Foolish Things To Do In Mwo This Weekend

129 replies to this topic

#121 NanoLeviathan

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 09:37 PM

View PostNanoLeviathan, on 09 April 2022 - 09:18 PM, said:

my last remaining team mate refused to cap on assault... we were already half way to capping. Such BS, worst event ever

Another time we had killed all but one enemy and were on their base capping. Enemy suicides by going out of bounds.
At this point, I don't even care about the MC, I just want my favourite warhorn.

#122 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,418 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 09 April 2022 - 09:52 PM

Yeah, it's frustrating trying to get the 1000mc+MechBay from Foolish Things to do from this weekend for Assault Mode QP.

1. Your remaining Team sometimes chooses QP win by destroying all mechs even after asked to capture enemy base for Assault Mode win. (I suspect that they already have this 1000mc+MechBay reward, so did not want to spend extra time capturing base).

2. That's IF Assault Mode gets chosen.
I've also personally seen sometimes Assault Mode does NOT get chosen, even preferring Skirmish instead of Assault Mode.
(Again, I suspect that they already have this 1000mc+MechBay reward, so did not want Assault Mode!)

[Disclaimer: I've already gotten my 1000mc+MechBay reward within first 4 days of launch, but I still clearly see above (1)+(2) trend sometimes and perhaps frequently happen. It is frustrating.]

View PostBeastbear, on 09 April 2022 - 08:35 PM, said:

quiet you! i'm still trying to get my mech bay and 1000mc from foolish things, but try getting anyone to play objectives these days.........

#123 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 10 April 2022 - 07:39 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 09 April 2022 - 04:39 PM, said:

Does it have AMS on board in order to help you with this April Fools Event and what it contains? I know that caused my own Ballistic counter to rise. Posted Image

~D. V. "Have you foolishly forgotten to mention something on your I.S. Mech about your loadout?" Devnull

Whoop, you're right. One of my LRM mechs has an AMS on it. That must be it.

So rather than finishing out the challenge with boated machine guns, I can suit up a 4xUAC/5 Nightstar with dual AMS. Woo!

#124 Alstren

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 263 posts
  • LocationNext door to PGI's North American server room

Posted 10 April 2022 - 10:07 AM

This event is awful for soo many reason ffs never do this again

#125 Kodan Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 11 April 2022 - 11:39 AM

Really enjoyed this event and especially some awesome rewards! Posted Image

#126 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 08:46 AM

View PostNanoLeviathan, on 09 April 2022 - 09:18 PM, said:

my last remaining team mate refused to cap on assault... we were already half way to capping. Such BS, worst event ever

Just deploy in the right 'Mech, wait until both team are busy and THEN cap the base yourself.

#127 My big ship is full of PPCmen

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 09:33 AM

Couple of hours remaining, servers down over the day for hours.. meh.

#128 socks

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 04:16 PM

966/1000 on the ballistic requirement. I'll concede there was enough time to do these, but the servers going unexpectedly dark for hours on the last day didn't help.

#129 Teemo41

• PipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Hope, Minnesota

Posted 12 April 2022 - 09:22 PM

View Postsocks, on 12 April 2022 - 04:16 PM, said:

966/1000 on the ballistic requirement. I'll concede there was enough time to do these, but the servers going unexpectedly dark for hours on the last day didn't help.

Yeah, right about the time the servers went "bork" I was 989/1000 on missiles. I was thinking "If I don't get this because PGI didn't pay their Space AT&T bill...."

#130 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2022 - 09:18 AM

View Postmartian, on 12 April 2022 - 08:46 AM, said:

Just deploy in the right 'Mech, wait until both team are busy and THEN cap the base yourself.

Even with the 20% Boost you are going to have a hard time doing that! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users