• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,403 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 15 December 2021 - 06:49 AM

Just a friendly reminder that you must redeem your Stocking Stuffer (aka loot bags) within 10 days of Event ending.

ie: The Loot Bags will disappear on Jan 14th, 2022 4:00 PM (PST) / Jan 14th, 2022 23:59 AM (UTC)!

You may redeem your Stocking Stuffer here:
https://mwomercs.com...=202112stocking

Edited by w0qj, 15 December 2021 - 06:49 AM.

#22 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 06:02 AM

View PostWid1046, on 15 December 2021 - 06:14 AM, said:

Nice! The loot bag redemption page is now up and the grand prize is 1000 MC and you can get 3 mech bays as other prizes. I think the 1000 MC is even better than getting a free C-Bill mech since it'll help with saving up for some of the heroes I want.

Do not forget that you are going to get some additional from those Loot Bags. Posted Image

#23 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 06:51 AM

View Postmartian, on 16 December 2021 - 06:02 AM, said:

Do not forget that you are going to get some additional from those Loot Bags. Posted Image

True, plus there will be another 1250 MC from the 'Holiday Bonus' event. Between the three it'll be about three quarters of an on-sale Ultraviolet and I have enough saved up for the difference. Very nice.

#24 Enamillion89

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:57 PM

Wooo-hooo! Christmas Trinkets to decorate my Battlemechs ! ^_^

#25 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 167 posts
  • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 18 December 2021 - 02:57 PM

Every time I try and claim one of the prizes in the stocking stuffer event (Nutcracker and Christmas Bell) I get an error message. I go back, and it shows redeemed, but I didn't get the prize. Didn't think at the time to write down the error code, so what do I do?

#26 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 04:01 PM

View PostLance McRaven, on 18 December 2021 - 02:57 PM, said:

Every time I try and claim one of the prizes in the stocking stuffer event (Nutcracker and Christmas Bell) I get an error message. I go back, and it shows redeemed, but I didn't get the prize. Didn't think at the time to write down the error code, so what do I do?

Go cry to your mother or write nice email to technical support. Link at bottom of page.

Hope this helps.

Edited by SmokeGuar, 18 December 2021 - 04:02 PM.

#27 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 December 2021 - 02:01 AM

View PostLance McRaven, on 18 December 2021 - 02:57 PM, said:

Hello, Lance... Out of curiosity, did you try to use the Website's "Redeem" button? If so, you're likely to find it will take a while to finish delivering to your inventory. If you want to force the process at this point, the only thing you can do is Contact MWO Support by going to that page up above, and then selecting an appropriate E-Mail choice of where to send the message. More than likely, you'll need to send it to...

accounts@mwomercs.com
...in order for your message to reach the correct people in short order. Good Luck with that. :mellow:

By the way, if you wish for this issue to not happen again, please use the In-Game Event Browser and the "Claim" button there to receive any Rewards which you have earned. Getting whatever you earned is virtually instant, and the "Claim" button only has to be clicked a single time, after which you wait briefly while getting no visual feedback unless you're being given (MC)/(C-Bills)/GXP for your use, and then the items will be shown to you as having been added to your inventory. :)

If it happens that you were using the In-Game Event Browser already and you clicked the "Claim" button multiple times because you were impatient for visual feedback, then an error will occur and you'll fail to get the final dialogue which shows the Rewards that you were granted. At that point... well... you'll definitely have to Contact MWO Support unless running a few battles or doing a complete re-Login manages to solve your problem. :o

~D. V. "Contacting MWO Support may be needed... Using the In-Game Event Browser and being patient is far better..." Devnull

[Edits by the Post Author to fix a fork-up with formatting... Yeah, I'm gonna take one from Jordan Maron's word book there...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 19 December 2021 - 02:04 AM.

#28 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:23 AM

Dear PGI,
thanks a lot for the lootbag event. Always appreciated. But just one little whish for the next one: Could you please add a "rambo them all" button that opens all lootbags you have at once? that would be very helpfull.

#29 Van mw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 19 December 2021 - 05:16 PM

Well, you can wait for PGI "soon" or use this. Not a 1 button "rambo" but still easier than 250 clicks

Open browser console on the tournament page. (F12 key)
Paste these lines one by one. Probably can do in one, not a Javascript programmer. So here you go:
var buttons = document.getElementsByClassName('reachButton')
var functionPress = function() { buttons[0].click() ; setTimeout( () => { if(buttons.length > 0) { functionPress(); }}), 500 }
functionPress();

#30 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 20 December 2021 - 12:15 AM

View PostVan mw, on 19 December 2021 - 05:16 PM, said:

Well, you can wait for PGI "soon" or use this. Not a 1 button "rambo" but still easier than 250 clicks

Thanks, I'll try that!

#31 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 613 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 01 January 2022 - 02:11 PM

Had some difficulties in doing this event, yet 30th December it was finally done by me.
Apart from Holiday Bonus Mechs, also scored some others :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks PGI.

Next event for me: Predator Pack. :D

#32 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:32 AM

View PostCh_R0me, on 01 January 2022 - 02:11 PM, said:

Had some difficulties in doing this event, yet 30th December it was finally done by me.
Apart from Holiday Bonus Mechs, also scored some others Posted Image

Obviously, you like Autocannons. Posted Image

#33 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the Event P.G.I. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users