Monday Mechwarrior Update With Daeron

144 replies to this topic

#141 A21B

• Pip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:14 PM

i know when the skill tree patch came out half the population left the game, i understand pgi wanted to do something with it but all you guys did was make what balance you had go away. we currently have mechs that go over their max weight with magic armor and ammo the skill tree is 100%positive enhancement with zero repercussions. for example if you want more armor then it should come with more weight, same with ammo. if you want less heat gen for lasers their should be less range. also the heat gen and cooldown should only apply to the stock loadouts of a mech. things along those lines a medium mech should not be able to take out an assault mech in a 1v1 fight

#142 Galahad2030

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:37 PM

For the no show today Daeron, I give you a grade of D on your first performance. If it's overdue by more than a day I'll change my grade to an F. We deserve, at a minimum, an explanation for this disappointing no show.

#143 Daeron Katz

Senior Marketing and Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:12 PM

It's still Monday! https://mwomercs.com...pdate-daeron-02

#144 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 10:44 PM

Jesus Christ internetfolks Posted Image . I don't envy your position Daeron!

#145 RowanE83

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:36 PM

Create a que that automatically groups people into lances.

Fun new mechanic, good added social element, and maybe go some way to address the imbalance in solo que that occurs every time a custom made, manually created group is let loose on a pugload of solos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users