Help Me Guide

29 replies to this topic

#21 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 02:38 PM

HMM the JAM is based on a random number, you got a 10, and what you want is a 1, it can be tested-- but for you less jams if chain shoot them, or go in to the TEST grounds and test what what your number may be, and ALWAY completely shut down your computer unplug it.

SAWK PS you may find LBX shoots just as good as UAC

#22 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 08:14 PM

View PostSawk, on 09 May 2022 - 02:38 PM, said:

HMM the JAM is based on a random number, you got a 10, and what you want is a 1, it can be tested-- but for you less jams if chain shoot them, or go in to the TEST grounds and test what what your number may be, and ALWAY completely shut down your computer unplug it.

SAWK PS you may find LBX shoots just as good as UAC

Please, for the love of Jerome Blake, stop spamming this nonsense. Wether a jam occurs or not is determined on the game server, not the client.

#23 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 May 2022 - 03:32 PM

HMM you ARE wrong, i can change the how they ACT in testing, i can MAKE them jam less, by rebooting, and i can, i can tell you that the next window, for them to work ok is between june 1 and june 9th, i really hate silly people.

SAWK CLANNER

#24 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,803 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 11 May 2022 - 12:13 PM

View PostSawk, on 10 May 2022 - 03:32 PM, said:

HMM you ARE wrong, i can change the how they ACT in testing, i can MAKE them jam less, by rebooting, and i can, i can tell you that the next window, for them to work ok is between june 1 and june 9th, i really hate silly people.

SAWK CLANNER

No, sorry, the jam calculation happens on the server side, not the client side. If it were possible for your PC to determine the jam chance, someone would have exploited it by now and made a program that would prevent jamming entirely.

What you have, my friend, is more likely to be confirmation bias.

#25 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 03:05 PM

hmm then you are SAYING that it is MATH, which must have a BASE, next is are you a programmer ?
I know you will never tell, but it is still based on time and date, to when i connect to the CRY ENGINE 3 -- its ok its only 2 lines of math then 3, and i already exploit the the fact that i know, and i do not cheat, JUST TEST : ).

SAWK CLANNER

#26 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,803 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 11 May 2022 - 03:59 PM

View PostSawk, on 11 May 2022 - 03:05 PM, said:

hmm then you are SAYING that it is MATH

Correct

which must have a BASE

Correct again

next is are you a programmer ?

Yes, actually, but not of this game.

MWO is essentially a Crysis mod running on CryEngine 3. THAT engine allows you to generate most data on the server side, using the PC only for rendering and pilot inputs. Using that toolkit back in 2012, I figured out that the enemy position is not relayed to your computer until you can actually see them. That data is all generated server side, because otherwise you could manipulate it to give you positions of all enemies on the minimap at all times.

Other variables in the game are also handled server side so the player cannot easily cheat. I don't still have the data, but it seems logical that jam chances are one of them, otherwise, as I said, someone would have added a NeverJam module into an Aimbot over the years.

#27 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 10:25 PM

I think our newbies are probably smart enough to disregard obviously nonsensical posters like that.

#28 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 12 May 2022 - 01:12 AM

hmm then you are SAYING that it is MATH, which must have a BASE, next is are you a programmer ?
I know you will never tell, but it is still based on time and date, to when i connect to the CRY ENGINE 3 -- its ok its only 2 lines of math then 3, and i already exploit the the fact that i know, and i do not cheat, JUST TEST : ).

SAWK CLANNER

View PostSawk, on 10 May 2022 - 03:32 PM, said:

SAWK CLANNER

Don't react to him hes kind of an agente provocateur. Don't know if he actually thinks some dev would try to set some of his delusional remarks right so he can gleen any info or if he's just a troll trying to get ppl to do hillarious things....I must admit seeing an increased number of newbs run with only UAC in the time slots he told above would be hillarious Posted Image

#29 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 17 May 2022 - 06:43 PM

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 13 April 2022 - 01:46 PM, said:

The Clan ACs fire multiple pellets while IS fires a single one, so there's a difference in the mechanism there but the clan ones can double tap just the same.

Regarding Inner Sphere UACs, not all of them fire 1 pellet per trigger pull. They fire one fewer pellet than their Clan counterpart. The IS UAC/2 and UAC/5 both fire 1 shell with a single trigger pull because their Clan UAC/2 and UAC/5 fire 1 and 2 shells per shot. The larger IS UACs fire 2 slugs for the UAC/10 and 3 for the UAC/20 because the Clan versions fire 3 and 4.

They can, as The Captain mentioned, all fire a second volley inside their recycle time, but run a chance of jamming if you do so.

#30 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 03:22 PM

HMM YUP -- if only they would reduce the number of jams just a little more, i still here of folks saying they jam all the time, that means a random NUMBER.
EVER WONDER -- i use LBX alot more, and the speed most times is higher, and they kill components more often, there great on weak mech, but i guess i have said to much.

GOOD LUCK SAWK CLANNER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users