe. Why not try to restart only Fraction Leaderboard yearly. Then we can accept every year start a new ranking like in other sports. And the start or race begins new yearly. Welcome to the Rumble!!! ;) And for community it gets motivated to announce the top 10,20,50 players in fraction.
Is there any try by PGI to solve this " little " change or correction in FP leaderboards?. I hope you can solve this soon. Maybe also bring in some years new content: new mechs or new weapon systems etc. Yummy.
Good luck i dont give up on you PGI. But try or show the community you are trying to solve this but it has system relevant conflicts to do this. Just dont show us that you ignore this. My Opinion thats my biggest wish to solve to get work Fraction Leaderboards. Its frozen since how long mostly more than 8 months or more???
I appreciate you and greetings to you.

#44 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 13 August 2020 - 11:21 PM

View PostSuntech, on 12 August 2020 - 04:19 AM, said:

All this little bugs you mentioned in QP, that doesnt matter a huge. There are still many players in QP and the matchmaking is ok. My opinion the complain in QP is high over rated.
BUT:
THE FRACTION Game getting dead. I can imagine is very difficult to restart the leaderboards in Fraction without to get a conflict software account problem maybe. Why not try to restart only Fraction Leaderboard yearly. Then we can accept every year start a new ranking like in other sports. And the start or race begins new yearly. Welcome to the Rumble!!! Posted Image And for community it gets motivated to announce the top 10,20,50 players in fraction.
Is there any try by PGI to solve this " little " change or correction in FP leaderboards?. I hope you can solve this soon. Maybe also bring in some years new content: new mechs or new weapon systems etc. Yummy.
Good luck i dont give up on you PGI. But try or show the community you are trying to solve this but it has system relevant conflicts to do this. Just dont show us that you ignore this. My Opinion thats my biggest wish to solve to get work Fraction Leaderboards. Its frozen since how long mostly more than 8 months or more???
I appreciate you and greetings to you.

*GROAN* :(

How do you expect them to fix that Faction Play mess, when they haven't even fixed (or perhaps can't fix, for some reason) the Quick Play Server Selector so that people can adjust one IMPORTANT ping-related element of their MatchMaking in order to prevent lag from pre-determining their gameplay?!?!? Let's get the critical basics fixed first, and then worry about the more extended & complex matters. <_<

Anyway, the last that I heard, Faction Play is unfortunately '0xDEAD' anyway, and has been dying ever since 'Phase 3' & up were introduced. The more convoluted something gets, the harder it is to use, and the harder it becomes for anyone to want to touch it. So, it has ended up with getting turned into the kind of fossil that nobody wants to bother with anymore, particularly since when anything gets asked for, it becomes convoluted into something being made that was never asked for in the first place. Worse, some things that shouldn't have ever been touched – or taken beyond a certain point – have received changes in a manner that just repels people from wanting to get near the content. -_- *facedesk*

~Mr. D. V. "How about we repair the lesser things first, and handle the more insane ones after that?" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users