Propose Special Mega Mech Package Sale (Pre-Cauldron Quirk Balance Pass)

1 reply to this topic

#1 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,422 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 03 May 2021 - 12:54 AM

May we propose MWO/PGI to consider a Special Mega Mech Package Sale for a very limited time only, and before this Cauldron Quirk/Agility Balance Pass gets implemented.

Reason: Larger Premium Mech Package sales (anything US$80 and up) might dry up before this Cauldron Quirk/Agility Balance Pass.

MWO gets ongoing big mech package sales even before this uncertainty of upcoming Cauldron Quirk/Agility Balance Pass,and paying player gets to speculate on very special pricing vs uncertainty of upcoming Cauldron Quirk/Agility Balance Pass. Fair trade IMHO.

So any top-tier Premium Mech Package worth US$80 and up gets a very limited time special of 40% Off or even 50% Off (something like 12-hour period if it's up to me, with sudden MWO website announcement just before this Sale). Keep MWO players constantly browsing MWO website hoping for yet another Flash Sale!

US$80 or above packages proposed for 40% or 50% Off for very limited time are:
~Clan Wave I / II / III
~Resistance I / II
~Origins IIC
~Clan Heros I / II
~Clan IIC Heros
~Resistance Heros

Again, sale only for the "top-tier option" where you buy everything in that package are eligible for this proposed 40%/50% Off mega sale!

Edited by w0qj, 03 May 2021 - 01:01 AM.

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,422 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 10 August 2021 - 07:19 AM

Anyone else feel the same way?

I want to buy some of the bigger mech packages (US$80 to US$240), but the uncertainty from the upcoming Quirk Balance Pass(es) in the next few months (!) is putting me off right now.

But I really want that DWF-Prime(I) now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users