Mwo Beach Party 2021 July Free Mech

82 replies to this topic

#81 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 03:12 PM

Arctic Cheetah is right, Cockpit Standing - Stonehenge is a regular lootbag content.
And it's totally achievable:

Posted Image

#82 Arctic Cheetah

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 09:49 PM

Just bad luck on my end then. Posted Image

#83 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 05:56 AM

View PostHoly Jackson, on 17 July 2021 - 09:05 AM, said:

reading is cool

Possible Prizes
  • Active Premium Time
  • MC (various values)
  • C-Bills (various values)
  • GXP (various values)
  • GSP (various values)
  • C-Bill Consumables
    • Cool Shot
    • Artillery Strike
    • UAV
    • Air Strike
I have gotten several of everything else on the list, so it makes me wonder if GSP isn't actually in the loot bag list as an error.

&

View PostD V Devnull, on 18 July 2021 - 05:48 AM, said:

Just one thing... That is "General eXPerience" (GXP) which you're showing there. People are wondering what happened to the "General Skill Points" (GSP) that were supposed to be part of the Loot Bags being given. Someone might say that there is a kind of difference between the two, as one requires spending out your hard-earned (C-Bills) in order to convert the "General eXPerience" (GXP) into the "General Skill Points" (GSP) to use. On the other hand, getting Loot Bags that provide pre-made "General Skill Points" (GSP) are ready to simply use, with no further costs and/or complications meant for the player involved in the mix. This issue with resources is likely what caused the alarm/concern from other people in MWO's player base, because use of "General eXPerience" (GXP) to make any "General Skill Points" (GSP) also uses up the (C-Bills) which someone has earned from the Loot Bag Event as well. Having to use those (C-Bills) in that manner totally prevents them from being used in any other way, which takes away from any opportunity to flourish in other ways after a Loot Bag Event has happened. That makes the concerns from those who never got any "General Skill Points" (GSP) understandable, and I am therefore left curious (both as a bystander, but also as someone who has not opened any of their own Loot Bags as of yet) if those at PGI who made this Event will come back with any response to this matter. Posted Image

~D. V. "GXP? GSP? I think they're different currencies, with one being more costly?" Devnull

(p.s.: Sorry if the formatting on certain words seems a little extreme... I'm trying to make the context of this post easy for people to discern for some time to come.)

&

View PostBig-G, on 19 July 2021 - 02:23 PM, said:

GXP != GSP

Yeah nah, not one GSP item as yet... they are scarcer than chicken teeth...

My bad guys! I was blind at the time or something... w00psie! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

View PostBuenaventura, on 23 July 2021 - 08:02 AM, said:

It would've nice if you didn't forget to link this

on these pages

so we wouldn't have to scroll down the announcements to find this thread each time we want to redeem loot bags. Posted Image

I agree with the above : You guys even use to do it in the past for similar events so why not this time too ?! Posted Image

Finished the event yesterday and now finally got the Legendary Atlas which I always refused to buy because of the claustrophobic cockpit! Posted Image

Also found out I had some stuff for it from the past : The Red Glowing Eyes and Steiner Pattern Posted ImagePosted Image

gg P.G.I. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users