Holiday Bonus Mechs!

69 replies to this topic

#61 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 29 December 2021 - 04:43 AM

Okay... Back for the catch-up!!! :mellow:

View PostAnother couple of minutes, on 27 December 2021 - 10:59 AM, said:

Mine has the -(S) moniker on it, but i will be honest, I didn't check to see if the 30% C-Bill Boost was there...

View Postmartian, on 27 December 2021 - 11:59 AM, said:

It is really Marauder IIC-A(S) ...

Posted Image

... with 30% C-Bills bonus.

Posted Image

Alright, you both have my Thanks for the information. This puts my mind at ease. I shall unpack it in the near future and enjoy rolling along. :D

I usually trust the In-Game Event Browser labels over anything else, but I think this has revealed a Bug with those functions where it only shows so many characters and then truncates. Looks like something to be given repairs/fixing to in a future update to the game, and I'll have to couple with the Website Trackers a bit more often for complete information. :o

View PostKrucilatoz, on 27 December 2021 - 04:05 PM, said:

I got a litle issue when redeeming via web.
There was no notification (the usual you got redeemed item),
the cbill and premium time injected but the mech not available.
After I try to logout and login again those two mech appeared.

I guess that a bug

Yes, you have tripped on a long-standing Bug there with the Website Tracker's "Redeem" buttons. Unless it is the Loot Bags themselves, you'll have to rely on the In-Game Event Browser "Claim" buttons a bit more if you wish to not hit that hiccup again. ;)

And here I go again... Sorry that I was so slow on dropping by!!! :(

~D. V. "thankful for being helped regarding the 2021 Holiday Bonus Mechs, and helping others too" Devnull

#62 Captain Caveman DE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 08:45 AM

View PostAllGamer, on 28 December 2021 - 05:00 PM, said:

Does Quickplay matches count towards those 50 points ?

it's been a while, just came back to the game because of the freebie event Posted Image

try it via the "ingame-redeem-thingie"; yes, it's not very intuitive and well hidden, but it should do the trick.
when you've done 1 match, you HAVE that 50 matchscore, hence you can redeem those mechs :)

#63 AllGamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 331 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in innersphere

Posted 29 December 2021 - 10:20 AM

View PostCaptain Caveman DE, on 29 December 2021 - 08:45 AM, said:

try it via the "ingame-redeem-thingie"; yes, it's not very intuitive and well hidden, but it should do the trick.
when you've done 1 match, you HAVE that 50 matchscore, hence you can redeem those mechs Posted Image

Thank you! finally figured it out.
So now it no longer auto redeem the prizes as it did before, I had to manually go in to redeem it.
No wonder I missed out on some previous events, pondering why it was never awarded thinking probably I didn't get enough score or something.

Posted Image

Edited by AllGamer, 29 December 2021 - 10:21 AM.

#64 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 10:25 AM

View PostAllGamer, on 29 December 2021 - 10:20 AM, said:

Thank you! finally figured it out.
So now it no longer auto redeem the prizes as it did before, I had to manually go in to redeem it.
No wonder I missed out on some previous events, pondering why it was never awarded thinking probably I didn't get enough score or something.

You do know that there is the event web page where you can redeem those 'Mechs, do not you?
Holiday Bonus Event

#65 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 December 2021 - 06:50 AM

View Postmartian, on 29 December 2021 - 10:25 AM, said:

You do know that there is the event web page where you can redeem those 'Mechs, do not you?
Holiday Bonus Event

Which is also not the best choice — except for simple Tracking only — because of the fact that people do experience Bugs with trying to Redeem/Claim with anything other than the In-Game Event Browser module. If one wants their stuff immediately, then the In-Game Event Browser will always be the best place to go! :o

~D. V. "In-Game Event Browser is always best for Redeem/Claim of any Prizes/Earnings" Devnull

#66 Senpai Uki

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 09:09 PM

That bad feeling of finally being able to get on MWO after a busy hectic week, thinking you still got a few hours before the holiday bonus mechs event ends so you can get that sweet free bundle, only to get royally screwed over by the timezone difference. Feels bad man.

#67 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 03 January 2022 - 05:56 PM

View PostSenpai Uki, on 02 January 2022 - 09:09 PM, said:

That bad feeling of finally being able to get on MWO after a busy hectic week, thinking you still got a few hours before the holiday bonus mechs event ends so you can get that sweet free bundle, only to get royally screwed over by the timezone difference. Feels bad man.

Same here...I think I mentally assigned the end date of the Stocking Stuffer event to the bonus mech time frame...ah well, I bought the Rival pack at least, which was a good deal.

Edited by Sarsaparilla Kid, 03 January 2022 - 05:57 PM.

#68 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:37 AM

View PostSenpai Uki, on 02 January 2022 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostSarsaparilla Kid, on 03 January 2022 - 05:56 PM, said:

Same here...I think I mentally assigned the end date of the Stocking Stuffer event to the bonus mech time frame...ah well, I bought the Rival pack at least, which was a good deal.

Guys, you have had more than enough time since mid-December to play just one MWO game ...

#69 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:51 AM

View Postmartian, on 04 January 2022 - 10:37 AM, said:

Guys, you have had more than enough time since mid-December to play just one MWO game ...

This was just for the bonus mechs, which was only for a week starting on Dec 26th...I was busy playing with other new toys last week, and we also had a big snowstorm that knocked our power out for a few days...no biggie, can't have/do everything, there just isn't enough time...:)

Edited by Sarsaparilla Kid, 04 January 2022 - 10:54 AM.

#70 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 11:14 AM

View PostSarsaparilla Kid, on 04 January 2022 - 10:51 AM, said:

This was just for the bonus mechs, which was only for a week starting on Dec 26th...I was busy playing with other new toys last week, and we also had a big snowstorm that knocked our power out for a few days...no biggie, can't have/do everything, there just isn't enough time...Posted Image

All right, more luck the next time. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users