Bad Players

50 replies to this topic

#41 SharDar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 09:15 AM

View PostMrMadguy, on 15 January 2022 - 08:45 AM, said:

Ehh. That matches from old times, when it was popular for last man standing to just hide and waste other players' time on Skirmish. Haven't been seeing this for a long time already.

Happened to me twice this week. Yesterday, spent almost 5 minutes looking for him and found him just when the time ran out.

#42 panzer1b

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 09:52 AM

Paying a monthly fee, HELL NO!

But yeah, being F2P with the option to pay money to get stuff faster then grinding it out is the better model, as there are plenty of people who play this game (and many others) that either dont have disposable income or cant justify spending it on videogames...

#43 Ghost Sun

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 7 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 January 2022 - 06:44 PM

so this happened today>.< Ghost Sun> join my discord ill show you my biuld
<[redacted]> no thanks I don't waste time with cheaters mate, no build gives 150+ center armor. I can see what happen as well, because my
<[redacted]> 3 larger pulse are mounted together you thought it was one and shrugged it off thinking it wouldn't look weird
<Ghost Sun> you are sad im not your just salty
<[redacted]> Great video
<Ghost Sun> good day
<[redacted]> better get a new account cheater got ya dead to rights
<[redacted]> 3 large pulse! hahah you missed that hahaha
<[redacted]> always the same with you cheaters, I run into 1 every month or two and they are never very smart or realistic,
<[redacted]> "show me your build" lololol,
<[redacted]> More like "please be my friend and don't post my ******** cheating!"
<[redacted]> Byyyyyyyyyyyye

look at my k/d or ask anyone that plays with me hes BAD skills not that i cheat

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 20 January 2022 - 11:46 PM.
player name removed

#44 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 17 January 2022 - 09:53 AM

LOL. Atlas... Highlander... Banshee... heck, the Atlas can break 150 CT armor without any survival tree points! This fellow needs to come out into the sunshine and watch some YouTube tutorials!

#45 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 09:56 AM

Congratulations Ghost Sun, your first hackusation is the surest sign you are improving in MWO. :P

#46 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 17 January 2022 - 10:53 AM

View PostGhost Sun, on 16 January 2022 - 06:44 PM, said:

so this happened today>.< Ghost Sun> join my discord ill show you my biuld
<[redacted]> no thanks I don't waste time with cheaters mate, no build gives 150+ center armor. I can see what happen as well, because my
<[redacted]> 3 larger pulse are mounted together you thought it was one and shrugged it off thinking it wouldn't look weird
<Ghost Sun> you are sad im not your just salty
<[redacted]> Great video
<Ghost Sun> good day
<[redacted]> better get a new account cheater got ya dead to rights
<[redacted]> 3 large pulse! hahah you missed that hahaha
<[redacted]> always the same with you cheaters, I run into 1 every month or two and they are never very smart or realistic,
<[redacted]> "show me your build" lololol,
<[redacted]> More like "please be my friend and don't post my ******** cheating!"
<[redacted]> Byyyyyyyyyyyye

cross that off on the bingo card

I should be getting money for this. There's definitely some bingo game I should have won by now.

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 20 January 2022 - 11:46 PM.
quote clean-up

#47 B O O M E R A N G

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 06:15 AM

I came back to this game probably 5 years ago and I could not find a match. I returned again 5 years later and now I get matches. I am just happy to play the game haha... I just unlocked my arms about 2 weeks ago so. I think everyone can improve and I do not care about playing with tier 4 players : }

#48 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,716 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 January 2022 - 01:02 PM

View PostGhost Sun, on 16 January 2022 - 06:44 PM, said:

I mean, objectively you're noth that much better performing that he is, it's just that he's actively ignorant. Looking at his post history, that seems to be a pattern.

FYI... hackusations are against the Code of Conduct. Contact moderation.

#49 D3US 3X MACH1NA

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 05:51 AM

As in life, incompetency will always be viewed negatively. There exists no place in all of society where complete tolerance of inability exists. Competition and emotional relativism are a part of human nature.

A new player should be thirsty for knowledge. A new player should be adapting to gameplay and learning from experience. I mean come on, imagine if someone joined a basketball team and said, "I'm just here to have fun and not going to learn any of the games theory." Thats ridiculous. To assume human nature is somehow not relevant here because it's a video game is bad logic.

I've been all the way up to Tier 1 and all the way down to Tier 5 more than once. It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. When i played with a lance it was impossible not to get into t2 or t1. When I started grinding light mechs, i dropped all the way back down again.

The biggest difference between the tiers is how they play. Low tier players will always nascar, be out of position, play meme builds, and generally play like a team of 12 loners. The second one person communicates it drastically skews the advantage in favor of that team.

So, if you're perpetually stuck in t5 or t4, it's because you're not playing the game and learning from your losses.

-edit- no one cares about cheaters in this game. you have wallhacks enabled by default and aimbot is useless. I mean the only advantage it grants is early game awareness and even this is mitigated by actually playing the game correctly. If you don't have scouts and lack awareness of enemy positions, you're already likely on the losing side.

Edited by D3US 3X MACH1NA, 04 December 2023 - 05:54 AM.

#50 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,930 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 06:36 AM

if you wanted to put zombies on the lawn for halloween you are about ovar a month late. which is tiny compared to how late you are to this conversation. necromancy on your way out.

#51 RickySpanish

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 04 December 2023 - 06:54 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 04 December 2023 - 06:36 AM, said:

if you wanted to put zombies on the lawn for halloween you are about ovar a month late. which is tiny compared to how late you are to this conversation. necromancy on your way out.

I award you with this month old pumpkin spice cookie for the year's best necro-burn.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users