Mw5 Xbox Steam Gog And Dlc Release Date

69 replies to this topic

#21 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:21 PM

View PostLionheart2012, on 19 March 2021 - 06:06 PM, said:

....And I have some undeveloped waterfront land in Florida I would like to sell you! To bad you missed out on all the benefits of the pre-order for MW5, and that you haven't been able to play the game. I would be happy to give you tips for the game and advice on which mods to download.

I know which mods to download, I have been looking forward playing the game for so long.

View PostLionheart2012, on 19 March 2021 - 06:19 PM, said:

Get over yourself. Your definition of a finished product is not the end all/be all.

Look at you fanboying for PGI.

It's a minimally viable product that is widely panned by the community, and it has so much missing content that was promised, and instead pushed into DLC. They flat out paywalled the fixes.

Edited by The6thMessenger, 19 March 2021 - 06:24 PM.

#22 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:50 PM

View PostLionheart2012, on 19 March 2021 - 06:06 PM, said:

....And I have some undeveloped waterfront land in Florida I would like to sell you! To bad you missed out on all the benefits of the pre-order for MW5, and that you haven't been able to play the game. I would be happy to give you tips for the game and advice on which mods to download.

Thanks man, I'd really appreciate some hot tips on a game that released several years back. It's a shame I missed those pre-order bonuses, you know, the ones that are available now for c-bills.

#23 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 March 2021 - 07:00 PM

How quickly the masses forget.. Yeah no.

#24 Mister Smile

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 07:58 PM

They decided to delay the Steam-Release because of Cyberpunk. But in May they will compete against Resident Evil 8 and Mass Effect Legendary Edition, so...

#25 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 19 March 2021 - 08:12 PM

View PostMister Smile, on 19 March 2021 - 07:58 PM, said:

They decided to delay the Steam-Release because of Cyberpunk. But in May they will compete against Resident Evil 8 and Mass Effect Legendary Edition, so...

Oh please. They haven't even made a Steam Page when they announced it at October.

I'm pretty sure that they just used CP2077 as the scapegoat when they know they have other plans.

#26 HEAD_SHOT

Rookie

• The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 08:34 PM

Awesome... I have waited for this day ...You need to combine all platforms..
the tech is there..
Mech 5 R O C K S !!! Let us make missions for Xbox >>Posted Image
EPIC & UNREAL BEAST MODE!!! STOCK WILL SORE ... Make a the cbill its
this ifor you BURTS love you man.. you true..Posted Image

#27 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:31 PM

View PostMister Smile, on 19 March 2021 - 07:58 PM, said:

Luckily i have no interest in either of those as well.. Resident Evil went to crazy town at 7 and i already own the non woke editions of Mass Effect.

#28 Dran Dragore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 04:06 AM

again: whats about Epic?! I bought this game exclusively on the Epic Plattform because PGI pushed the game to there. I only read it will be released on Steam, GOG and X-Box. I feel a little bit like an idiot followed PGI to this Plattform in the end when following DLCs and realy needed content of the Game is exclusive only on other plattforms

#29 K4I 4LL4RD LI4O

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 04:29 AM

View PostDran Dragore, on 20 March 2021 - 04:06 AM, said:

again: whats about Epic?! I bought this game exclusively on the Epic Plattform because PGI pushed the game to there. I only read it will be released on Steam, GOG and X-Box. I feel a little bit like an idiot followed PGI to this Plattform in the end when following DLCs and realy needed content of the Game is exclusive only on other plattforms

Look at the Picture. In the lower left corner next to xbox steam and gog it says EPIC. So all should be fine.

#30 yrrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 07:18 AM

View PostSereglach, on 19 March 2021 - 04:35 PM, said:

Being realistic, PGI unf***ing things between now and the end of May doesn't feel that likely. MW5, from all reviews I've read, is mostly only good because of mods. Therefore, I think I'll more than likely wait it out to see what PGI's DLCs and patches do to the modding community; and will likely wait for a DEEP sale on the game to allow the modding community to adjust to whatever happens.

