November Free Mech

42 replies to this topic

#41 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,723 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 09:45 PM

View PostAMEN Jesus is my Lord and Savior, on 19 November 2022 - 04:48 PM, said:

oooh noooo! no "Like buying a cat in a bag" 3xp3ssion challenge!?! "A random mystery prize is revealed by doing 20,000 damage." written on the bottom of such a hypothetical challenge... and what do you get? a random cheetah cat omega variant type.

I am okay with the SHC-D Shadow Cat that I got.

#42 Steel Shanks

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts
  • LocationConnaught, FWL

Posted 22 November 2022 - 08:02 AM

View Postmartian, on 21 November 2022 - 09:19 PM, said:

Perhaps you should check what happened to the rest of the ELH during the Jihad before saying that "the rest of the Light Horse went on just fine." Posted Image

The CGL's attempt to resurrect them is just a poor attempt to milk the fans on their favorite Mary Sue, just like in the case of the resurrected GDL.

A lot of people got wrecked during the Jihad... The lamest time in BattleTech History... Five other Units had Eridani Veterans in them afterwards... Still kickin'... Unlike the Nova Cats... LOL... Another Clan bites the dust...

#43 Steel Shanks

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts
  • LocationConnaught, FWL

Posted 26 November 2022 - 12:10 PM

View Postmartian, on 21 November 2022 - 09:19 PM, said:

Perhaps you should check what happened to the rest of the ELH during the Jihad before saying that "the rest of the Light Horse went on just fine." Posted Image

The CGL's attempt to resurrect them is just a poor attempt to milk the fans on their favorite Mary Sue, just like in the case of the resurrected GDL.

Also, for BattleTech Mary Sue please see Wolf's Dragoons...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users