• 337 posts

Posted 08 September 2022 - 12:19 PM

Some dude took a hbr-p and went 1-7 haha

#22 PiVoR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 08 September 2022 - 12:20 PM

It should be decided by ammount of matches played, following this logic, a mech that played and won a single game, has 100% win ratio and wins the contest.
I wouldnt call SMN-B with whole 400 games a winner here..

#23 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 September 2022 - 01:11 PM

View Postwildj, on 07 September 2022 - 04:20 PM, said:

I’m surprised by both of these. But, I’m glad to see that the ON1-VA is the free IS mech.
I was really hoping the ON1-IIC-A would have been the free clan mech, though.

AGREE! Everyone should have one of those in their collection! :)

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 08 September 2022 - 05:11 AM, said:

It's probably the extra armor quirks on the Orions and the fact they are 75 tons and thus the heaviest mech that can be in the match? In QP, I've never gotten them to work well for me because of the low weapon mounts.

It's one of the "Up close and personal!" mechs so if that's not your playstyle then it won't work for you! ;)

One thing that worries me about giving away Heavy Mechs for FREE is that the QP Queue will be even more difficult to play with a Heavy Mech than it has been since the release of the Crusader so will there be any adjustments to the Matchmaker to compensate for this somehow ?!

#24 Razgriz_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 243 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 08 September 2022 - 04:56 PM

View PostPiVoR, on 08 September 2022 - 12:20 PM, said:

It should be decided by ammount of matches played, following this logic, a mech that played and won a single game, has 100% win ratio and wins the contest.
I wouldnt call SMN-B with whole 400 games a winner here..

Totally missed that at first! I was super confused because I only saw a handful of them. Gotta hand it to whoever used them for doing well, but all that would take is 4 decent players grinding for a day.

#25 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 08 September 2022 - 06:12 PM

Not super surprised about the Crael. It's the stuff of nightmares 1v1 but doesn't quite instill the same terror in the group soup queue IMHO.

Fun event.

Edited by Kiiyor, 08 September 2022 - 06:17 PM.

#26 -OUTLAW-

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2022 - 02:39 PM

The Crusader 6T can easily take down a Crael, unless the 6T overheats, then it is game-over. As we know though, this game is not balanced for 1v1, also, melee like in MW5, would make Solaris style matches way more fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users