Tiers/psr Should Be Optional

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tethyss

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 01:38 AM

Many players enjoy the PUG and combat experience but do not enjoy the team play. However, many players enjoy the team play and progression to face opponents of a similar mind set.

Since the Tier system adds no value apart from the above, players should be allowed to opt out of it in order to enhance their play experience. This will allow both types of players to play the game more fully while not impacting the play experience of the others.

Mixing the two types of players detracts from their overall experience.

#2 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:16 AM

could you elaborate on this further, I do not get what you want to have changed in game ?

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:42 AM

As it is, the PSR system moves the casual players down and the more competitive set players up. I don't see what's to change that isn't details?

#4 Chupa_Cabra

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:56 PM

I think I know what the OP is saying.

He wants a competitive arena for the 'try hards' and the 'metas'; and then another arena where the casual players can fight without worrying about a drop in their PSR just because they want to play around with mechs they've never played before. Or when they just want to have fun without any of the pressure to optimize every single move.

It makes sense in a game with over 800+ variants.

Where can you to learn to play different mechs without your team mates thinking you're an idiot for not doing 2000 damage and 12 kills in that flea you never piloted before? Posted Image

Edited by Chupa_Cabra, 18 January 2022 - 05:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users