Grizzled Old MechAssault Pilots Wanted

22 replies to this topic

#21 Spectre213

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Been looking myself for old MA players. Loved the game, loved the teamplay and online mechanics. Played the hell outta the MW series as well, but the online experience was never nearly as addictive for me as MA was. Sure I've ran across many of you in the past, on one side or the other. Former callsigns: Hunterx213, RagingAchilles, JadedWarrior, xS1N1STERx

Hit me up, and count me in! Let's see if there aren't more of us out there in the trenches looking for old allies :D

#22 Tronchaser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

You can't be "grizzled" and mechassault at the sametime. Veteran yes, grizzled no. Grizzled means the guys that are really too old to be doing what they are doing, but still going at it anyway. Like the old warrant officer in the navy that's been in for 35 years and knows everything about everything.

#23 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

hey whatz up there ok i am playing the beta, i'had played lot of MA2 and MA on xbox and 360
The beta rock so if some ancients player wanna have group lets do this ... :)

Hey if big joofer read this dont try the beta you'll be owned even by my little sister
No offense but it s a simulator you sucked at MA2 so you'll suck more at MWO :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users