• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 18 November 2021 - 12:02 PM

View Post-Ramrod-, on 18 November 2021 - 11:06 AM, said:

12 machine gun Viper go brrrrrrr

Too bad they can't make it so that firing all of them while jumping pushes you back. Posted Image

#43 Solomon Birch

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 November 2021 - 12:03 PM

Just to be sure, I don't have to confirm or redeem? They just show up?

#44 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 12:38 PM

View PostSolomon Birch, on 18 November 2021 - 12:03 PM, said:

Just to be sure, I don't have to confirm or redeem? They just show up?

I would think so. Read this:

View PostPGI, on 18 November 2021 - 12:03 PM, said:

Qualifying rewards will be injected at the eligibility end date.

#45 SunnyE

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 01:42 PM

I was wondering I decided to buy some MC and Tournament Supporter Pack and Mechs to qualify for the injection rewards, however the qualifying pages still shows I do not qualify and it's been over 24 hrs... will that be fixed in time???
Sunny

#46 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 01:55 PM

View PostSunnyE, on 18 November 2021 - 01:42 PM, said:

I was wondering I decided to buy some MC and Tournament Supporter Pack and Mechs to qualify for the injection rewards, however the qualifying pages still shows I do not qualify and it's been over 24 hrs... will that be fixed in time??? Sunny

Hey SunnyE

It should update but if it doesn't you can always reach out to support@mwomercs.com.
Rest assured we will be happy to address any issues that arise from the rewards program for all players!

#47 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:12 PM

Important Cup-date!

I posted an image of the Year 8 Cupcake. Posted Image

#48 James Nostra

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:36 PM

Is it possible to be disqualified from a reward before it is released?

#49 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 403 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:39 PM

little bummed about not getting as many mechs as the years prior, was planning on the same rewards layout.

that said, I love the camo a TON. (can I have a summoner with one? ;) )

#50 James Nostra

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:25 PM

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 18 November 2021 - 02:39 PM, said:

little bummed about not getting as many mechs as the years prior, was planning on the same rewards layout.

that said, I love the camo a TON. (can I have a summoner with one? Posted Image )

Aff, the Inner Sphere surats are getting way more than Clan players. We get only a lousy Medium. Truly, I was hoping for an Assault `Mech like say a Warhawk D would have been a nice addition. Hopefully a booster pack will be granted to us with this elusive variant. We can only hope. Seyla!

#51 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:33 PM

YES it is true
EVERYONE, try to get the VIPER, and change nothing on it, and push the armor to full, and ammo in skills, i have few vipers pretty sturdy mech, with full armor, NOW it gets FIREPOWER, and its worth the 10 bucks.

SAWK true clanner

#52 JOATMON Incorporated

• PipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:48 PM

Ok, I really like the skin for these mechs. Great work by the art team!

Also in the cupcake picture.... WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR JENNER? It clearly just wanted a small taste of the cupcake.

#53 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 18 November 2021 - 06:08 PM

Imma love that sneeky urbie. But I doubt that sneak-PPC would be the build lol.

#54 Clay Endfield

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 06:56 PM

Cool. Looking forward to claiming all three. November patch notes tomorrow? And holiday event announcement maybe...?

#55 Alphaeus

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 07:18 PM

I'm really looking forward to the AS7-K3(L)--thanks!!!

I gotta ask, though: would PGI ever consider giving us an AS7 with a one-slot energy hardpoint in the head that fires out of the right eye??

#56 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 19 November 2021 - 01:15 AM

I was hoping for a standing CBill cockpit item. Anyway thanks for the stuff PGI. Looking forward to the Christmas Mech.

#57 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 November 2021 - 06:51 AM

Three people, six replies... (Yup, I shall use more visual divisions! By the way... Has my mind started developing Batch Reply Syndrome or something??? I'm not sure...) :blink:

View PostMatt Newman, on 18 November 2021 - 02:12 PM, said:

Important Cup-date!

