The State Of Alphas In This Game

65 replies to this topic

#61 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 04:58 PM

HMM sounds like the OLD west, the whole point--- should be to not have to do it in the STREET at SUNRISE, i see way to folks RUNNING off to kill, just to see them dead.
THINK ABOUT THAT.

SAWK CLANNER

#62 Darian DelFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 November 2022 - 08:56 PM

What I find comical about all this is the people in charge think that the state of alphas is fine.

#63 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,076 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 01:01 AM

i think the people in charge think they can keep the game alive with the least amount of effort and farm it for cash. the people who actually still work on the game probibly do care but just dont get the resources they need to make reasonable and/or prompt changes.

the biggest problem with the game is not bad balance, or skill disparities bad mm or any of the usual hot button issues. its getting bored with all it has to offer, which at this point isnt a whole lot, and it just doesnt change frequently enough to keep me interested. i do events and thats it.

Edited by LordNothing, 20 November 2022 - 01:03 AM.

#64 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 05:09 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 20 November 2022 - 01:01 AM, said:

i think the people in charge think they can keep the game alive with the least amount of effort and farm it for cash. the people who actually still work on the game probibly do care but just dont get the resources they need to make reasonable and/or prompt changes.

the biggest problem with the game is not bad balance, or skill disparities bad mm or any of the usual hot button issues. its getting bored with all it has to offer, which at this point isnt a whole lot, and it just doesnt change frequently enough to keep me interested. i do events and thats it.

I would say that a significant part of the player base realised this fact sometime in ... dunno .... 2015 or so.

#65 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,076 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 06:19 AM

View Postmartian, on 20 November 2022 - 05:09 AM, said:

I would say that a significant part of the player base realised this fact sometime in ... dunno .... 2015 or so.

yea, but some people didnt get the memo or chose not to believe it.

Edited by LordNothing, 20 November 2022 - 06:19 AM.

#66 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 08:15 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 20 November 2022 - 06:19 AM, said:

yea, but some people didnt get the memo or chose not to believe it.

I would call some of them naïve.

21 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users