65 replies to this topic

#61 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,906 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 24 November 2022 - 11:15 PM

This is starting to get a bit like the pot calling the kettle black eh?

"T1 players are toxic so let me tell you why in a rude and insulting fashion to anyone daring to challenge my position!"

Posted Image

#62 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,906 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 24 November 2022 - 11:26 PM

If people are actually using insults that violate the tos then report them. They will get sanctioned as long as you provide the match id number so they can look up the exact chat logs. Otherwise grow a thicker skin nancy. Posted Image

#63 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,906 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 25 November 2022 - 12:12 AM

Voip is a bit harder as you have to send in a recording of the offender to support along with the match id. But again if its violating the tos they will get sanctioned.

#64 Curccu

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:18 AM

View PostDing Toast is Ready, on 24 November 2022 - 11:02 PM, said:

Continue trying to justify T1s stomping on T3s, please, I didn't think I could hate you more but let's see how depraved you actually are. Go ahead, I dare you to prove every single ******* thing I think about you correct. Continue proving you are fundamentally poisonous and that you merit no respect whatsoever.

I haven't tried justify that at all, heck I don't even play MWO at the moment... but YOU attacked me just because I'm T1 so I'm happy to add fuel to flames when someone is generally attacking mass of people because some of those have acted poisonous.

So maybe use a mirror and check how correct your own actions have been in this thread before throwing mass accusations.

#65 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:20 AM

I don't think its necessary to respond. That user seems to be doing a great job ridiculing themself.

#66 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:26 AM

Since the original poster doesn't seem to be interested and the discussion has taken quite a detour from the original topic,
this thread is now locked.

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users