C-Bill/xp Item Toggle So We Can Use Any Item We Want

No replies to this topic

#1 Icefox

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2022 - 04:21 AM

It's a bit irksome to me that to get a c-bill bonus that I get from a purchase with real money that I can only get the 5% bonus from the item it comes with if I use that specific item in my mech. It comes with the detriment, if I want to take advantage of the full value of my purchase, of not being able to use whatever cosmetic item in my mech that I want to. And it becomes even more irksome when there's an item for BOTH slots. 5% I could let pass perhaps and use the item I want, but 10%? That's a pretty nice bonus there so. I'm kinda "doomed" (*snicker* hyperbole is fun!) to not be able to use my cosmetics for awhile. Yes yes, partly due to my OCD, 10% still isn't a HUGE deal. Posted Image

This issue is not only annoying to the purchaser, but can discourage sales of future cosmetic items for you guys, possibly significantly given two of the three cockpit items have such bonus items available.

I'd highly recommend working on a way to allow people who purchase such things this bonus regardless of cosmetic item. If a toggle isn't possible with the code, perhaps just yoink out the code for the bonus while also enabling a 5-10% boost for any account that purchased a pack that included one of those items? And of course, don't let it stack, or we might end up with some people with a 300% bonus someday. Posted Image

Though I mean, I wouldn't complain... Posted Image

Edited by Morias Fox, 19 June 2022 - 04:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users