Most of us modders have been waiting to get the updated editor with the features they've opened up internally, which should release sometime around the DLC, etc. Several of the devs chat with modders semi-regularly, so we have an idea of some of the stuff they've already opened up for modding once it does drop.

#31 Maxx31

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts
  • LocationValley of the Sun

Posted 20 March 2021 - 07:59 AM

So probably foolish question from someone who was way too optimistic about the Epic release and did not ask for a refund because the Kool-Aid was delicious.

Do I still get a Steam key for MW5?

Edited by Maxx31, 24 March 2021 - 02:31 PM.

#32 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 20 March 2021 - 08:03 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

?????

#33 Jack Shayu Walker

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 08:41 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 20 March 2021 - 08:03 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

?????

Posted Image

#34 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 08:41 AM

May 27th is a long ways away... maybe they will fix the their mistake by than....... maybe.

#35 Jack Shayu Walker

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 08:42 AM

View PostLockheed_, on 20 March 2021 - 08:39 AM, said:

And the **** show continues.

Well... Alex did design it.

#36 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:51 AM

View Postyrrot, on 20 March 2021 - 07:18 AM, said:

Most of us modders have been waiting to get the updated editor with the features they've opened up internally, which should release sometime around the DLC, etc. Several of the devs chat with modders semi-regularly, so we have an idea of some of the stuff they've already opened up for modding once it does drop.

Good to hear. Like what happens with most Bethesda titles, I'm sure PGI releasing all the tools will allow the modding community the ability to make MW5 the quality of game it should be. It'll just take time to make it happen . . . which just serves all the more excuse to wait for a deep sale on MW5 if PGI doesn't fix their current MWO debacle in time. God bless you modders and thank you for the time and effort you put into improving such games.

Edited by Sereglach, 20 March 2021 - 10:52 AM.

#37 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:14 PM

Let us pre-order and get some bonus MC for MWO like you did the last time. The steam launch should boost players for sure.

#38 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:19 PM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 19 March 2021 - 06:21 PM, said:

I know which mods to download, I have been looking forward playing the game for so long.

Look at you fanboying for PGI.

It's a minimally viable product that is widely panned by the community, and it has so much missing content that was promised, and instead pushed into DLC. They flat out paywalled the fixes.

Seriously man, If you hate this company so much, why on earth do you post/talk about it daily? Either the game is good, and you play it, Or you don't and move on. I literally took a break for almost a year, and i come back and you still post the same retrodict.

If MW4, MWLL is so much better, go play um. Why you feel the need to trash the company daily is beyond me.

#39 Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:30 PM

View PostLionheart2012, on 19 March 2021 - 06:19 PM, said:

Where have you been? MWO is seeing development.

eh.. dude - no offense meant: you've been "here" since 2013, and yet you state the above ..
I guess we live in different worlds then. good for you if in yours MWO is being developed ;)

#40 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 01:04 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 20 March 2021 - 12:19 PM, said:

Seriously man, If you hate this company so much, why on earth do you post/talk about it daily? Either the game is good, and you play it, Or you don't and move on.

You confuse the company and the game. I like Mechwarrior, an sofar MW5 and MWO are the most advanced iteration, if the story wasn't ****.

The game is bad, and if it can't be modded, I won't bat an eye to it. But the fact that it can be modded out of PGI's bad decisions to a half-decent game, that is why I like it.

Me wanting to play the game does not absolve them from their bad decisions and disallow criticism.

View PostJC Daxion, on 20 March 2021 - 12:19 PM, said:

I literally took a break for almost a year, and i come back and you still post the same retrodict.

If MW4, MWLL is so much better, go play um. Why you feel the need to trash the company daily is beyond me.

I literally don't give a **** about what you do with your life.

It's beyond your understanding, but you still interfere with our feedback? Fanboy indeed.

Edited by The6thMessenger, 20 March 2021 - 01:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users