Uninstalling This Permanently

8 replies to this topic

#1 Treece Bowmann

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:07 AM

After 100+ games after the PSR reset I'm done with MWO for good As a casual player getting stomped 95% of the time equates to a total waste of time No new maps, and the same game modes time after time are BORING I wish I could transfer my MC and c-bills to another deserving player but I'll leave with 200,000,000 bills and multiple skilled mechs going to waste As of 7/13/2020, game is being permanently uninstalled, never to be downloaded or played ever again

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

View PostTreece Bowmann, on 14 July 2020 - 10:07 AM, said:

After 100+ games after the PSR reset I'm done with MWO for good As a casual player getting stomped 95% of the time equates to a total waste of time No new maps, and the same game modes time after time are BORING I wish I could transfer my MC and c-bills to another deserving player but I'll leave with 200,000,000 bills and multiple skilled mechs going to waste As of 7/13/2020, game is being permanently uninstalled, never to be downloaded or played ever again

Post it on Russ Bullock's Twitter.

#3 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:26 AM

Can I have your stuff?

#4 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:48 AM

Felt the same like some months ago ... and while I gotta admit that games are somewhat "volatile" at the moment, I can only hope you will sleep on it over a night and decide to stay a little longer, since every active players helps to keep this iteration of our beloved franchise (yes, i know ... with all it's flaws) alive.

#5 GARION26

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 11:18 AM

Hey man sorry to hear - my suggestion is cool off for a bit and rethink.
It may feel like 95% of your games are losses but that seems unlikely. (you had 5 wins and 95 losses over the last 100?)

The PSR reset with no seeding means we are playing against players of very different skill levels then we are used to.

Give it some time and the folks who actually belong in tier 1 are going to be out of tier 3 and the rest of us can work our way down to whatever tier we really belong in (Tier 5 scrub myself)

If you've really lost 95% of your games you'll find yourself in the appropriate tier soon enough.

Edited by GARION26, 14 July 2020 - 11:19 AM.

#6 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:00 PM

OP, seems like this is at least your second "bawl, I quit" post already. What happened to the last one, started on June 20? Would you kindly uninstall and also not get back on the forums, while you're at it? You see, posting garbage like this is not in line with the rules of conduct you agreed to. Are you testing the mods or something?

#7 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 July 2020 - 04:05 AM

Hey OP, you can only leave the game once. https://mwomercs.com...-with-this-pos/

#8 ReyCarlosI

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 05:44 AM

Hi folks,
started playing again after a couple years and yes, it is hard, especially throuhout the last couple weeks.
I can also understand that it´s frustating, but I do not understand why you would post this in "new player help" - this is a place where I want to find solutions, not frustrated quit posts.

Cheers

#9 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 06:33 AM

Since Quit-Posts are against the CoC, this thread has suffered a critical mis-jump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users