Holiday Bonus Details

109 replies to this topic

#101 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 05:59 AM

Well had PLENTY of premium time to waste, so much that 3 weeks later, still got 3 days to go !

Now I hate it, it was because of the surplus of it I avoided redeeming the bonus.

#102 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 18 January 2021 - 07:09 AM

View PostAlan Hicks, on 17 January 2021 - 06:34 PM, said:

Wasn't able to claim the prize because just arrived two days late to redeem it.

Still have unused premium time from the stocking stuffer event loot-bags...

It makes no sense that those are still available to unlock while the best of last months events is now locked to get.

Completed the event for nothing, no snowball, no free phoenix hawk and no good amount of MC...Posted Image

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 17 January 2021 - 11:06 PM, said:

Why did you not redeem them after you played the one match needed?

View PostAlan Hicks, on 18 January 2021 - 05:59 AM, said:

Well had PLENTY of premium time to waste, so much that 3 weeks later, still got 3 days to go !

Now I hate it, it was because of the surplus of it I avoided redeeming the bonus.

Hi there... I don't know if you were on vacation or something, but you might try Contacting MWO Support about the matter. You can find them via the "Support" link at the top of literally any MWO Website page. I've heard good comments in the past from people who were able to resolve their situation with a positive result. You might also be able to get some help with this as well. :)

~D. V. "with the help of MWO Support's people, I hope that you'll still be able to get your 2020 Holiday Bonus too" Devnull

#103 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:44 AM

Sorry for the kick but I have just started playing with the PXH-1K(S) mech and it seems you can't max out the armor of the head ?!

Why is that ?? :)

#104 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:04 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 26 October 2021 - 08:44 AM, said:

Sorry for the kick but I have just started playing with the PXH-1K(S) mech and it seems you can't max out the armor of the head ?!

Why is that ?? Posted Image

Pardon?

You can max armor every section of the PXH-1K(S).

See the screenshot, please:

Posted Image

#105 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:55 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 26 October 2021 - 08:44 AM, said:

Why is that ?? Posted Image

View Postmartian, on 26 October 2021 - 09:04 AM, said:

Pardon?

<<< image from https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6a9a/5idp0704josv1g89g.jpg >>>

And 'Roodkapje', if for any reason you still can not max out the Head Armor's amount, then you might need to re-evaluate what Equipment which you have on that Phoenix Hawk "PXH-1K" Variant at this time, because it likely means you have run out of spare Tonnage to work with! :o

~D. V. "because Tonnage must still be considered in setting your Mech's Armor too" Devnull

#106 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:45 AM

View Postmartian, on 26 October 2021 - 09:04 AM, said:

Pardon?

<- screenshot ->

View PostD V Devnull, on 26 October 2021 - 09:55 AM, said:

And 'Roodkapje', if for any reason you still can not max out the Head Armor's amount, then you might need to re-evaluate what Equipment which you have on that Phoenix Hawk "PXH-1K" Variant at this time, because it likely means you have run out of spare Tonnage to work with! Posted Image

I know all that but somehow I can't adjust it...

I will double check if it's perhaps one of those "Log out and Log in again" bugs that occur from time to time with several options in the Mech Lab :)

#107 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:57 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 29 October 2021 - 05:45 AM, said:

I will double check if it's perhaps one of those "Log out and Log in again" bugs that occur from time to time with several options in the Mech Lab Posted Image

Are you sure that you have at least some free tonnage? I mean, try to remove the engine from your 'Mech temporarily and then max out the armor.

#108 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 01:24 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 29 October 2021 - 05:45 AM, said:

I will double check if it's perhaps one of those "Log out and Log in again" bugs that occur from time to time with several options in the Mech Lab Posted Image

View Postmartian, on 29 October 2021 - 05:57 AM, said:

Are you sure that you have at least some free tonnage? I mean, try to remove the engine from your 'Mech temporarily and then max out the armor.

And make sure the "AVL" number is not Zero already... If it is, then you've already maxed it. ;)

~D. V. "The 'AVL' number on Armor shows how much you can add, right?" Devnull

#109 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:36 AM

View Postmartian, on 29 October 2021 - 05:57 AM, said:

View PostD V Devnull, on 29 October 2021 - 01:24 PM, said:

And make sure the "AVL" number is not Zero already... If it is, then you've already maxed it. Posted Image

~D. V. "The 'AVL' number on Armor shows how much you can add, right?" Devnull

I have just triple double checked EVERYTHING and it seems that I might have mistaken two mechs for one another somehow or it was bugged or I was just blind at the time or something...

I guess there is a first for everything! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#110 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:09 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 02 November 2021 - 11:36 AM, said:

I have just triple double checked EVERYTHING and it seems that I might have mistaken two mechs for one another somehow or it was bugged or I was just blind at the time or something...

I guess there is a first for everything! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Mistakes are a part of being human." Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users