Hero Mech Sale

2 replies to this topic

#1 EntertainEnterprises

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 February 2022 - 01:28 PM

Not a Newbie tbh but long time inactive, here is a question for the guys who are more active in the game. I think about buying the Fafnir Hero mech and i wonder if Hero mechs are periodically on sale ? is it worth waiting or not ? thanks all, cu on the battlefield!

Edited by EntertainEnterprises, 13 February 2022 - 01:29 PM.

#2 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 14 February 2022 - 04:15 AM

Something is on sale once a month or so, but exactly what varies, so it might be a while before your hero mech of choice comes up. They will more regularly run a “30 percent more cBills” promotion, so that’s a good thing to look for. (The last one of those was in January, so perhaps next month…)

#3 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,445 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 14 February 2022 - 08:02 PM

ScrapIron Prime already gave very good advice... the Fafnir is a very nice mech Posted Image

I also use the Fafnir, and have the Ultimate Pack which consists of FNR-5(S) Special Variant and your Hero mech FNR-WR (Wrath), both of which have +30% CBills bonus. Both have ECM.
https://mwomercs.com/fafnir

At the risk of sounding like inlaws doling out unsolicited advice:
The FNR-5(S) with ballistic hardpoints in LT/RT is used a lot more than the FNR-WR Hero mech,
from observing other players' usage, and also confirmed by my own personal Fafnir usage patterns.

You might be better off buying a standard variant FNR-5 with CBills, try it out, and if you really like it,
then consider to get the Ultimate Pack which yields your desired Fafnir Wrath FNR-WR, and also FNR-5(S).
ymmv

Otherwise, just get the FNR-WR when on MC sale as already suggested.
Pro tip: If you can really wait, wait for +30% Bonus MC sale, and then wait for a separate 50% Off Hero sale bought with MC! (I myself did not wait... just bit the bullet, bought the Fafnir Ultimate Pack instead!)

Edited by w0qj, 14 February 2022 - 08:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users