Nice pun! I definitely 'Like' it, and it certainly got me chuckling. If it was possible for me to post a "Thumb Up" Emoji from the Forum's own system, there would be a pair right here for expressing "Thumbs Up" for this. :lol:

View PostMatt Newman, on 18 November 2021 - 02:12 PM, said:

I posted an image of the Year 8 Cupcake. Posted Image

Nothing but MORE 'Like' (and want to do "Thumbs Up" with Emoji too) from me. Thank You for posting the Preview for all to see!!! :)

I definitely like (and in more than one definition, as I wish that I could have given your post multiple 'Like' points) how the coloring of the Cupcake fits perfectly with the coloring of the Loyalty Mechs this year. And that nice Cherry on top is just perfect. Right on! :D

View PostJOATMON Incorporated, on 18 November 2021 - 04:48 PM, said:

Ok, I really like the skin for these mechs. Great work by the art team!

Seconded... They definitely went to a lot of effort in making it possible for players' Color choices to work after these are released. It will be very interesting to see all the variations which people pick to color their 2021 MechWarrior Loyalty Rewards with. ^_^

View PostJOATMON Incorporated, on 18 November 2021 - 04:48 PM, said:

Also in the cupcake picture.... WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR JENNER? It clearly just wanted a small taste of the cupcake.

Uhm... I have to report that is totally NOT what you think it is. It happens to be a Locust Mech that got shot up while coming to see the 8th Year Cupcake on the UrbanMech's Cockpit mini-table. :mellow:

View PostAlphaeus, on 18 November 2021 - 07:18 PM, said:

I'm really looking forward to the AS7-K3(L)--thanks!!!

As am I... It will be very interesting to see what colors that people pick to do theirs up with... At least until I start having to shoot them down because they're on the Enemy Team and I'm just trying not to die! :wacko:

View PostAlphaeus, on 18 November 2021 - 07:18 PM, said:

I gotta ask, though: would PGI ever consider giving us an AS7 with a one-slot energy hardpoint in the head that fires out of the right eye??

Have you gone totally nuts? That would require so much extra time and additional modeling resources to bring that forth into MWO for everyone! Unless they decided to leave it looking ugly, it would need a whole new piece of geometry! :unsure:

...and with that I'm out the door from my Mech Garage to the battlefields! Now to hope that I don't find everyone gunning right past my Team in an attempt to take me out before the rest. We all know how it feels when that happens. :rolleyes:

~D. V. "possibly too stoked for 2021's Annual Rewards arriving... may be suffering from Batch Reply Syndrome too" Devnull

#58 ambosen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 09:32 AM

Also, why would you put a single small or medium laser or TAG right over the Atlas's actual cockpit window and head hit registration location? That seems like a good way to risk blocking out a major portion of the pilots line of sight, if nothing else.

#59 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 09:50 AM

View PostJames Nostra, on 18 November 2021 - 02:36 PM, said:

Is it possible to be disqualified from a reward before it is released?

Dunno ...

Perhaps if you buy a 'Mech Pack and then ask the PGI Support service for refund.

Why do you ask?

#60 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 November 2021 - 10:36 AM

View Postambosen, on 19 November 2021 - 09:32 AM, said:

Also, why would you put a single small or medium laser or TAG right over the Atlas's actual cockpit window and head hit registration location? That seems like a good way to risk blocking out a major portion of the pilots line of sight, if nothing else.

Duuuuuuuuuude... That's NOT what they meant! <_<

It so happens that the Cockpit for the Atlas is behind the Left Eye instead, and the Right Eye is usually a sensor system or something like that. Any which way, trying to provide the proper geometry for a Weapon in the Atlas's Right Eye area would require a lot of effort unless they wanted to leave it looking nasty. In case nobody has thought about it, that would also end up blocking off the Glowing Eyes Bolt-On as an option for the Atlas in terms of what cosmetic items one may equip. :huh:

~D. V. "you have your Atlas Eyes confused there... it ain't the Cockpit spot" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users