Warhammer 6R - September Free Mech Event

84 replies to this topic

#81 Therewolf

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThat freaking cold place

Posted 10 October 2021 - 05:59 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 08 October 2021 - 08:06 AM, said:

My own problem happens to be trying to think of what choice of name label which I want on the Mech in the future.

I let the Mech tell me its name. Some have character, others are nondescript but functional. If you have very many already, only a few may stand out. Our subject is one of those which immediately made themselves known: Meet Shotgun Joe. Although I'm not American and learned of the current connotation only afterwards, lol...
Posted Image

Chewing on the 40k though, still not good enough to pile up matchscores fast. But having fun trying, thanks @devs for the event :thumbup:

Edited by Therewolf, 10 October 2021 - 06:01 AM.

#82 Coffeeghoul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 03:03 AM

Thanks for the Mech and colors, cool stuff! I'm not even trying to get the 40k match score, that's an impossible task for me at the moment. I'd REALLY like to have that pattern, but 150 matches a month.. no way as a new mech dad. May I ask for 40k damage next time? This is WAY easier.

#83 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:24 AM

View PostCoffeeghoul, on 15 October 2021 - 03:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the Mech and colors, cool stuff! I'm not even trying to get the 40k match score, that's an impossible task for me at the moment. I'd REALLY like to have that pattern, but 150 matches a month.. no way as a new mech dad. May I ask for 40k damage next time? This is WAY easier.

For some people, requiring 40K Damage would make it an impossible task for them. But I have to as equally agree that 40K Match Score was also a tad rough to do, and it did make me feel a little burned out due to spots where getting Match Score turned near-impossible in short bursts. Perhaps they should set it up so that either one could qualify? I distinctly could swear I remember at one point that there was an Event which had a Challenge set up to give the player two ways to complete it and earn the Rewards present there. It was done by using an "OR" Condition where it showed two methods by which it could be achieved. I wonder if they will ever do that again? :o

~D. V. "trying to think of how to accommodate the most players on a single Challenge with a hard difficulty" Devnull

#84 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 07:55 AM

View PostCoffeeghoul, on 15 October 2021 - 03:03 AM, said:

The new Hellspawn challenge asks for 15 000 Match Score and 15 000 damage. Posted Image

#85 Coffeeghoul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:51 PM

Yeah, this is way easier to do. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users