So New Psr Is In

7 replies to this topic

#1 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 10:44 AM

So I came back to see what the new PSR might bring (as I'm probably late to the party it seems most of you have already been banging heads I guess). I actually had some great matches where brains prevailed, but the overwhelming majority is surmised by the picture below:

Posted Image

So based on this logic to further progress from Tier 2, I will need to clean up maybe 9 of 12 of my enemies or single handedly blow off every single one of them? There was a guy I was consistently matched with whining over potato rotato yet triggering it himself by his own calls, and consistently coming up with double digit output.

I guess I need to work harder and maybe kick a min of 2k damage next time to progress. Oh and it seems the rotato fever has never been stronger (I actually kinda like it now - mindlessly embracing insanity), we had a game in canyon where my assault made 6 laps and still wanted more, but I lost a leg... so... But oh well. At least I collected like 17 random limbs from that game.

KEK

Edited by UnkerZ, 09 August 2020 - 10:46 AM.

#2 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:07 AM

Yes, playerbase is still packed full of people with cognitive disabilities and/or no video game experience outside of MW titles. That will never change.

#3 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 09 August 2020 - 05:05 PM

Nah you don't need to kill 9/12 of the enemy team that's silly. I have a much better suggestion - cap the flipping nodes!

#4 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 05:21 PM

View PostRickySpanish, on 09 August 2020 - 05:05 PM, said:

Nah you don't need to kill 9/12 of the enemy team that's silly. I have a much better suggestion - cap the flipping nodes!

Yeah.. if my fatty can make 6 laps, He'd be as great capping all the nodes by the time the rotato implodes.

#5 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:00 AM

All you need is match score. Win or lose doesn't matter much, if any.

#6 Mal Bolge

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 12:22 PM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 10 August 2020 - 09:00 AM, said:

All you need is match score. Win or lose doesn't matter much, if any.

The best lies are the ones repeated over and over until you start believing them yourself.

#7 East Indy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationPacifica Training School, waiting for BakPhar shares to rise

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:15 PM

Glancing at stats, your WLR is currently 1.6 -- so, far better than how it seems, although I can't fault you for the impression.

Your history shows performance well above average, and if players from over the years are constantly "spawning" in Tier 3, odds say you're a king among men until you hit Tier 1 (where, currently, matches are pretty competitive).

#8 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 08:09 PM

What's the issue? Your PSR arrow is up and you almost certainly got the highest PSR from either team on that game. It takes 1000 PSR to move up a tier and that score equates to ~+35 PSR, ergo 30 or so matches like that and you're tier 1 again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users